Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mqrtem Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Cruda, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruda

Cruda Albania Level 0

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Your In Game Name: Mqrtem

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.):
    Server [Discord/SchoolRP]:
    @Im6

What were you banned for?:
    It did not specify in the ban but I would assume toxicity.

Why should you be unbanned?:
    The first thing I would like to clear up, is that I have absolutely no problem with any of the people I was toxic too at the time, and that was my only way of venting my frustration at losing everything I had worked for over 7 months in about one week. I have apologised to every single person I could apologise to in DMs, and I remain sincere when I say none of it was actually directed to them, it was just a way for me to get my anger out.

It's been 10 months since then, and I've had a lot of time to realise what I did wrong, what I could have done better, but most importantly, the man I have disappointed. I apologise to all of you too, and there's a certain bunch of you out there who still stick with me to this day despite what happened. I'm not innocent, what I did was completely unacceptable and my thinking at the time was completely irrational. The reason I ask for an unban is because I think everyone has moments where mentally they have had enough and they stop thinking rationally. I've seen this happen a lot of times during schoolrp, from both sides of CopRP and GangRP, as these situations can be extremely stressful. This does not justify the things I said, or anything I did, and I'm extremely sorry.

It's not my intention to make this ban appeal too long, so I'll say this; I reached the point where I could not see straight, I was too angry at what had happened ICly, and I didn't feel I could talk about it to anyone so I just exploded. I really enjoy playing on this server, it's very unique and there's nothing like it.

Ban duration?: Permanent
    Time of Occurrence: 01/10/2019

Evidence of your innocence:
    None
    Any additional members involved:

• Winner Winner x 40
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Im6

Im6 United Kingdom Level 248 Owner Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Im6
    DENIED

- You've already been given far too many chances & your ban has now been declared unappealable because of this.​

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.