mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My introduction to the community || TanoshiiDays

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
Hello you all! So I've been playing on this server for a decent amount of time, and I think it's about time for you all to get to know me a little bit better. Nothing else to say, let's begin shall we?
Please do listen to this masterpiece while reading my introduction. This is Ringing Bloom, from Roselia; my favorite J-Rock girls band.

The person behind Ichigaya Asuka
Anyway, so... My name is Ana, so you can call me like that or if you'd prefer to call me Asuka, I wouldn't mind. I'm 20 years old (no, not 23, I got mistaken in my birth year) and I'm about to finish my major in Computing Sciences (aka coding) if it weren't for this corona thing.
I usually do read books; watch some videos, streams on Twitch, I also like hanging out with friends. And as you can see, I'm from Mexico, but I won't go behind that argument to excuse my English so if I ever commit grammar mistakes, feel free to point them out to me!
I've been to Japan (yes, for real) for school issues, though just for half a year, then I came back to Mexico to keep my studies going. Which also means I speak Japanese, but it's just the basics, I might want to extend my Japanese knowledge, but thankfully I've learnt the basics and I could make it there.

How I met this server
I've got quite a long history in Minecraft servers so let's make a TL;DR.
Basically. I just got sick of the newest PvP community (I spent my Minecraft life PvPing) and... There were a point I just got fed up of toxic PvP players laughing at one just for not having enough skills, hackusating if they lose, and what's most exaggerated: DDoSing and doxxing people for getting beaten. I mean, it's not like I haven't seen toxicity in this server, but still I feel that it's not as excessive as it is on these PvP servers. where if you're not to the same level you won't make your way to the community. While it's getting harder to get accustomed to this community, I feel that it could be easier. I like meeting new people, and I enjoy learning new things.
I got carried away, didn't I? Yes, I know. Anyway... I saw this server somewhere in NameMC and I thought it will be how I shall end my "career" in Minecraft PvP and that way I might improve my writing skills.

Skills at roleplay
Probably those who have spoken to me IC might say that I'm not that good at roleplay... And you're right, I have zero experience, but I think that having some previous writing experience comes in handy when it comes to character development, not to mention the incredible realism this server has, talking about plugins and code itself. I swear to God that I have never seen such a great amount of commands to make roleplaying more realistic; getting drunk (in SRP) is probably the most curious feature I've seen so far. I have to say that it's just awesome!
With that said, I would want to say that I'm really looking forward to develop even more not just my character, but also my roleplaying skills.

My character, Ichigaya Asuka
I'm a lover of the shy girl archetype. Actually, my favorite anime character, Rinko Shirokane, is a really shy girl, and yet her backstory is really interesting. I thought of making my character with such a misterious and interesting history; to have everyone understand her struggles and her afraids, though I'm aware that she will change that behavior eventually, but during her IC youth, I'll keep her shy personality. Like in real life, a person just doesn't change as quickly, we as human beings change our personality as time goes on, and since this server tries to make its better effort to give more realistic roleplay experiences, I shall approach the sources this server has in order to improve Asuka.

Well, I guess I have said everything... It's not like there's a format to this so it's about time to call it a day for now. If any of you guys find me around SRP and want to talk to me, please feel free to do so!

Users who are viewing this thread