Sylvesterdeg

Level 6
Sdegrauw09
Sdegrauw09
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: Sdegrauw09
What's the title of your suggestion?: More Penthouses

What's your suggestion?:
Make a new penthouse complex with like the space of the penthouses from the shopping district

How will this benefit the server and community?:
well like all the penthouses are taken and have like a time from 50+ days or they pay last moment so its like nearly impossible to get a nice penthouse and me and prob more people would like to have an penthouse that is a bit big and payable

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
There's already many apartments/houses in Karakura for a lot of people. No need to add more, and especially in the shopping district

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
After the addition of many more properties in the Business District Update, I feel that the housing crisis has been successfully tackled.

klarzs

Level 8
4CD
4CD
Omega+
-1 no lol. half of the map is already being taken up by apartments yall cannot be serious

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
As one of the builders that helped fix said housing crisis, there’s no need to be adding more housing. On the real estate npc menu, there’s always over 2 pages of available properties to rent. If you’d like a penthouse you can negotiate with players a price to purchase their penthouses, or simply wait for a penthouse to expire. I doubt we’ll be adding anymore properties anytime soon since there is no demand for it.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
As much as I’d want to see more penthouses, it’s not going to be possible for certain reasons.
1) SRP is growing everyday the server will never be able to provide housing options for everyone. It will be impossible.
2) There has already been an housing expansion on the map to help with the housing issues. The school dorms were recently added for the sport teams. Meaning their team houses were wiped from them making those available to other players that claimed them. The Business Park was recently updated adding more apartment complexes for players.

Overall, adding penthouses or just more housing in general will never permanently fix the issue of not having enough housing for players. As I said the community is growing everyday.

There is a simple solution that you can do if you don’t have a house.
1) Roommate with one of your buddies. As in share an apartment/house together.

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Please just share with other people that own a penthouse, there's so much housing..

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
-1. We have now; a load of dorms, around 4-10 new complexes as well. There is not a single need for more housing. If you want a penthouse, arrange a deal with someone and buy one off them.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread