What is your timezone in GMT?:
EST/ GMT-5

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
morgz#8062

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-application-fagti.27271/ - accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/notsexsier-shop-application.26091/ - pending

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the server of SRP, I am a very active player. I am on the server mostly every day, for three to six hours. Currently, I am enrolled in an online school, and I still manage to get on the server for a considerable large amount of time. However, when Covid-19 does finally come to an end, and I have to resume regular school, my activity will decrease. I’d still be active on the server, just not as much as I desire due to school work and other school activities.

On the forums, I am not as active on there as I am with the server. As of right now, I don’t have a purpose to look at the forums regularly, but I do look at them ever so often. However, If I were to be accepted on the council, I will do whatever is required of me to get my job done.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of individuals who work together to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the students. To achieve this, student council members usually monitor the halls, making sure everyone is following the school rules, and occasionally pitch in ideas for fun school events.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
The council has interested me for a while now, but I have never considered joining the team until a friend of mine joined. They made council seem like a very fun experience and I would love to be apart of it too. I've been looking for ways to have new roleplay experiences and I think council is the perfect outlet for that.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The student council of Karakura makes sure the students are following all school rules, allowing a safe environment to be created for everyone. The council also comes up with small school events to make school on SRP enjoyable and realistic as possible.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would like to believe that I have a strong work ethic at most times. I can focus on tasks for as long as needed to get them done. I would also say that I am a reliable person, and I try to be as consistent as possible. Others being pleased with my work matters to me as much as me being satisfied with my work.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
Student council is very different than anything I have done before. The council requires devoted and mature members that can help make the school a fun and safe place for the students. I am interested in the council because not only is it something that I haven’t experienced before, but I’d also like to work behind the scenes of school events. That being coming up with ideas, or just helping prepare in general.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I do. During my several years on this server, I have encountered many different forms of roleplaying, such as StudentRP, MedicalRP, RomanceRP, and many more. Due to many years on the server, I have been able to better my RP skills, making them as detailed as possible if needed. My personal favorite would most likely be MedicalRP because it was always fun when treating patients. Rarely any two injuries are the same, so you’d never get bored. Sadly I have resigned from being EMS but I am very grateful for the time that I spent there.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
If a member of the council submitted an idea that I don’t agree with, I’d simply express why I dislike that idea as respectfully as possible. I would then try building off their already existing idea and create something that everyone could agree with. Instead of bashing on the idea, I would try my best to give constructive criticism that could help them in the future. I would hate to upset another member, so I’d make sure my words can’t be perceived as rude or disrespectful.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
Firstly, I would attempt to get my idea across one last time before giving up on that said idea. I would then take the criticism that I was given, and take that into consideration while trying to come up with better ideas that everybody could agree upon. I understand the difference between constructive criticism and disrespect, and will be able to take either and move on with my day. There would be no use on arguing about this idea as everyone has already decided that they disliked it.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would firstly try to calm down everyone and explain how this situation isn’t worth arguing about. Everyone can get their points across in a calm manner, as long as everyone relaxes. We could come up with pros and cons for both sides, and then have a vote on which idea is the best. If that didn’t work, I’d leave it to the higher ups to deal with the issue.

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
It's very important to get both sides of the story, so I would first make sure I know that they are 100% abusing their position just to avoid any misunderstandings. If they are abusing their power, I would then confront them, and ask them kindly to stop. If they continued to abuse their power I would show evidence to a higher up who could actually do something about the situation.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
As a council member, I would simply tell my opinion on the situation. I would make sure it was said as kindly as possible, to ensure no arguments. Then I would try and see if my was opinion was shared amongst the other council members, and then everyone can further discuss ways to improve the situation/idea. Of course, the president is a higher rank than I am, and I have to respect their final decision.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I believe that this would be an issue for higher ups to deal with. I’d get both sides of the story and I would try my best to stay neutral with the situation, focusing on myself and what I need to do. There is a possibility of making it worse if I push myself too far into the situation. Student council members should be mature enough to deal with these kinds of issues with themselves, and not let it affect their work on the council. Obviously there should be limits when it comes to IC and OOC, but both shouldn't affect their work.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Mura Masako

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Character appearance/attire:

Mura is an extremely outgoing and devoted individual. She is usually very blunt, but only on subjects that aren’t controversial. Other than that, Mura could be seen as a rather loveable person, as she is usually very kind to mostly everyone.

upload_2020-10-29_1-10-1.png

Appearance wise, Mura is a slim female standing at 5’5. She has dark brown hair that would be slightly curly, complemented with light brown eyes. Mura would have a youthful looking face, with a smooth complexion and fair toned skin. Her hair would always be seen in a half up half down style, with two colored bows corresponding to her outfit.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I would like to believe that I am different from other applicants because I will put one-hundred percent effort into this position. My activity on SRP is already very high, but if I were to receive this position, my activity would significantly increase. I know that I am able to do what is expected of me, while doing it in a respectful manner.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I think I’d be a good fit for it. Student Council is nothing like any other teams because it requires both maturity and leadership skills which every member is needed to have. If I were to be accepted, I know I would do my very best to bring new and fun ideas to the table.

What interests you the most about student council?:
As stated in the previous question, the student council isn’t like other teams of Karakura. Student council members have to be good examples for the students of Karakura and make sure everything in the school is kept in order. I am interested in expressing new ideas for small school events to make the school a more enjoyable and fun place. To be one of the people that helped create a school event excites me, as it is something that I have never experienced before.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
If I were to be accepted onto the Student Council, I would help contribute by chipping in new exciting ideas that would be realistic and achievable to create. To make the school a safe environment for students, I’d simply make sure all students are obeying the school rules, and not being bias when reporting issues to the school faculty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread