RadicalRainbow

Level 10
radicalrainbow
radicalrainbow
Omega+
IGN: radicalrainbow
DATE: 7\19\2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I had always Thought it was troubling wanting to be one character one day then another the next.
But it takes time to change my skin, rpname, and description and also wanting to be able to be a different type of character.
Like one character is an adult, and another is a 12th grader or another an Animal.
Like the wardrobe it can be similar! You set up your character and then use a command- for example
/character add
/character list
/character remove

just like the wardrobe! Can also have a limit of 3 or 4 characters.
once you set up your character you can add it with the name, description and skin and still be able to edit the skin with the wardrobe without editing it.
and on the type such as Adult, 12th grader or animal.
you can choose on your account on which you want from what you have had or do have access too.

Such as starting as grade 7 to grade 12. I’m not sure how exactly it would work but it would be so much easier When having multiple characters and wanting to easily switch to them without having to spend money to buy another account to have a different character That’s a different age.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would be so much easier When having multiple characters and wanting to easily switch to them without having to spend money to buy another account to have a different character that is a different age, especially if you wanna be an Adult instead of a 7th grade.
It would also benefit to help quickly change characters in game instead of leaving the game and coming back if one of your characters had gotten arrested.

Last edited:

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Holy shit i have something like this in my personal suggestions list that I have yet to post, anyways neat but fix this to add the format!!!

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: radicalrainbow
DATE: 7\19\2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I had always Thought it was troubling wanting to be one character one day then another the next.
But it takes time to change my skin, rpname, and description and also wanting to be able to be a different type of character.
Like one character is an adult, and another is a 12th grader or another an Animal.
Like the wardrobe it can be similar! You set up your character and then use a command- for example
/character add
/character list
/character remove

just like the wardrobe! Can also have a limit of 3 or 4 characters.
once you set up your character you can add it with the name, description and skin and still be able to edit the skin with the wardrobe without editing it.
and on the type such as Adult, 12th grader or animal.
you can choose on your account on which you want from what you have had or do have access too.

Such as starting as grade 7 to grade 12. I’m not sure how exactly it would work but it would be so much easier When having multiple characters and wanting to easily switch to them without having to spend money to buy another account to have a different character That’s a different age.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would be so much easier When having multiple characters and wanting to easily switch to them without having to spend money to buy another account to have a different character that is a different age, especially if you wanna be an Adult instead of a 7th grade.
It would also benefit to help quickly change characters in game instead of leaving the game and coming back if one of your characters had gotten arrested.
Something like this was already suggested but we got wardrobe fixed instead, so I don't think this is something that would be a priority if it got accepted either way

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Something like this was already suggested but we got wardrobe fixed instead, so I don't think this is something that would be a priority if it got accepted either way
bruh it still resets what do you mean

also no point making a new plugin... when we could just use frps soul plugin please srp finally let us use it

needle

Level 45
this has been suggested twice from what i've seen in regards to the role, i think that it would be beneficial alongside the already in-progress pre-set hex colour code plugin (in the trello u can find out more i think but basically it'll format ur actions as a certain colour) much like frp's "soul" feature. it's a little obvious that as nice as it would be, we're not going to be getting this with different roles.. sadly.. But it's a nice idea with just skins, descriptions, ages, colours and rpnames i think

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
bruh it still resets what do you mean

also no point making a new plugin... when we could just use frps soul plugin please srp finally let us use it
Someone also suggested we use the scrolls plugin that FRP has but again, we got wardrobe fixed instead, currently on the Trello there's a card for wardrobe to get fixed and is a work in progress, so like I said, this would most likely get denied but if it doe eventually get accepted it wouldn't be a top priority

needle

Level 45
i forgot to mention
+1 except for the role thing.. I sort of like separating my stuff between accounts although it'd be nice to have 2 adult characters (different ages!) on 1 account so that's what i want

RadicalRainbow

Level 10
radicalrainbow
radicalrainbow
Omega+
I’d really want this, it would be so much easier. And the roles I think would be cool as well!
having one in college and another that’s a surgeon or so, especially if you play as an officer and want to play as a character that isn’t an officer and not have the officer role next to their name and just the [adult] role

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Someone also suggested we use the scrolls plugin that FRP has but again, we got wardrobe fixed instead, currently on the Trello there's a card for wardrobe to get fixed and is a work in progress, so like I said, this would most likely get denied but if it doe eventually get accepted it wouldn't be a top priority
yes the person who suggested it was me, i want srp to use more frp goat plugins

Users who are viewing this thread