~---------=❅=---------~
IGN

ImKana
---------=❅=---------

Discord

Kana#2526
---------=❅=---------

Describe your activity on the server

I am active on the server every day for anywhere from 8 - 10 hours a day typically. Normally, I just do the same thing as the ordinary player. Roleplaying with friends, voice chatting with people, etc. I try to make most of my time on the server lore based though, in fact the actual reason I got into roleplaying on the server is to increase my own writing skills to begin my career as an author in the far future. It allows me to practice in an open setting, where everything is random and ever changing. My main focus is practicing writing, while also making SRP a very fun, lore based game for the players around me. I try to help around where I can with the lore, though I’m not on the Lore-Team. I take roleplay very seriously while also having a fun writing experience with the other players that consist of SchoolRP. I have experienced many types of roleplays on the server such as school roleplay, gang roleplay, professor roleplay, etc.
---------=❅=---------

Previous applications

Korean Language (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.18663/

Malagasy Language(ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.18814/

French Language (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.19793/

German Language (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/german-language.21354/

Schizophrenia Application (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/schizophrenia-application.20384

College-Professor Application (ACCEPTED) -Unable to link due to it being in dms with WiffyBanter-

Chinese Language (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kanas-chinese-application.25886/

---------=❅=---------

Previous warns/kicks/bans

I have one twenty-four hour ban, going back all the way to 2019 for using emotes in chat. Other than that, about half a year ago I was warned for spamming a song in character. I have learned from these mistakes, and definitely plan to never repeat them. I have no current infractions in the past year.
---------=❅=---------

Shop wanted

I would like to own the shop Unowned Shop #1. I feel as if this shop is the perfect location for my shop, because it is at the front of the shopping district and will allow people to save time when getting to my shop. I feel as if it’d help with convenience, overall design, and more. Though, I am completely okay with anything if this shop doesn’t happen to be available.
---------=❅=---------

Why do you want to own a shop?

I know that in my time at SchoolRP, I have experienced a lot of different roleplaying types, but I have yet to try shop roleplay. I genuinely want to understand and indulge myself in the struggles and gains of roleplaying as a Shop-keeper, to fully take in exactly what this role means on the server.

I would like to own a shop, mainly because I’d like to offer myself and other players a new roleplay experience with the shop I plan on creating. I feel like my shop could contribute not only cool items to help the players roleplay, but also possibly contribute to future SchoolRP events ongoing on the server.

This will also benefit players by adding yet another store to experience working and also make a profit, giving especially newer players more chance to roleplay in important things. I’d love to make a perfect atmosphere for new players along with serious roleplayers to co-exist and learn from one another. I believe my shop's working experience could definitely provide this for players of all sorts.

Another reason being, since I joined I’ve wanted to experience this type of roleplay and never got the chance to pursue it. I also believe this could be a method of profit for me ICly and benefit my character a lot in his current atmosphere, including the benefit of helping other players around him. Moreover, due to my character being in the Akihito Clan this could also create some really interesting crime to business roleplay, such as other Yakuza’s targeting the shop in the future and many more interesting story possibilities. Generally, my main idea is to try a new type of roleplay and experience it for myself.

I don’t plan on having anything illegal go on in the shop, it is meant to be a friendly place where players can go and meet each other and even show interest in their favorite animes/mangas. I feel like this is a place that we genuinely need in SchoolRP, with the amount of otakus I see on a daily basis playing the game. Who wouldn’t want to have a store dedicated to producing all of their favorite accessories and items?

The popularity of the shows also shows me that the items will sell. I’ve seen many players cosplaying these characters, or just wishing that they could have merchandise based on their favorite characters. These shows link with the player base very well, I’ve done research to see what the general SchoolRP player base likes in terms of anime/manga. That is why my item choices fit well with the shop I am attempting to create.
---------=❅=---------

What do you plan to do with the shop?

I have several ideas for my shop, but the one I have decided on is an Anime Merchandise store where you can purchase a variety of items, based on many different anime. This could be anything from plushies to hats, depending on what the general player base is interested in at the current moment. I plan to have many customs available for players to purchase from the shop, and will buy more as we continue to grow as a shop. Due to anime being a specific topic of interest in the SchoolRP server, I believe it’d be nice for players to have a place to buy items from all of their favorite animes! Whether they wanna cosplay, use them for an outfit, etc I believe it’d be a great addition. At the current moment, I don’t know how big the shop will actually be but I do have some design ideas that may help coordinate the design if the application is accepted. I will list them here.

I also have some custom item ideas, mostly things from the anime I’ve seen spoken of the most. I have picked these starting options due to how well they’d be optimized in game, general interest from the playerbase, and my own personal liking. I also plan to have a light novel section of the store, where players can sell their own westernized light novels. I believe this is an amazing way for new players and writing focused players to profit, especially when new players are just getting into the SchoolRP economic system. We plan to have many things though manga, anime figures, anime accessories, etc.

These are a few of the customs that we plan on adding to start out, there will be more in the future though.

Asuna Plush

Giyu Tomioka Bucket Hat

Ein Mini-Bag

Survey Corps Earrings
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/U...BcVJrBVQTAimdFuVRHP6Wf5CtQ4c1gB8aunmg7zmmVzdv

Mona’s Hat

These customs will be ordered if this application gets accepted, and we also plan to have some other stuff in the store. We plan to have a manga section where you can purchase and read manga, a place where players can purchase items, and a place where we can communicate business wise. This design isn’t set in stone by any means, though the store idea and customs definitely are. Of course, the overall design is based on the shop I’m placed with.
---------=❅=---------

How will your shop be unique?

I believe that I can make my shop unique in several different ways, providing the players with a new and unique experience is my main goal after all. Firstly, I believe that due to my shop's concept, it would make it a very unique shop to begin with. I’ve never seen an anime related shop on the server, which is surprising due to how many actual anime merchandise stores reside in real life Japan. There are many examples of what my shop is based on in the real world, such as the famous Japanese manga merchandise store, known as Toranoana. I’d like to bring this popular store type directly to Karakura, offering a brand new but realistic experience that has never been seen before.

Another reason I believe my shop is a unique idea is the willingness to give to the community. We plan on having several ways for the playerbase to make money from our shop. These will be things such as buying custom items, buying written books by people to sell in our shop, and even donating a portion of our profits to newer players just starting out. I’d like to create an actual use for books in SchoolRP, other shops have sold books but I feel as if ours can give players a chance to practice becoming an author themselves and make in-game money doing so. I am doing this because this is something I wish I would’ve had when I joined the game, with my main focus being practicing my writing skills to become an author.

I also believe that it’s best if I keep this shop strict with items, which is where the anime idea comes from. Strictly anime items would mean more organization not only for me, but for the faction lead too. It’d make restocks easier, selling easier, and getting a general customer base for my store easier. Unlike a good majority of stores, I’d prefer for my store to appeal to writers, people who like anime/manga, and mainly I’d like everyone to feel comfortable and find something they like at my shop.
---------=❅=---------

How many employees are you planning to have?

I plan to have about 6 employees, including myself. This is to keep things simple and less confusing, along with stopping arguments about who gets to work and when. There will be several jobs to apply for, and also depending on the work ethic shown to me by the workers there are rooms for promotion. I will now make a roster of the staff.

Shopkeeper ^1/1^

Username: ImKana
The Shopkeepers job is not only to own the shop but to maintain it completely. They have to pay the taxes, pay for restocks, add the items, etc. The shopkeeper is the most important job, due to the amount of time that has to be placed in the position. I believe that I can do a good job as a shopkeeper, due to the amount of time I have spent in real life studying on business for fun. I believe applying this to roleplay would not only create a better shop experience in the roleplay, but allow me to practice the skills I have been working on in real life.

Manager ^1/1^

Username: abmd
The Manager job is also a very important job, only placed under the Shopkeeper. They have to maintain the store when I’m offline, and also help with the hiring process for new workers. They also have to make sure the workers are doing their job, and report everything directly to the Shopkeeper if there is something wrong. They are in charge of managing paychecks before sending the information off to me and finishing the work day.

Cashier ^2/3^Z

Usernames: SanKux, vampireblush, (OPEN SLOT)

The Cashiers are what really make this job completely possible. They speak to the customers politely, and ask them what they wish to purchase from our shop. Once the customer tells them, they must give the item to the customer upon being paid. This job is the most important out of non-authoritative jobs, due to the Cashiers making this store possible. Without the Cashiers, there is nobody to serve the customers the items they ask for.

Sales Associate ^0/1^

Usernames: (OPEN SLOT)
The Sales Associate is a minor job, made to help customers find exactly what they’re looking for. They’re also there to convince customers to buy from the store, just as they are in real life. They are not super important but they’re still a necessity in the work atmosphere and are very needed.
---------=❅=---------

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it

My character doesn’t have any college degrees, though he’s privately studying business. All of the information he learns will be put in place for this shop and used to make a welcoming atmosphere for the citizens of Karakura.

~---------=❅=---------~

EDIT: Some of the images didn't load, so if you'd like to see them please DM me. My discord is in my signature.​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
PENDING
  • Well written and clear application, unfortunately shop #1 is taken.
  • We have enough cosmetic shops on the server already, if you wish to switch to something else like convenient store that mostly sells snacks, contact me through discord MikeShotZ#0960

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
  • After spoken to you through DMs I've decided to accept this application as a convenient store

Users who are viewing this thread