mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mxxkie's Introduction!

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

Salutations! Hope you’re having a good day and if you’re not; don’t worry it gets better! I’m Noah, better known as Mxxkie/Wxxkie or Mookie/Dom. I just made a character biography for Mookie, so why not an introduction for myself as well?

Where should I start? Well, I’m currently 17 years old, I live in the United States of America (unfortunately, but not as unfortunate to those in England; I feel for you!) I’m pretty popular and a straight A student in school; never found it difficult. In SRP I’d say Mookie is well known too.

I like to plan ahead of time and am pretty organized. I’ve got poofy, curly hair and I’m black. My skin’s like a light brown, I’ve got brown eyes. I don’t really follow a religion. I’m Bi and luckily enough I have lots of accepting people around me.

Before coming to SRP, I was on several other rp servers. On two, I’ve been on their staff teams. One I was a helper on. Another I went from Helper to Moderator to Admin on. Looking towards my future on srp, I have a few more things I’d like to try out for, staff possibly being one of them. However, with the new map around the corner; who knows what the future holds.

(I don’t bite! If you ever wanna chat I’m down, discord is Mxxkie#1975)

Last edited:
Hey Noah, Happy to see you have accepting people around you. it was a bit difficult for me growing up not really knowing what I was but I'm happy to say I met the man of my dreams and I've been happily with him for 3yrs now. best of luck to you on finding the right person or if you have best of luck on having a long happy life with them <3

Users who are viewing this thread