Rich
GN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
Nagibro

RPName of Club Leader:
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Monokuma#0819

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I came up with this idea. Actual expirence with this.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Music club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Nagibro/ayanokouji kiyotaka

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Nobody

What is your motivation for creating this club: I simply enjoy musical ensembles and want to bring it to many others that havent had the chance to join one

What activities could your club do?:
Club Member Activity: If we decide to practice we could work on essentials like tone quality, note length and basic embouchure form together as an ensemble, we could work on marching form with all instruments and we could just sit in our club room and practice music with eachother.

School Club Event: Most of our events are going to be public because they are preformances and anyone will be able to watch. There will be designated spots where spectators will be able to watch the ensemble play their instruments.

How could your club benefit the School?:
Build a strong Ensemble and compete at UIL competitions.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
Play instruments and place brasswind and woodwind equipment(ect. reeds and mouthpieces)

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Cannot be involved in any criminal activity, (Specifically theft), being ready to practice and get better.

Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny you for the following reasons.
- While I LOVE the idea of having a music club, your application could have used far more detail
- There were a few grammatical errors within this application that I believe demonstrates a lack of effort in the idea
- For something even surrounding a music or band club, you need far more detail on how it would function for it to be considered on the server as we are working within (mostly) the boundaries of vanilla Minecraft.

Users who are viewing this thread