(In-Game Name):
GuitaristRP

RPName of Club Leader:
Mako Akage

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Therainbowlemon

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Music Club|SRP

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
  • I am quite active on SRP, and have been looking for more opportunities to increase the scope of roleplay​
  • As a legal adult I would be able to handle situations with maturity and calmness.​
  • My character is a gentle soul, he does not fight and always tries to help people​
  • I have quite a few event ideas (will share some in the events option below), which will basically help us have more activity.​
  • I believe I am still learning how to be better at roleplaying, however from where I began I definitely have improved my skills, and I wish to keep growing as a part of this club.​
  • Having real-life experience of managing teams puts me above the others as a club is like a team, and I believe I can work out various details for the same​
  • I already have experience playing faculty who supervises a club, this will help me guide the other club members better about following school rules.​

We have never had a music club before, so this would honestly be an extremely fun thing to RP out, given that the events are approved beforehand.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Music Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Cane 'Volante' Ino | Flying_Dogg
Taiyou Konishi | Nokturnl
Nelaemera Yu | trvpidation
Reina Rivera | Ixsena
Saeko S. Jökull | T4URUS
Soren St. Yves | Ncbula

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Alois Tullybelton | MinisterFudge

What is your motivation for creating this club:

OOC REASON

• Its School RP - We need clubs that are active and has cool events. Music is a cool event, I mean its fun to RP and we all noticed the response to the music concert. (More details in event section)​
  • Ever since Mako was created, his leaning has always been towards Detail RP'ing out music. I have been truly enjoying rping this with mutliple people, and I believe we have the potential to make it a lot stronger with more talented people in the club, given that music itself is so flexible with the options of music. I've wanted to do something that is heavy RP based​
  • I've wanted to do something that gives me an opportunity to build events for the rest of the community, most of the concerts or any other event honestly don't match my timezones, so hopefully this club might.​
  • I don't get to see club activity often, hopefully with the nature of the club, I may be able to involve non-club members and other students in events keeping things exciting.​

ICLY REASON
Mako is a soft-spoken basketball player, but has always been interested in Music. He has started opening up with some of his friends and enjoys jamming out with them on his free time. He feels that music is what brings a lot of people together, and wants to share the feeling he gets when he is with his friends with the rest of the school. Amongst the violence and threats in Karakura, a lively bunch of students from diverse backgrounds coming together to create beautiful music just goes to show that Music truly is what makes the world a better place. It's Why Mako decided to start the music club, to meet people with other talented skills and cultures to truly exchange what it means to be a part of this world, and share the uniqueness with the rest of Karakura.

What activities and events will your club do?:

Club Members Only
School Wide Event
Showcase
Club members will gather together and show off their skills on various instruments or vocalization prowess. The goal of this event would be the gauge the strengths and weaknesses of the members for future activities, and also just basically having fun with diverse music.
Frequency - Everytime we have atleast 5 new members
Music Talent Show
An open stage for those people in school who want to come perform. The event will be held on a friday evening, and even though it is an open stage, we will be taking registrations to avoid any chaos at the last moment. The goal would be to identify talented individuals as future music club members, as well as having fun!
Location - GYM
Frequency - twice a year (Oocly)
Inspiration's of Karakura
Club members will be encouraged to share what inspires their music in a get together. Post which they would be taken to their place of inspiration and asked to perform their favourite music. The goal is to keep everyone in the music club encouraged!
Frequency - Everytime we have atleast 5 new members
Karaoke Night
This could be a club only event at first, and then taken onto the larger stage. Showing off your vocals with the back up of the music club instruments! It does not matter if you are a great singer or not, Music is for everyone, and Karaoke night is for everyone as well!
Location - Club room
Frequency - 4 times a year (oocly)
Jamming it Out (Recurring)
Club members get together and exchange music! This will be done regularly.
Frequency - twice a month (OOCLY)
Battle of the Bands
With the growing members, we hope to make at least 2 separate groups and/or bands who will duke it out against each other concert style for the audiences. This will be held in the gym, with two band areas set up for them to fight out who is the better band. At the end the goal is to make more music, and a sense of competition adds on to the fun aspect of the audience
Location - GYM
Frequency - Twice a year (oocly)

How could your club benefit the School?:
The club will give the school a chance to explore arts from diverse backgrounds. Karakura is the most diverse town in Japan, and most of the times there is struggle in understanding others and their behaviours due to different upbringing. However the best part about music is that it's universally different yet a common ground between all cultures. Be it the church choir, or a hard metal, Music is as diverse as people, and the school would get a platform to watch people get together in peace over common ground. Not to mention how entertaining and fun it would be to watch the amazing skills and talents that will be showcased, alongside more motivation for the students to pick up a hobby. Outside of that the club can help other club members with their activities for example backing up the theatre club with musical score.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?

The club room will be utilized in the following ways

Meetings
Getting together once a week to discuss progress and future plans for the club.​
Get-togethers
Being a part of a team means, you need to be able to be like family. Which means club members can utilize the room for getting together for team bonding excercises. This may include Karaoke, however it is not limited to it.​
Practice
To be able to play for an audience, the club needs to practice with each other as a team to guage each others personal styles and really come across as a strong team​
Event Planning
Events are a big part of the club, and the room will be vital to narrow down needs and requirements for each event that is planned. Some of them are in the club room itself.​

I would also enjoy it if the room had murals of famous artists, and a few furniture instruments, such as the piano and drums so that we have a place for practice that isn't someones home.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

Basic Requirements
Age - 16+ (or 10th grade and above)
Activity - Log in for one session each week, or attend atleast 1 meeting in a month (valid reasons don't count)
Has to be respectful of school rules and faculty
Cannot be a criminal, or associated with any gangs.

RP Requirements
Must play an instrument (Apart from vocals)
Must be passionate about music

I do want to make the club RP focused giving us all a chance to RP out various songs and music, be it at an Idol style, or choir or even have a rockstar vibe that Mako has got going currently. Having an instrument adds that layer of detail to rp'ing. While i could give academic requirements, I feel from a realistic point of view, some musicians just don't attend classes (giggle).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread