mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied My application PLEASE read duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee

Level 0

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I have been on the server consistent this last week for about 4hr or more

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No not currently

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: I like being Teachers when I was little I played school allot and in the game i would like to give people stuff to do during class like work.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? No

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Um well when I was in class in the game i seen the teachers and i learned the good way of being a teacher and like i said when i was little i played school allot.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: Im very sorry I don’t know what the ranks mean.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? No Sorry

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would make it be more simpler to be a teacher to like register.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. The teachers well if i were a teacher i would in my spare time prepare for the next lesson and make some Home Work for them to have fun with

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: so people can have fun with this server and feel like they are i school and learn some new things

Describe the ranking system of teachers: I don’t know what that is I am very sorry this is my first time i just really want to be a teacher

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: I am planing to be a Science teacher so i will teach them like sound waves and all that good stuff

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: kick them and kindly ask them to please stop and give them 1 last warning

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I will speak loud and clear so they hear me and say everyone listen up if you don’t get your act together you will be OUT of this class

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Polite and asks everyone the problems about stuff and figure out how to fix it

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

1 /me corrects (name’s) paper and takes sip of coffee

2/me makes homework while kids do work

3/me grades Homework while on lunch break

4/me hands out work and takes sip of tea

5/me takes out crafts and makes cool project a volcano for kids to try

BACKSTORY

llkibblesll (Me) I just started playing the game then after a couple weeks i was like woah i like that the teacher made homework that would be fun then i said well let's ask some people to help me out and help me become a teacher so then i came here and know this is what i am typing and i know this is not more than 300 words but i have to do something and i am very sorry thanks for everything.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: kibbles rose roads

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): miss

Given Name(s): Bee

Preferred Name: miss Bee

Religious Denomination:

Marital Status:

Nationality: white

Current Location: Home

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (2 of years):

Working Experience (3 of years):