Denied Monkey's School Behaviour Councillor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyMan

Level 1
[OOC Section]
In Game Name: MonkeyManofLife

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Behaviour Councillor

How often do you log onto the server?: Everytime I get online Minecraft, About 4-6 Hours on a School day and 6-8 Hours on a Weekend/Holiday, This are just estimates nothing perfect.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes!

Do you have a microphone? Yes!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, and I hope to never get banned!

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I will be on all the time!

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Well, I help with all of the behaviour issues that students have to offer, If a student was Cussing, Punching, Doing anything that isn't allowed in school and had behaviour issues I would be the one to deal with them and help them to make sure that they don't do again! Also, if it is needed I will talk to the Principal about Expelling and Suspending if I can't help them!

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, only one server on minecraft but mostly Garry's Mod, So The answer is Yes I do have past experience!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well, Here are all of the roleplay things I have in general, Garry's Mod is when I started with MilitaryRP , StarwarsRP , School RP , and much more that if I listed would just make the application boring full with things that have RP in it.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Well, If there is ever a kid that has behaviour issues like Cussing , Inapproite things and more anything that would be considered a behaviour issue I would deal with them and make sure that it never happens again, If it is needed I will talk to the principal about Suspension and Expelling!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Well, I would have to tell them to calm down and try and make them stop, If they don't I will deal with them accordingly talking to staff principal or Having a conversation as I would be the Behaviour Councillor if I got accepted and I would make sure he stopped one way or another!

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Well, I would have to prepare by getting all of the necessary equipment to do the job and than try to complete the job with everything I can!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Well, I would try and contact the Principal about this to fire them, but if he wasn't there than I would have to deal with it myself by doing the following, I would secretly follow him while getting the evidence needed to give to the principal and than once I had enough evidence send it to the principal, Once I got the evidence I would go tell him that it was dangerous and that he shouldn't proceed and if he didn't stop than I would have to contact the principal fast!

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Mr. Zed
Chosen Job: School Behaviour Councillor

Motivation for Joining YHS: Well, I want to join to be able to help the school and make sure that all of the students are safe and make sure all of the Students with issues will get punished and won't do any harm, I also want to be in the team and interact with everyone!

Age: 16, Although most people that apply are older than me I am very mature.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Well, I can do the job really well and have been roleplaying for quite a while now and know what I am doing, I also can help all of the students and help everyone that needs my help and help the students that have Behaviour Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread