None

Describe your activity on the server:

Daily, 3+ hours a day

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

List your current and past applications:

No pass applications, This would be the first one.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I normally don't apply for these kind of things, but I thought about how much I love to learn and help others! So I decided that I should give it a shot for the chance to actually help someone out and maybe help them grow as a person! I also would pride myself in being able to help this great server grow, with people who have a passion for what they believe in and what they do.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

Well when I started to Role-play it was around my middle school years [6th-8th] with a good friend of mine who showed me how much fun it can be. I always imagined myself as a character and having great adventures, going through a school life that I currently did not have or just in general scenarios where my character would be faced with a problem and forced to work it out. Often times it would help me work out my own real life problems, and it was a wonderful stress reliever! As far as Power gaming and Meta gaming and God modding goes, I really didn't do either one. I always liked to draw things out both through words and the very rare drawings themselves.
I have had Minecraft for almost two years now, given to me by and old friend as a Christmas present. I found it entertaining to watch my friends, both on and in streams, playing different kinds of Mod packs and mini game servers! Now only recently have I been able to actually come to understand the bare basics of survival and PvP, but I do have very much experience in building and only recently rediscovered my love of role-play through Minecraft.
My teaching experience stems from being the kid in class that would love to help others understand what the real teacher was teaching, in hopes that they could do their very best on a test or on the project. No one in my family really has a teaching degree, but my love of wanting to be a teacher stems from my high school English teacher. She was quite the character! She would always find new ways to help us learn and to make it a fun experience! I always enjoyed being her helper for certain projects and even just the little tasks that a teacher has to do. She was a really big inspiration to me, and I do hope that one day I can be as great as a teacher as her!

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):

Kyomi Alex Sauvage

Your Teachers In Game Age:

Twenty-Four

Teachers Subject:

She majors in the Musical arts, as well minor English. [Both of which I enjoy and have a vast knowledge of] as well as minors in Vocals and instrumentals. Mythology and Cutural History as well for Minor degrees. Any of which would suite her just fine in as a job.

Have you read & understood the megathread?

Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

The one thing I would change from the Teacher group would be the "No going AFK" rule. As someone who is VERY family oriented in life, sometimes you can not control spare of the moment disturbances from your family members. Though the need to be online and at attention is great sometimes you can not help when issues arise.

Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

My knowledge about teachers in game and out of game, in games they tend to stray from the real aspects of teaching a student their course subject of course you do have your teachers who have a good handle on teaching itself, whereas out of game a teacher will strive to be able to teach at his/her's best in order for a student to acquire the knowledge to be able to live in life. Maybe even attempt to give them entertaining things to do, ether a game or a hands on experience in a project.
In their spare times, one would think they would attempt to better themselves for the sake of their students or the other teachers around them. Then there would be the teachers who enjoy spending time with their other half and their own children, maybe even take a relaxing weekend to hang out with their friends outside of school, ether it be other teachers or their childhood friends from many a year ago.

Teachers serve the purpose to enlighten those around them, hense the title "Teacher". Now for my experience and many have told me their purpose from my younger years, that they became a teacher to help and let other grow to be their own person while giving them the ability to apply what they have learned to real life situations.
Often times it would consist of apply the knowledge gained through the class to a situation created by a teacher [Of course it would be a safe and controlled environment] so they can have the feeling of being able to say, "I did it!" Or maybe even, "I know how to do it and do it well."

Now from talking to several of my teachers and even just a general conversation, teachers do not make that much money. Some even are barely able to make ends meet so to speak, though they stick with the job, simply not for the money, but for the love of being able to present their knowledge to the growing minds of children! It is sad how under payed teachers can be, and it is something the goverment should be more concerned with, but politics are one thing and this however is another.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Well in short, you can not be a School role-play server without the teachers! Who else will be able to give the real experience of a school with all the possibilities in life if we don't have teachers to assist in such a task?

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs.

How does he look like?

Pale features, a button nose with a slight large bridge of a nose between two eyes, whose bright blue hues sparkle with enthusiasm for ones own life. Standing at a full 5 feet and just under 4 inches, Due to her condition her weight is varied and her stomach is round as she is with child.

What makes him unique and different?

She has a habit with caring deeply for herself, peers and or friends dealing with an emotional problem, She generally likes to help those in need being the empath that she is.
Her naturally vibrant pink hair, stemming from her own genetics of her biological Mother.

What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers?

Her outlook on her students is expecting them to be true to whom they are, always. And being able to follow given guidelines to help better their understands of the subject she teaches.
Her teacher peers, she expects them to do their very best to help the students in need with their studies as well helping other teachers or faculty in need of an opinion for things pertaining to better the educational lives of their students.

What is his personality like?

She loves to joke around with her peers, and make them comfortable in any given situation. She welcomes others to in away tell her their problems, always wanting to help them in anyway she can. When faced with being embarrassed, she becomes quiet and develops a bit of a studder when trying to answer someone. Since the pregnancy she is quite emotional more so than usual, that and being far more sensitive to how others feel around her.

What is his plan for the future?

Having the start of a small family, she has high hopes to continue it, with the hope of two boys and now is expecting a baby girl coming soon. She plans to continue her love of the various arts and with the hope of one day being able to retire to raise her kids and live a well fulfilled life with her best friend who happens to be her husband.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?

Mrs. Sauvage having come across a group of suspicious children in the hallway, she pays attention to the group, deciding whom so to speak is the "Leader" of said group, her small ears able to catch a sting full of undesirable words coming from some. She nervously but calmly walks up to the children playing around and yelling at one another, clearing her throat, she gathers their attention and looks around to each one of them. "I do hope that you remember our rules about the use of vulgar offensive language.. Consider this your last warning, or I will be faced with handing out detentions for breaking a rule." She states firmly to the group of students.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

With a control of her breathing she stands from her desk and looks around the rowdy class, clearing her throat once to gather their attention, and laying a book down on her personal desk with a bit of force. She speaks up with a firm tone to her voice now that the class is for the most part silent, "Now as exciting as your weekends may have been...and as much as I would loove to hear about the adventures you shared..class is now starting and it is time for you all to give me your ears and your expandable minds. Or if you would prefer, you can march yourselves to the principal's office and explain how you will have a 0 in my class for the day and the reason you are getting points deducted from your overall grades, for you and the others in your class."

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

She hums to herself, more than likely a song that popped into her head overnight, walking around to the teachers community fridge, to gather her favorite chilled cup of herbal tea, made from her grandmothers recipe, and taking a slow sip from her oriental styled cup. The buzzing of the copy machine, letting her know that they papers she had been copying for her students was done. Grabbing the papers in her arms, careful not to bump herself into anything she holds her cup in one hand and makes her way back to her class room to sort out her papers in their appropriate binders.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me
Kyomi sat at her desk in the classroom, the bell having just rung for the end of a class period with a break in between, grading papers on the last assignment she had given her bright and exceptional students, while taking a sip from her favorite cup, with her favorite herbal tea inside.

/me
Sitting at her desk, Kyomi types away on her Minepro laptop with her manicured nails tapping agaisnt the keys. She smiles while she enters in a email detailing about upcoming assignment required of her students to their parent and or guardians.

/me
The class was silent, as she walked around her students taking a test, satisfied with how well they were doing with keeping their eyes on their own papers. She catches one of her students raising their hands for her aid on a question she/he does not understand. Walking to the student, she does her best to bend down, careful of her stomach and knees, and begins to answer whatever question they may have about the question on the test they are stuck on.

/me
Watching her class talk to themselves after a mid-term test, she sits gently down in her leather computer chair, adjusting the pillow behind her for her back. She begins to go through her binders of each chapter in the course to determine the best way to teach her bright and well behaved students.
/me Her hunger for food was becoming more fierce, she waits til the lunch bell rings. Grabbing her bag, she pulls out a neatly wrapped container, one that her grandmother gifted her as a child, and carefully unwraps the cloth covering it. She smiles as the delicious smells filled her nose, licking her pink glossed lips, she takes a silver fork with a flower print design carved into it, and begins to dig into the food well prepared.

BACKSTORY

*Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*

Kyomi Alexanderia Sauvage, Aged at Twenty-four.
younger sister too, two twin half brothers by the names; Zaxeal Ro' and Zionus Ro'
Daughter to: Kyani Simmons and Zainex Ro' Although at a very young age she has always known Kyani to be her mother, she is not biologically, her biological mother is Azalyn Libreta. Who comes back into her life in her late teen years.

Shortly after her 16th birthday, Kyomi was forced to move back to the states to be with her legal mother and guardian, by orders of her father, who stayed over sea's to tend to family matters due to a younger sibling of theirs. Who was very sick at a young age much like she was, and who later come to find out on a trip back over sea's to visit her grandmother in her later teen years, passes away from not being able to respond to treatments anymore.
Upon arriving to live with her mother Kyani at the age of 16, she was faced with the struggle to make friends and to learn to speak the language. In her freshman year of high school, she met Zionus's best friend Mauro Kassandr Sauvage, whom she came to have a very well hidden crush on. Throughout her years of high school she took up the love of singing and reading much to her elder brother Zionus's influence, for when she was sick and even when they traveled over sea's on a break to visit her grandmother, would also sing to their sick younger sister in her last days on this earth.
Much to her ever growing love of learning and music, she also enjoyed spending time with her best friend Sirenna, going on shopping trips and outings. In her senior year of high school she was faced with the option to go to prom, much to any girls dream of having the prettiest dress and the cutest hair style for such a glamorous event, she opted out to going with her friends. However she was surprised when a knock on her door just before the stroke of 8, she was met with already handsomely dressed Mauro. Who proclaimed his love to her by a kiss, taking her by surprise and eventually sealed their fates together. After the prom proceeded to end, they were seen as a couple now, much to the excitement and distaste of her best friend Sirenna and her eldest brother Zaxeal.
Although three years later on her senior trip with her friends and her siblings as well as Mauro himself, whom being able to talk again under the prior circumstances of a trauma from his youth finally proclaimed his love in full and popped the well desired question. A lovely wedding almost a year or more later, Kyomi found herself married to the man of her dreams, and with a baby on the way! Having just completed her years in college at a university, with the help of her Father and both Mothers support,for the Musical arts and her Minor degrees in English and Cultural History, she finds her self putting her foot out into the world and applying for her first teaching job, with the recommendation coming from her father who is a well versed business man and the many professors she studied under.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread