cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: June 10, 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Why bats and katanas cost more than cars? This is so unrealistic, and considering auto-shop cars cost between ¥2-4 million, so I suggest raising the price of custom cars to ¥500k to ¥1mil to make them less of pay to win.

If that doesn't work, the other option is to make the weapons cheaper than cars.

Metal Bat: reduced from ¥137,500 to ¥90,000
Knife: reduced from ¥148,500 to ¥85,000
Ballistic Mask: reduced from ¥165,000 to ¥80,000
Katana: reduced from ¥330,000 to ¥100,000
and the same applies to the other weapons.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This will help to make the server less pay to win, and to help gangrpers to get weapons at a lower cost, so they don't go broke fast and start mugging people. Also, it's simple to implement because it's only adjusting the prices of the copies.

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
I would normallt +1 but i gotta 1- for social crédit
The reason they are so expensive is for not everyone to have acess to it. Cars are legit minimum2.5 million to limit the acess so there wont be alot of lags and maybe newbie would spam "how to get cars?"in ooc since it would. be common to see with them. If u wanna pay 50 buck IRL, i think it is normal to get a "cheap" price to pay it icly.
If u wanted to raise the price icly, u would need to lower the price to pay oocly

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
I don't understand what the weapon prices have to do with this suggestion, to be honest... The weapon prizes are fine as is if you ask me, this encourages players to not lose their weapons. The custom car prizes are also fine if you ask me, given that you can get a car from the legal market, and a sword you can murder someone with not, could also ICly explain the relative price difference.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1. I dont see how there is a correlation between the prices of cars and weapons on the server. The prices are set I believe to fit the income of everyone on the server. Disregarding your mention to weapons, I still believe that if the price of cars are lowered, we would see the majority of players on the server having one. So. . -1? I dont see how they correlate?

fredtastic

Level 14
Community Team
Event Team
fredtastic
fredtastic
Omega+

Coming from a BMD, i don't think weapons price should change. Weapons are meant to be valuable due to their illegal status. The Black Market is illegally important those weapons, which is why the prices are high. It also balances the economy

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion!

- They're priced that way because they're sold by the Black Market (alongside being majority of the items sold by them being contraband/illegal).​

Users who are viewing this thread