ApplePi

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: MoonRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Lilliac#8190

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: GMT + 3

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server: Depending on the day, I can be active around seven hours a day.

Do you have any previous bans?: N/A

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am a High-School student, grade 18.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: I'm applying to be a Performing Arts teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: After attending classes, and seeing how fun it is to be a teacher, I have finally made my mind up about applying to be a teacher. It seems really nice to teach a subject that you enjoy in school, which in this case is Arts.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I do understand that I am applying for the Unqualified Teacher role, and if I get accepted, I may have to undergo teacher training.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs are an efficient way of organizing the classes teachers teach. They're screenshots (proof of you hosting a class) that'll be sent next on discord, which will determine your payment.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-Respectfully follow the orders from the teacher.
-Raise your hand when you wish to speak.
-No verbal or non-verbal violence in class.
-No food or drinks should be consumed in class.
-Keep your hands/feet to yourself.
-Remain seated.
-Complete work on time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I can not say that I'm the best RolePlayer in the world, but I can confirm that I have experience in DetailRP after playing for over 1 year on SRP. I have read the rules and I know how the system works.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department.
↳ Description: Leader of the teachers in a Department. Usually giving instructions to Newly Qualified Teachers, and developing the department in general.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers have to train the Newly Qualified Teachers. They can also start up classes by themselves without asking.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teachers have to look up to the Qualified Teachers. They have to ask for permission to host classes alone, since they're new and might make mistakes.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher.
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers have not gone through training yet. They have to observe the Qualified Teacher's class, and do their best.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. ICLY and OOCLY, the purpose of being a teacher is to help educate and benefit the learning education. As a teacher, you have to be a role model towards your students and know how to manage a group of people. The income for teachers is about 450,000 Yen when teaching 15 classes in a month. If they organized 10 classed, they'd recieve an extra of 50,000 yen. Teachers should be respectful and understanding towards their students. They should calmly accept any questions and help them out with anything, no matter the context. In their spare time, they could use the free time to plan out their next classes and grade homework, tests, and classwork.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server due to the fact that they maintain the motivation for students to carry on with their studies, also, they're a source of inspiration that attract players to log onto the server every day. Their roles include counseling the students, mentoring, teaching, and helping them whenever they're facing hard challenges.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: I am not aware of this question, but, I hope I could find out about it if I get accepted.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future? Kylie Masuda, a 30 year old, 5'6 French woman, that weights around 120 pounds. She'd have rose-ish, shiny hair, aqua eyes and fluffy cheeks. A smell of Roses would be covering the female, along with her nice personality. Kylie would be really protective towards her family, talkative whenever the subject "Arts" would go around, and sensitive whenever her past would be mentioned. What makes her unique and different is the fact that she'd be really strong, despite the fact that she's 5'6. When she was just 7 years old, her mother passed her a drawing, then she dissapeared. The fact that her mother dissapeared at that age, made her think that it might have been her fault, so to avenge her, she'd study arts all day, in her room. When she reached the age of 18, her father would always say that his last wish would be her to become a teacher. Kylie was upset about the fact that he's been saying that all day, so she decided to listen to him. Thinking about her father, and her mother, in the same time, she got an idea. Why won't she start studying for a degree? She loves children, especially students, she loves arts, so why shouldn't she just try it?

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Firstly, I'd kindly tell them to stop. If they would not stop, I'd give them a warning for causing a scene. If they wouldn't stop, I'd give them another warning. If they'd continue, I'd give them detention, then I'd make someone explain to me the situation. If they'd keep going in detention, then I'd report it to the principal, waiting to see if they'd get suspended due to the bad behavior during school time.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: First of all, I'd give them another chance to stop talking. If they'd continue, then I'd warn them because they wouldn't listen to the teacher during class. The next thing I'd do to the children still going, I'd kick them out of class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: When in the teacher's longue, Kylie would act professional as always to ensure her colleagues know that she is serious about her job and to somewhat set an example to the others. She'd be polite, as well, and she'd try to include everyone into a conversation.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd pick up a fresh piece of chalk, writing her name on the table "Miss Masuda", then she'd look at the class with a warm smile, making sure they all see the writing. Then she'd put the chalk down, as she'd start the class.
/me She would stroll around the room, looking at every student's work, observing them. As she'd notice two similar works, she'd look at the students with confusion in her eyes, grabbing the two notebooks, drawing a red "X" onto both of the pages.
/me Kylie would lean across the desk, peering down at her students. She would then open the textbook, licking the tips of her fingers as she flipped the pages of the textbook. Once she has found her correct page, she would turn to the board behind her, writing the date and title. Clearing her throat, she would then begin to speak- observing her students as she did so.
/me She'd grab the ruler from her desk, slowly going across the class with it. She'd then slap lightly a student on the head with it, sprinting back to the desk, saying "Haha, I won! Okay, come here and grab the ruler", as she'd put it into the student's hands, she'd run back at the end of the class.

Backstory
From the age of 7, Kylie Masuda has been passionated about Arts, due to her mother leaving a drawing to her, and then dissapearing. From that day, she's been thinking that it's her fault that her mother dissapeared, so to avenge her, she would be studying arts all day, at her desk. At the age of 9, everyone around her already knew what happened, and what the situation was, so they kept making fun of her, exept for her father. Mark Masuda, a 57 year old male, the girl's father, actually, he was really protective towards the female, due to the mother leaving without a sight. She kept leaving the bad comments away from her life, focusing on arts. Around the age of 14, she couldn't take it anymore. The realisation that her mother will not come back hit her, her life changed drastically. She stopped studying arts, her father started drinking, and ignoring her everytime she came to him, complaining. Around the age of 15, she continued studying arts, after she realised that it was not her fault about everything that was happening, she went on with her life.
Age 18, her father kept pressing the female about becoming a teacher. Thinking about the father's wish and the mother's, she decided to become a teacher. She loved children, she loved arts, and she was really good at it, so what was left? A degree. She started studying, and later on, she finally got the degree.
Age 26, she started teaching small groups of children. As her father died in the same year, she had to move out of the house, due to the memories of him and her mother. With the small ammounts of money she had, she barely had any food, or any clothes.
Age 28, she moved into Karakura, Japan, in a small apartment. She thought about her life-experience and degree, then she tried to apply to be a teacher, and she actually did it.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kylie Masuda.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Given Name(s): Kylie.
Preferred Name: Kylie.

Age (Minimum is 27): 30.
Religious Denomination: Christianity.
Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: French.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 2.

Academic Degree: Masters, Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s):Bachelors of Fine Arts
Minors:Studio Art

Native Languages: N/A
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: CELTA Certificate

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
A fair amount of your responses to the format questions require further detail, including your motivation for applying & descriptions of the teacher ranking system

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread