mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Music Teacher - ReloadingPages

Status
Not open for further replies.

oph

Level 165
IGN (In Game Name): ReloadingPages
Previous bans:~ in 2016 December i was banned for not using LOOC for out of role-play when i didn’t understand the rules of this server

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: ~Yes i do understand that the answers are mostly found in the documents

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the SchoolRp is very frequent. i tend to come on the server a lot and Role-play with my friends and sometimes even random people when i get the chance to on school days i tend to stay on the server for at least 6 hours a day

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes i do go on there mostly every day or when i have the chance to

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do if i didn’t i would not be allowed to talk on TS due to not having one

List your current and past applications:~ My past application was for Office Worker that application did get accepted but my rank has not been changed yet and i feel like this job would suit me way more then the other one.

What is your motivation for applying?:~ my motivation for applying is that i experience tons of roleplay on this server and that i also do music in real life and i have noticed i could help others and help other people start to like music too just like how i do!
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
yes i have read these and understood them carefully

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):~ In teacher wise i’m a teacher on another server i have gotten admin on there also from working and doing my job but recently the server had closed due to not being able to keep it ruining and in general i am a music major in my school majoring in Strings violin and choir as in singing

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1.(Trainee) Trainee
2.(NQT) Newly Qualified Teacher
3.(QTLS) Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills
4.(HD) Head of Department
Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
I have understood and read all of them

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
~i’d would try to host a class once a week therefore we will have a class once a week the rules are amazing but i feel like adding another member will make the team stronger

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. ~the lowest of salary is 30,000 the average 48,200 medium 45,138 and the highest is at least 118,560 the purpose of the teachers inform the students on real life facts and how things in the world change the knowledge of the students in the spare time teachers may plan their next session of class or grade papers for the student’s grade and what they did in class
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: ~The teachers help students learn and they dont teach false things they actually need to know the subject they are teaching and not give out false answers

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
(trainee) the trainee would have to ask the HD to host a class for you and must ask before hosting a class

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT): ~you have the rights to host a classroom but you will still need approval from the HD to host one but you are closer to being a real teacher

(Qualified teacher Learning and skills) ~ QTLS means you are now a real teacher and can host a classroom any thing in the day. trainees are able to watch these classes but not train the QTLS Teacher since the trainee is still in training but trainees are allowed to take notes from these classes to improve their classes

(Head of department )(HD): The responsibility of head of department is where you have to plan classes for others in your department and this is the highest rank you can get

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: the planning on the server is called MOSCO system(Must have, Should Have, Could Have) this system makes planning easier and helps teachers stay neat with their work

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

The personality of my character is brave and kind but if someone is talking back to her she does not let it flow she makes sure a student does not think they are overpowered. she wants to encourage students and make sure they don’t Think they will never be able to succeed their goals and accomplish their dreams she wants to make sure every student gets some where in their lives

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: i would simply explain to them how they are breaking rules and that and if they reply with something rude i’d tell them not to or get a higher ranked staff member to help with this situation

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
i
would simply tap an instrument and get their attention to listen to me and if one of them does not i’d walk up to them and talk to them
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? my character would be working or taking a break to eat or drink coffee or tea to release stress or i would be thinking of a lesson plans and make sure everything is neat and i shall not make the school look unpresentable to others

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me closes eyes to listen to the student sing/play
/me plays D string on the violin
/me sings the scale and asks them to repeat
/me smiles at (name) of how much they improved
/me taps foot on ground to the beat

BACKSTORY

The day Samantha was born she started working at her parents farm she never liked the farm life her biggest dream was to go to japan and live there at the farm sam’s favorite thing to do was grow crops she would always plant a new flower in her mini garden she had a flower pot with a poppy near her window. she would draw pictures of people in japan standing with good food and in tall buildings she fantasized every day about japan each birthday of hers she would ask her parents to go to japan as a trip but they would remind her that they are poor and have less money then normal people and the rates are going down on their farm
At the age of 5 her parents died in a car crash life became very hard for her she had a big fear of cars now she was adopted by two loving parents that loved her dearly and thought she was beautiful but Samantha thought that they where only being nice to her and that sam was ugly she always was in-secured about her body once she was 13 she asked her new parents to go to japan surprisingly agreed to her request. a days and days has past and then they arrived at japan she was so happy soon she attend Takashima
Highschool For 4 years she had a friend named Kat (Kitttkat) Sui(severeabuse) Katt (treekatt) Murphy(1975m) They where all best friends they helped each other with learning too Sam was not as good in math as kat was so sam was helped by Kat with her math Sam had a huge passion for music she would sing and play her violin everyday her step-parents inspired her to do it she was really happy to play so she took classes for it. even though it was not music going to Mr.Berry’s classes were her favorite classes he helped all the student understand the basics of hardcore math she was not struggling as much a few years later in her senior year she took the test to move on and go to Takashima University and learn more she took computing classes with her friend Kat, Omi, and Katt they all shared a dorm together and after a few years there she didnt talk to omi as much but she still talked to Katt and Kat because they where her best friends she always hated Troy he always separated her and murphy and Katt because troy hated sam for no reason! nobody knew why but her wild was also friends with troy she went to all the lessons done by Mr.Spicy she found them intresting and educational she decided she wanted to help out her old school and now she is applying for music teacher at Takashima and she hopes she gets accepted

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Samantha soto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.Soto
Given Name(s): Samantha
Preferred Name:Sam

Religious Denomination: N/a
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 8 years

Academic Degree: Arranging music

Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): arranging music
Minors: conducting

Native Languages: english
Other Languages: a little Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TESOL certificate
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

Additional notes about your application (if any): i am a college student at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread