mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MONKEY GANG - Gang Application

Urathor2325

Level 7
IGN: Urathor2325
Previous bans/warns/kicks: None

List any applications that you have created on the forums: None
Describe your activity on the server: On at least four times a week.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????): Urathor2325#5928
Specify the link to your gang's Discord: https://discord.gg/G7jMdk6n
Specify the amount of members currently in your gang: 38 (Not all are on the discord yet)
Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:

One idea we have is holding annual meetings with ourselves and representatives from other gangs in order to strengthen alliances between rival groups in Karakura. This would be resemble a five families type meeting, similar to the Godfather. The Monkey Gang currently has ties to two other gangs, so this idea is definitely possible. It will increase communication between different people on the server and link together different roleplay experiences, further increasing the lore some characters may have.

What is the name of your gang?:

Monkey Gang

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:

We firmly believe in the protection of those who cannot defend themselves and those who are harassed for things that they are unable to control. For example, we specifically try to protect students who are "greenies," or grades 7-9. When I first joined the server I wasn't familiar with all the rules of Karakura, but instead of teaching me more about Karakura and roleplay, other students would instead harass me. Because of this experience, I want to make sure that all newcomers to Karakura are protected and given sufficient information in order to make their time as a student fun.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:

The majority of gangs commit crimes for money or power, however the Monkey Gang is more of a Robin Hood-type organization. We do bad things in the name of good, which of course isn't how it works, but this is why we are a gang as opposed to an organization.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:

Our gang is known server-wide. The Kongs are perhaps some of the most infamous students at Karakura, and know a great amount of people personally on the server of all ages. Because of these connections, they are feared by many in the server, leading to a large amount of support. We are active throughout the server, but our headquarters is in an apartment.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:

A gang dedicated to the protection of those who are unable to defend themselves, through any means necessary. We believe that students at Karakura should not be harassed based on things which they themselves cannot control, for example gender, ethnicity, and especially age. The Monkey Gang believes in the protection of greenies on the server, and looks to educate them whenever they have questions about Karakura, as opposed to harassing them for being ignorant. The Monkey Gang is extremely disappointed in the lack of action taken by the KDP, and so punishes those who hurt others themselves through robberies, kidnapping, and jumping. Many students have suffered under the wrath of the Monkey Gang, and many are sure to come.

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Denied

Sadly I have not seen this gang do much around town. The concept and ideas are quite nice and I think with a bit more notoriety you would be more than welcome to reapply again to hopefully a different outcome! A great idea though and I can't wait to see where this gang goes.​

Users who are viewing this thread