mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

moose's introduction <33

moose_eh

Level 0
hi im moose, I go by all pronouns mainly they/him, but I don't mind any! I'm non-binary and I'm figuring out my character on the server but overall, I hope this server finds me cool <33

Hamburger

Level 183
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Welcome to the server! Nice to meet you. Feel free to ask staff for questions and I hope you have a great time here!

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
hi im moose, I go by all pronouns mainly they/him, but I don't mind any! I'm non-binary and I'm figuring out my character on the server but overall, I hope this server finds me cool <33
Welcome to SRP! Hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to ask anyone and everyone for help! I'm sure someone will lend a hand!

Hamburger

Level 183
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I was actually wondering how I know what class to go to for my periods?
Well, it's quite hard to explain. Just kidding, no it's not. You don't really have assigned periods, unfortunately, but teachers announce through [INTERCOM] when they're hosting a class, which period(s), and what kind of subject they will be hosting. Once it is the period they have mentioned, and when they host the class, a message will pop up in chat with a button to let you teleport to the class. I like it, it's pretty cool, saying as a teacher myself.

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
Welcome! There are many things you can do on the server! And the people are really nice, so have fun and enjoy every moment! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread