Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): ArturInRussia
Previous bans: None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: Everyday

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: I have done no applications so far.

What is your motivation for applying?: Kids these days don't care about music, but that should not be the way. music is what is important, because you need music in your life and know about music, and thats why i want to apply.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes, I have read the megathread.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? What i would do is give them a form for that parents to sign to see if they are allowed to go on the field trip and i would list the equipment they would need to go.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: No Swearing, No Cheating, No Gum, And always listen.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
As in all my music classes I had, I have gotten all A and A+'s. I have taught 3 music classes because that was one thing I had to do.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee

Newly Qualified Teacher

Qualified Teacher

Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes, I had read and understood the megathread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change the way we teach. Mostly every teacher's class is boring, because the teacher makes it boring. I think we all should make class more fun but helpful and meaningful at the same time.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in-game are teaching you stuff over a game but out of game teachers teach you stuff offline but they give you more information. A Teachers purpose is to teach kids about that subject and the importance about that subject. Teachers teach because they want to show the students that subject and what is behind the explanation about it. A teacher gets paid about 200,00 yen a year that is the salary they get.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because the school roleplay server is about school. In a school they have teachers, and those teachers teach classes. If they're no teachers in a school server, that means it isn't a school roleplay server.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee-
A Trainee is a teacher in learning. The Trainee observers a class and takes notes about how to teach a class. A Trainee can only observe a class, they can not teach one.

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT)-
A NQT is a Teacher and that means that you can start lessons now, but you have to tell the Head of Department or the Principal. As a NQT you have to do lessons and follow a lesson plan which will be given to you.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills(QTLS)- As a QTLS you can do classes and teach them. When ever it is a new period you have to tell the other teachers that you are doing a class.

Head of Department-
As The Head of Department (HD) you are the top of the subject, you run that subject and the people who teach it. You give out lesson plans but they don't have to teach that lesson, but they have to have the important parts of that subject.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson plan that the school uses is MoSCo (Must have, Should Have, Could Have).

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Artur has Dark Brown hair, and Blue Eyes. Artur loves music so much she has been over the whole world to learn about music. Artur loves students, she knows they will have a great future and that they will learn so much threw life. Artur thinks the teachers as family, she wants to get to know them well. Artur is shy, calm, funny, energetic, and happy. Artur plans to be a music teacher for the rest of his life and after he retires he wants to travel around the world even more and find out more music and facts.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Warn them and if they don't stop I will give them detention and tell the principal the whole story and wait for him to do what he wants to do with them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I yell at them to listen and then I will keep on teaching, if they don't stop I will give them a punishment.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? She acts happy and talks to the teachers and does the work he can do. She is always talking tot She teachers and always reading.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Hands Out Music Books
/me Puts Music On
/me Gets Piano Out
/me Hands Out Test Papers
/me Drinks Coffee

BACKSTORY

Artur was born in Tokyo, Japan and then moved to Warsaw, Poland! Artur's parents went out on a ride and Artur was with her Grandparents and then Artur's parents crashed and died. Artur was only a baby and she didn't remember anything but his grandparents did! Artur's grandparents took care of Artur until Artur turned 14 they told her everything and then Artur and her grandparents moved to London, England! Artur just turned 15 and she went to school there and then she turned 16 and his school had to move to Japan and she had to go to school there. So Artur said bye to his grandparents and flew to Japan with her whole school.

Artur found out she had a house in Japan and that is were she had lived till she moved to Poland! Artur talked to the landlord and ask her if she has a extra key to that house because his parents still had the key when they died. The landlord ask Artur who she was and then the landlord remembered Artur as a baby and then she gave him a key. Artur turned 18 on her birthday and then she moved to a bigger house but she still took everything from her old house. Then she found a necklace and ring which said "For Artur"!

Artur then went to school and loved music so much that when she grown up he had traveled the world. He was thinking over becoming a teacher but she knew that would never work, so she just started to learn more about music. When she was older she was thinking about becoming a teacher and that is what she wanted to do.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Artur Kami
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Given Name(s): Artur
Preferred Name: Artur

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Married

Nationality: Japanese, Polish, and English
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 9 years
Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: Master Degree In Music

Year of Graduation: College- 2011
Major(s): Music.
Minors: Maths And English

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese, Polish, and Spanish.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music.

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank You For Reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread