mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My Characters for Role Play so Far

This is Meg
Her name is confusing to herself so she just calls herself Meg
She has her full name written down on her shirt tag because she forgets what it is
sometimes.
She likes to dress as a boy even though she is a heterosexual female.

i hope you like my drawing of her

toodlekim

Level 71
What this drawn by mouse? If so I recommend you get a graphics tablet.
This piece is not alive. There is no shading, no contrast, no
depth.
The neck shading does not make sense too. I recommend you search up actual neck bone references.
It seems like you did not think about the colours you were using - just kind of muddled together. I suggest you look at the colour wheel as you're painting and study colour theory.

BUT.
I really like the concept of this art. It's pretty different and unique. The facial expression is great - but I feel like this was purposefully done since you didn't want to confront drawing the eyeballs.
Just an assumption - you should try coming out of your shell more.
Study and draw.
There is potential! A lot of potential, Arthur!

Arthur Molliotus

Level 9
Yes i did draw by mouse because i don't really have the artist budget yet. I'm also not used to using a tablet yet. Although this isn't the best i could ever do.
Like this, it's more semi realistic. But its not the best because of the ear and other parts of the painting. Thank you so much for your criticism though. It was really helpful with the neck bone. I'll attempt to study more with the anatomy.

toodlekim

Level 71
Yes i did draw by mouse because i don't really have the artist budget yet. I'm also not used to using a tablet yet. Although this isn't the best i could ever do.
Like this, it's more semi realistic. But its not the best because of the ear and other parts of the painting. Thank you so much for your criticism though. It was really helpful with the neck bone. I'll attempt to study more with the anatomy.
Ah right. I guess budget is a problem. You're very welcome - the fact that you can draw like this on a mouse is quite impressive and would take longer than doing it on a tablet - a lot of effort would've been added to each individual pieces. I applaud you for this.
TIP - like the neck bone - search irl references for everything you do not quite get (like the ear in the black person painting) instead of using your muscle memory because looking and following references can really improve your reflex memory and overtime you can learn how to do things without references.
On your birthday or Christmas - if you can - please get a tablet because I would love to see your improvements.

Arthur Molliotus

Level 9

My new character

Scott Von Schweetz
I wanted to draw him more manly but i guess this'll work.
The Line work is horrible XD

Drawn by mouse

toodlekim

Level 71

My new character

Scott Von Schweetz
I wanted to draw him more manly but i guess this'll work.
The Line work is horrible XD

Drawn by mouse
I understand you drew this with a mouse, but the highlight in the hair looks unnatural. Have you tried looking up hair shading tutorials?
Other than that - I think this looks great and your new character is fairly attractive.

Arthur Molliotus

Level 9
Still haven't got to Hair yet. This summer i was hoping to learn how, but i got occupied on other things to learn. Probably by the end of 2017 i'll be skilled with drawing hair after a bit of practice.

Arthur Molliotus

Level 9
creating another character, this time with better hair

her name is Jennifer
she likes marvel comics, so she dresses up as her own super hero from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread