Fundraiser+
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name):
murasakinoo

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I believe that I’m quite active both on the server and forums. I usually spend around 5 or 6 hours on the server after the school and longer during the weekends. I usually hop on at different times of the day and have started to hop on for an hour or so during the morning as that is when more players tend to be online.

Quick note: as the holidays are starting soon I plan on being on more seeing how much of a big holiday it is.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do. My tag is a i m e e#1111

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:

What is your motivation for applying?:
There are several reasons why I wish to become a Journalist. Mostly, I believe that journalist’s hold an important communications channel which helps cement and build a community and also because I feel I am ready to try something new and challenging. To date, I’m really enjoying my experiences on SRP and believe that becoming a Journalist is a good next step and would provide a positive, rewarding challenge. Another reason why I’m motivated to become a Journalist is that I want to be able to interact with people more. This will further increase my confidence while assisting me with growing my online connections.

I’ve always enjoyed writing and would love the opportunity to share my natural ability to write and to create enticing material that people will want to read and look forward to receiving. I can’t emphasise enough how rewarding it would be to be in a position to inform people about what’s happening in Karakura, more so ensuring that they are kept informed about community activities, news and updates.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
Journalists, research and
****yse various topics whose purpose is to gather information from citizens and news sources by interviewing them in person. Research is of utmost importance to ensure that readers receive correct and informative material. Having a good grasp on grammar and spelling is crucial as well as having the ability to proofread and fact check. Journalists have a central role in ensuring they provide unbiased information and that they report both sides of a story, remaining neutral to avoid influencing someone either way. In reality they should write to provide as much information and facts to allow the reader to make up their own opinion. I also know that when a Journalist goes about their work, they are always seeking to find out the What, When, Why, Where, Who and How. I would look to ensure I cover all these angles when completing my work.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
Reporters are important to SchoolRP as they help inform people about recent tragedies, events, stories and much more. Reporters help those who have missed out on local
Karakura news and assists them with keeping up to date with the most recent activities. Without reporters/journalists, people would be left uninformed and naive to what is happening in a community and/or around the world.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

[IC Section]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Seiko Hansson stands at 5’6 tall with a soft, warm expression which highlights her pearly white teeth and deep crimson lips. As you make eye contact with Seiko, you will notice her striking eyes, a mesmerizing light grey colour with a flicker of blue circling the edges. Her curly long dark hair flows gently in the wind, and when the sun hits her right side, it highlights a natural white strip which grows in the same spot as her mother when she was Seiko’s youthful age.

Seiko is calm, good-natured and hardworking. She’s more than happy to meet new friends and her warm fun loving nature sees her make friends with ease. In many ways Seiko acts the same way on and off the job and is just as popular among work colleagues as she is amongst her friends. She is studious and conscientious but has a serious side and takes her job very seriously and is often the first to put up her hand, offering to stay back to complete a job if there’s a pressure deadline that the organisation needs to meet. This loyalty extends to her friendship group and her fun bubbly personality sees her bring a lot of laughter to her family circle

BACKSTORY:
You could say that Seiko has had a pretty simplistic and comfortable life, she was born in a small town in Sweden on the 9th of
September, 2002 but moved to Karakura, Japan before she turned one. Here she grew up with her father, taking her first steps as a toddler to her first day of high school. Seiko was always a quiet girl in school and it wasn’t until she met her future best friends, Keiki, Chuu and Sunnie that she began to come out of her shell and started interacting with people more often.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:
Seiko Hansson
Grade:
Grade-12

Given Name(s):
Sei
Preferred Name:
Seiko

Native Language
Japanese

Nationality:
Swedish
Current Location:
Currently in Karakura, Japan.
Phone Number:
(+81) 279-795-326

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

NukaRndz

Level 53
[ACCEPTED]

❏.You will receive all of your roles and permissions. . . eventually.
❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category once given the reporter roles in the discord.
❏. Post a message in general of the Journalist Club discord, and ping me NukaRndz#0069 in order to receive your role quicker.​
Dm me on discord once you have read this message. NukaRndz#0069

Users who are viewing this thread