AnotherGerman

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

-Russian

[DECLINED]
- Russian
[ACCEPTED]
-German
[ACCEPTED]
(Links lost due to not having my old Forum account, or being able to find them)

Describe your activity on SchoolRP
:
I quit for a few months now, but I am back now, spending hours upon hours on this game, the most hours I've been on probably was 16 hrs, I have a playtime of 1 month and 2 weeks as of right now, which will definitely increase as I go on, I normally am on SRP in the evening and in the morning (on weekends).
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
2-4 hours​
2-4 hours​
3-5 hours​
2-4 hours​
5-10 hours​
5-8 hours​
5-8 hours​

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I have been playing for almost 2 years now, I've had experiences in almost every aspect of SRP, I know how the key mechanics work, I know the rules, I have only gotten a warning once and that was for metagaming, other than that I have never been got any other warning or a ban. SRP is also the only Roleplay-Server I have ever been on.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

[College B] 20 years old
[Highschool-Grade 12] 18 years old

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Physical Education

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
I always wanted to try out something new, like an occupation, now after months of not even trying once I am finally ready to apply. I think Professor would fit me the most because I like physical education, I would like to teach people about it show them the various mechanics of sports like football, volleyball or basketball and anything else there is to offer to them. I also like being around people and showing them new stuff they have never seen before.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Random-Sports-Day:
As soon as I have enough students in my class, I will make them vote on a sport that they would like to play, after I have a clear winner I will take my class to the most voted sport, so they can play it, I will try to teach them some techniques, but overall they can play alone,

2. Gym-Day
:
My class and I will go to the gym in the school, I will show them around and let them try out the various different machines, they can use weights, bench press, box, but I will also show them how to use the stuff inside and show them some core mechanics that they could use.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
The field trip I would host would be to the beach, they could play volleyball, basketball, or they could swim, it would overall give them some good variety, they would have fun and it's a nice experience, they would all exercise.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
I would first approach them, asking whats going on also checking if they were attacking him, or if it was a legitimate fight or if there was any harrasing going on, I would radio in that there was a fight going on first, I would then try to seperate them, if they continued on harrassing eachother I would threathen them with detention, I would then check them for bruises or any injury on their hands and faces, if there were I would give the college jocks detention slips, if they continued harrasing the bobcat jock, even after all of that I would threathen them with SLT, if the situation got even more out of hand I would radio in to SLT, eitherway I would make a report later so the Higher-UPs could look into this situation, sending (if there was any) injured people to the nurse.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
I would kindly tell them to stop messing around and if they did not stop I would threaten them with SLT, if they would still keep misbehaving and if they were to continue to ignore me and messing around not doing the work, I would let them go to leave, and I would make an SLT-Report on the situation that just happened so they get the right punishment for the misbehavior.​

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
At first, I would just tell them to stop, since that would be the most reasonable thing to do at first, if they did infact not stop, I would threathen of taking away their devices, now if they decided to keep on doing that I would take their devices, putting them in a secure spot they could not get to, if they tried to argue with me or do anything about it, I would give them detention slips. If they still didnt stop talking and harrasing other students, I would kick them out of my class giving them their devices back of course and making a SLT report about their misconduct later.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

I would immediately radio in that there is a huge fight going on asking for other teachers and SLT to come, I would then try to stop the fight by screaming and threathening with detention, they should slowly hopefully slowly stop, if they did not I would try to pick out one person after a time giving them, detention slips, help should slowly arive, eitherway I would still try to do my best sepperating it, with hopefully other teachers now, if SLT hopefully appears we would all break the fight up and leave SLT to handle the rest of it.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

The character I will be playing is called Kenji Fushiguro, he was born in in the middle of Tokyo, he was short at first, but he quickly grew to about 6 feet tall, he has blondish hair, with rather greyish eyes, he has a passion for sport, especially for volleyball, his right eyebrow is slit, he is a unique teacher, because he has fighting experiences, which he could turn into defense classes which he could teach his students, he would also try to host classes every day, he cares about every student, if they had any injuries he would ask about it, sending them to the nurse etc., he would go lengths to just keep them save, he would care about all the teachers as well, greeting them, being helpful, joining their classes if asked to, normally he would rather have a neutral expressions, but he actually is really nice, helpful and respectful, he just cant tolerate violence though, so he takes that really seriously. He will try to keep on being a teacher, even though he didn’t really make plans for his future yet, maybe going for a higher job someday.

1727631150823.png

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Ken-ji Fushiguro was born in Tokyo (Japan) on the 4th of January, having a rather rough time growing up as he got bullied in kindergarten, because he was poor, not having nice clothing or even many utensils, the only people who stopped the daily bullying were the preschool teachers, so he looked up to them, this first started his dream of becoming a teacher because he wanted to help people as well.

As time passed he started with school his parents finally got a better job, so they moved to another town called “Machida” there he started in a new school, his teachers and classmates fully supporting his dreams, the only thing he was lacking were good grades, but he was still trying to fulfill his wish, so he started to try and get better at school, he got the most support from the Physical Education teachers as they believed in him the most because he was very sporty, he managed to go into a high school, simultaneously he started working at a fast-food restaurant, making minimum wage, trying to save up to get into college later, as his parents wanted him to make the money himself, sadly in the 12th grade he got promoted to manager in the fast-food restaurant he was working at because he was very passionate and good at it, sad part was, that he got longer hours that wouldn’t fit his learning schedule, so his only options were to either quit the job or quit school, so he chose the obvious one, quitting the job, with his parents saying that they would give him the rest of the money he needed to get into a college, as he finished 12 grade he achieved a stunning 3.9 GPA, with this high GPA he could easily get into a college, but he didn’t really know which Minor or Major he would go for, but after thinking back to his earlier years in Highschool, he knew which one to go for, so he applied to a university that had Physical Education, because he got those good grades he was accepted, after he got his Minor in Physical Education he directly went to get his major in the same subject, after achieving that he also went to do the Minor in Health and Fitness, luckily achieving the Minor as well.

After finishing college he instantly started looking around for jobs and work as a Physical Education Teacher, after searching around in his hometown Tokyo, he found a job as a Highschool teacher, moving into an apartment near the school, so he could get there more easily, he had his fair share of experiences working as a teacher in there, after a year or so he tried looking for higher schools, so he found a college and applied for it, hoping he would get accepted, which he did luckily, working there for three more years, also giving tutoring lessons, helping a lot of people like he wanted to do a long time ago, sadly the college he was working at got closed because of some unknown reasons so he had to find a new job.

Not finding any more colleges in Tokyo that would teach students Physical Education, he would move to his parents for now that had moved to a small village, he looked around for any job opportunities but couldn’t find any in this village, so he went to other towns, finally finding a college in a town called: “Karakura”.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:
"Ken-ji Fushiguro"

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
"I would like to be called by the title Mr."

Given Name(s):
"Only name I have been ever given was: "Ken""

Preferred Name:
"Mr.Fushiguro, or just Professor"

Gender & pronouns:
"I am a Male and my pronouns are he/him"

Religious Denomination:
"I don't have a Religious Denomination, I don't believe in god, so by that I am a Atheist"

Marital Status:
"I am not married and I am Single"

Nationality:
"I am from Japan"

Current Location:
"Near Karakura, but I have a apartment in the town"

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
"I have been teaching for about 6 years now"

Working Experience (# of years):
"I directly got into work after getting my Major and Minor, I have been working for 5 years now"

Academic Degree:
PHD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
"I have one major which is Physical Education"

Minors:
"Health and Fitness"

Native Languages:
"My native language is Japanese"

Other Languages:
"I do also speak German and Russian"

Preferred Teaching Subject: