mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied My application to become a teacher

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: DeathRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do, my discord username is DeathRP

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Central daylight

Describe your activity on the server: On this server my activity is mostly playing bowling and other sports, hanging ut with friends, and sometimes fighting if I need to.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I have once been banned for writing extremely large messages in ooc (Not really a spammy message just very large) multiple times wich resulted in a ban.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Teacher

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The employee role i am applying fore teaches students and disciplines students,in schoolrp teachers also try to help students in different ways by stopping fights and making sure everyone follows the rules so no rules are broken, teachers however are NOT supposed to phisically or mentaly assault students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing schoolrp for a while now, I have done a lot of detailrp and gangrp on other chars, I also enjoy sportrp and other types of roleplays, and i have played on other roleplay servers before so i would say I am experienced in RP

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I warn them not to do it again.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I give them both detention for fighting in school

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I tell them to stop and if they do not stop i tell the principal or anyone of higher authority of them.I

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? I grab a snack and start talking until my shift starts

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would shoot a sharp glare at the male
/me Sharpens he's pencil to get ready for his lesson
/me Hands the student a reward token that whould say good job on the front

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Shadai sha
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Shad

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single
Academic Degree: Master
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Teacher education (general), Medicine, surgical tech
Minor(s): Optometry, Biology and Chemistry

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: JSL, French

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My characters motivation for joining KHS is when they were younger they had a little brother that was special education and could not hear well, because of this no schools accepted him and he had to be home schooled by my char (shad), shad took good care of he's youngest brother and even had to learn JSL just so that he could teach he's brother better, even though he had to do chores, and homework and go to school he always took care of he's brother, he didn't have the privelages many children had as he's parents wher poor and he couldn't squeeze in time to play video games, or watch TV, all he could do was take care of he's brother, but he couldn't care any less about those luxuries, he just cared that he was improving the life of someone that nowone else wanted to, by being a good older brother and taking care of he's younger brother by making sure he gets those luxuries that every normal person whould get, he took care of he's brother like he was he's own child, a few years later he's brother tragically died, this sad event inspired him to teach other children and help them the way he helped he's brother as he realised from he's brother that he enjoys helping people and it's what he wants to do with he's life to make ther lives better just like he did with he's brother, so he took general teaching as one of he's majors in college so he could do what he said and help those that need help like he did with he's brother, ever since then he has worked hard to becom a teacher. Now he teaches high school children in karakura academy and he is happy, he donates most of he's money to the poor as it is not why he teaches, he teaches to see the smiles on the children's faces and to make children happy, this is why he is a teacher.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think that I should be accepted over other applicants because I am experienced in rp, i donot teach for money, instead i teach to help children, I can commonly be online about 2-6 hours a day unless I'm on summer vacation or any other holidays that whould require me to go on a vacation, I also think i should be accepted over other applicants because I have had previous experience roleplaying this server and other servers.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Make sure to detail all of your questions

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread