mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Music Teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ2468

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name):JJ2468
Previous bans: One because I asked why someone was banned and at the time I didn't know you couldn't do that, so now I have learned my lesson and my mistakes have made me a better person.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on the server for 5 hours unless something pops up where I cant be on that long.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes I do.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: When my mom was young she was a teacher and she always knew how I had a talent in music. Sadly she got diagnose with cancer and died but I still want to make her proud. Being a music teacher would mean the world to me because I get to follow in my moms footsteps of being a teacher and I also get to teach about something I'm talented at.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Like I said in my last paragraph my mom was a teacher so I know how teachers are so important to the world , how they work with students, and try to become the best teachers they can be by just being themselves. As I was a kid I was the teachers pet and every time the teacher had to go do something she told me to cover for her as the teacher because I was talented and friendly.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Ms.JJ
Your Teachers In Game Age:28
Teachers Subject: Music

Have you read & understood the megathread? yes I have.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? Nothing except for the fact that we need more teachers to be online and to be teaching more.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. Without teachers were would we be in life? Exactly nowhere! Even though teachers get little salary they are a big part to the world. Now I will tell you that some teachers are very friendly and others are strict but you got to love them all, because without them we would not be standing where we are today.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Without teachers on the server the server would just be a place to hang out at and that's not what school RP is about because I cant name one school that doesn't have teachers.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Ms. JJ has long Dirty Blonde hair with light blonde tips, looking very presentable as a teacher. Ms. JJ is very friendly to her students and wants all of them to succeed. Ms. JJ is very fun and also serious about teaching her students music. Ms. JJ would be happy to teach any other teachers her ways of teaching!

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell the to stop and if the behavior continues they will be going to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Tell everyone to listen and whoever still decides to ignore me they will be taking a trip to detention.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Very friendly to other teachers and always ready to share ideas and brighten up any teachers day!

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. Ms. JJ would be helping students that don't understand the lesson, sometimes turning the lesson into a fun game, Making sure nobody is getting bullied and everyone is being friendly to each other, looking at assignments and grading the ones that need to be graded, Always preparing for a new lesson plan!

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
JJ as a young adult living with her mother in a small town was kind of cool, she didn't really feel any emotions about it. JJ's mother was a great teacher and everybody loved her. JJ's mother wanted that to go down in history. JJ's mother wanted JJ to be a successful teacher just like her but JJ was more in to music than teaching, she wanted to be in the musician career. JJ knew how much it would break her mothers heart when she finally told her the truth. JJ did it anyway to get it off her chest. Sadly that went more terrible then JJ expected it would be. Her mother screamed and yelled at her to pack her things and get out! JJ broke down in tears and proceeded to do so. JJ now had nowhere to live. JJ thought her life was over and not just her regular life her musician life as well. As JJ was walking to the bus stop she saw a sign that said help wanted at Yandere High School in Japan as a music teacher. JJ new this was her chance she spent most of her money on an airplane ticket and the next morning she will be flying to Japan. And that's exactly what she did when she got to the school in Japan she had got the job. The principal in Japan felt bad for the situation JJ was in so he offered to pay for her an apartment. JJ was so happy that she was back on her feet, so she called her mom. She didn't know how it was going to go but it went so much better than JJ expected! her mother apologized for the way she acted and she promise to come see her soon! she was so happy for her daughter and JJ was happy too!

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread