Status
Not open for further replies.

Akari

Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name): Akari1212ama
Previous bans:
I haven't been banned before.

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually on the server for 5-6 hours a day, sometimes longer. I don't really know what times I am on during the day though.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes I do have teamspeak3 I am usually on it when I'm on the server.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications: I don't have any pass applications. This is my first application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I have been on this server for about a year now and I feel like I am mature enough to apply for a teacher. I also wanted to apply because I have noticed there are not a lot of teachers so I wanted to apply so we have more teachers.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I don't really have any experience in teaching, but I am able to deal with kids who aren't following directions and are being rude. I am patient enough as well, so I think I am capable of teaching people on this server.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):
Ms. Akari
Your Teachers In Game Age:
Teachers Subject:
Music

Have you read & understood the megathread?
Yes I do understand the megathread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
Out of what I have seen there is really nothing I would change about the Teacher Group.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
Teachers help students understand some things about life and how to live in our world now. Teachers give us knowledge about how to use math, or how to read a book and write one. They help us comprehend or world more, and help it. Well most teachers anyways.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Without teachers in our SchoolRP it wouldn't be much of a RP then it is just a normal server. The teachers help make the RP experience more interesting and fun. Teachers are very helpful with keeping the RP experience in action and not let it fall apart.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Akari has light blue hair, and light blue eyes. She usually wears a white jacket and black shorts. Akari is different about how she talks about her students. Akari treats her students as if they where her own children. Akari usually trys to be good friends with the other teachers that work with her, and trys to make good impressions on them. Akari is a shy tempered girl. She's usually shy at first with new people, and then she is nice after a while. If someone is rude to another she will have a temper, so you don't want to mess with her usually. She wants to keep teaching kids for as long as she can in the future.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I try to calm the students down and make them stop cursing at each other.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I politely tell the students to listen, if they don't they will get a warning for detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
I am one of those people who don't really talk unless I see someone alone and go talk to them. Also if someone comes up to me and starts talking to me and others join in I will stay in the conversation.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

*Akari1212ama Stops talking and looks at the group of students talking
*Akari1212ama Gets up and hands out sheets of music
*Akari1212ama Writes musical pattern on board
*Akari1212ama Erases chalk on board
*Akari1212ama Collects all finished work from students

BACKSTORY
She was an orphan until she was 4 when a single young woman adopted her. She grew up with the woman in a small cottage in the woods. Akari was home schooled until she she turned 14 and started high school. Since Akari didn't go to school for most of her life then she was really shy. That whole year the only friends she made was the teachers. The teachers helped her out with getting friends and tried to boost her confidence. The Teachers found a girl that was getting bullied and thought she would be a perfect friend for Akari. Akari and this girl became best friends, and they always hanged out. Akari scolded at the bully many time, and got him to stay away from her friend.
Akari was pulled out of school for the next year of high school. When Akari went back to the school she was told that her friend commited suicide. Akari then was home schooled again until she finished high school and started college. Akari loved her teachers and wanted to be a teacher just like them. When she finished college she moved to Japan where she found it peaceful enough for her to stay there and want to live there for as long as she could.
She went back to college in Japan and was able to speak some Japanese by the time she finished college. She saw this school called Yandere High School, and saw that it needed some teachers. Akari knew it was her chance to be a teacher. Akari was talented in music so she wanted to be the music teacher for the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread