Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

My in game name is Mxxkie

Time spent on SchoolRP:

I have spent nearly two years on SchoolRP.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I’m fairly active; on every day for several hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?

I’m in the EST timezone.

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:

K. ‘Mookie’ Aldridge

Character Age:

Character knowledge of Law:

When it comes to rules, Mookie knows them well. He grew up in a disciplined household and was taught that education and being a good citizen are some of the virtues of life. As a student councillor that served both the high school and college councils, his life centered around enforcing school law and disciplining those who would dare defy them. While in college, his has had the privilege of attending several classes centered around law; such as intro to criminal justice and criminal law. On the side, he's personally studied crime scene management and etiquette. Furthermore, Mookie knows a thing or two from his uncle Seb. He's also very observant and has watched the officers in the field, taking notes on standard procedure and protocol.

Characters IC phone number:

His digits are 559-365-151.

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):

Yes, Mookie is over a year old at this point. He was one of my first “actual” SRP characters, (in terms of skin, rp style, and more).

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:

No, Mookie has always been on the opposing side of illegal activity; keeping the school a safer place alongside his fellow councillors.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:

Mookie does not have a criminal record of any sort.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD discord):

After carefully reviewing through the list, I can say I understand the general information regarding interns completely.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread