mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

More Questions! [Specifically for the KPD]

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Ok I have a few questions regarding the application since I'm looking to, well, apply for the officer role.

1) If you have two characters on one account, let's say, and one of them is involved in Gangrp, can the other one be an officer or are they unable to due to the single account?

2) With the 2 month old oocly thing, does it mean if you've been playing for two months despite what it says in game? [I have 2 weeks and 2 days according to the playtime, but I've been on since the start of October.]

3) I know this sounds like a dumb question, but if you do just go straight for the Officer role without going to college first, are you still able to promote to something like a Commissioner or Detective?

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
1. You cannot gangRP on your KPD account, nor can you gangRP on your alts either

2. You might be looking at the old intern application in regards to how old your IC character is, not the police officer application. Generally you need at least a few months of OOC playtime and experience to be accepted

3. You don’t need to be in college before you apply. Cadets are automatically officers, and getting the chance to join the detective division is only an option after you’ve been in the force for a while. The commissioner role is restricted to the staff member who leads the faction

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
1. You cannot gangRP on your KPD account, nor can you gangRP on your alts either
So basically, for my one character involved in GangRP, I'd have to either kill him off or just leave the gang for my other character to become an Officer?

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
So basically, for my one character involved in GangRP, I'd have to either kill him off or just leave the gang for my other character to become an Officer?
You'd have to leave the gang, you cannot GangRP at all as an officer or on alternative accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread