vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

MONOGATARl

Previous bans:
I was previously temporarily banned back in December for Player Disrespect. Since then, I have thoroughly reflected on my actions and felt significant remorse for any harm I had caused.
Describe your activity on the server:
I would like to say that I am decently active on SRP. With school & work I am not as active as I possibly could be, but I am online for at least 2-4 hours each day between both of my accounts.

Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
saki#7777

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
[OLDEST - NEWEST]
French Language Application [ACCEPTED]
College Application [ACCEPTED]
Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
Event Team Application [ACCEPTED]
Staff Application [ACCEPTED]
KPD Application [ACCEPTED]
EMS Application [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is the experience. When I was previously on KPD I genuinely enjoyed both the work and the people and it definitely opened up roleplay opportunities for me. There was something new and different to work with everyday and it was never boring for me.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I do.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have plenty of knowledge when it comes to Police work. After previously being a member of both KPD and EMS, I have experience on certain procedures, how communications go, positions, etc. Police work strongly requires dedication. This is being able to work well with others and communicate efficiently, and being able to be flexible & prepared for the unexpected at all times and being consistent with all of these qualities.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force is important because their responsibility is to keep Karakura & it's citizens as protected as possible. They combat crime & work with the Hospital to achieve this very important duty.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I completely understand.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Ryumei Yokoma is a rather warm looking female, with long platinum blonde hair that's usually tied back. Her looks are much softer than her voice, which is quite stern. She is a very steadfast being & is always on her feet. Ryumei acquired a strong, feminine build and is always neat looking.

What they're like on and off the job?
On the job, Ryumei is attentive to her job and stays on top of her responsibilities at all times. She carries a professional demeanor and keeps herself in check. When off duty, Ryumei stays super active. She can often be found on the beach swimming or playing volleyball, or just running around the city with a few friends. Ryumei also enjoys collecting items from different shops in the Shopping District.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Ryumei views all of her co-workers as another family. She gets along with all of them pretty well and enjoys working alongside them. Ryumei still sees the KPD in her distance future, but one of her goals is to start a family at some point.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Ryumei was born and raised in Karakura by her grandmother. Her grandmother dreamed for her to become a teacher or professor or some sort. While that was not the path Ryumei really wanted to take, she did so anyways for the validation of her guardian. She pursued this career for many years, but found herself unhappy. She felt like she was not doing enough for herself, nor the people around her. One afternoon, as she was leaving the campus after a long day, she witnessed an altercation. She watched someone with what looked to be a gas mask withdraw a long, sleek blade and threaten someone with it. She quietly hid behind the gate, and phoned for police for help. After watching the way the police handled the situation and helped the citizen being threatened, she was more than inspired and felt obligated to help people as well and felt like she had finally found what she'd been yearning for.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Ryumei Yokoma
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Ryu
Preferred Name:
Ryu/Ryumei
IC Phone number:
258-828-526
Religious Denomination:
Non-religious
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
6 years of training
Working Experience:
Previously a physical education teacher and taught Criminalistics & Forensic Studies. Also worked as a Police Officer for a short period of time.
Academic Degree:
Forensic Science
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Forensic Studies
Minor(s):
Criminalistics
Fine Arts
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
French