godsfavourite
Notable
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

VodkaRP
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School janitor role
How often do you log onto the server?:
When it's summer time it's gonna be everyday for 2-6 hours. At school time it's gonna be all days except Monday and Thursday for 1-2 hours.
Do you have discord?
Yes, Ayouub#5449
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
1. Failure to comply with staff+Avoidrp (8/5) which will never happen again
2. reached warnings limit twice (9/1 and 7/28)
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I will make sure it won't happen.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A janitor's task is to pick up litter, clean up spilled liquids, clean the floors and the general area by sweeping, mopping or vacuuming, restock soap and toilet papers ect. This clean environment is vitally important to the learning experience, as it allows students to learn better in a clean space.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I want to start something fresh and clean, and make new experience.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been playing in SRP for 1 year and I almost tried every type of roleplay (GangRp, FamilyRp, LoveRp...) except having a job so I want to gain this experience.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Honestly, I've never been hired in a school environment in real life. Though, I still try to keep the realism thing possible. But, It's a roleplay. It's fun to challenge yourself and try new things. I aim to be one of those roleplayers you see and are fired up by their creativity and flair. so, yeah. I want to really do this and see how it goes.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Well first of all how dare you, second of all
A big thing a lot of employees in a Teaching Environment do is make the Student feel fear for these emotions, Like threatening to send them to the Principal or call the police. For me, I think that it should be considered that there is some reason behind these emotions. You have to connect with them to make them feel better, because you and the student will feel better if you sort it out rather than just sending them away.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
It depends. If it is a request in fear that the School Principal will get hurt and they do not want to do anything, You got to. They've employed you, You have to be level-headed about these type of things. Though, If it is a job that could hurt me, I would try to understand why they want me specifically to do it and not someone else.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
You need to understand that they've been employed in this School thing. That means they have experience, and yet are still doing so. It must be something big for that to happen, So Try to level with them and understand. If they start taking violent measures, contradicting my previous statements: You have to get authorities involved. They could hurt the students or influence them with behavior, And that's something that you cannot just let happen.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Shen Quinn
Chosen Job:
Janitor
Motivation for Joining KHS:
The reason for YHS is because when I was young I always felt bad for the way Janitors were not taken seriously for their efforts. It's not easy to straight up clean messes left by students who do not care or respect Janitors, But I feel its actually vitally important for a Janitor to be a position. You cannot learn in a complete mess, You must take into account the look it will have if the schools just a complete mess, It's going to make the students feel uncomfortable, and make them think that staff is just too lazy to clean and the schools a dump. That's why a Janitor is important.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 32
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Speaking from experience, I feel the lack of respect from students towards school employees that do not educate (or, even teachers themselves) is something they aren't aware of, they don't know that it's really difficult to influence the younger generation, So again. It ties back with the leveling. You need to speak to them from a perspective that they will understand, and if they have stereotypes from the last generation of school employees being just rude to them, That's no longer in effect. That last generation of teachers are no longer teaching, The students of that generation are. So, as a closure, I feel I am a good candidate for selection is because of my honesty, level-head and empathy.​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread