What is your Minecraft username?:
Ashtetic

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
!Ash <3#0001

How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
MST ( Mountain Standard Time )

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity is quiet frequently, Lately I've been on around almost everyday-ish If I'm not on for awhile I probably have school or is busy with something, Or just have a good reason to not be on minecraft or any other like videogames.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned before but that was last year around June-August-September but I don't remember why I got banned I just know I got banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted, But I will try my best to be as active as I can but there are some times I won't be able to come on for like a week or two due to school starting again soon ( in my area )

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Janitor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are app
A janitors responsibility is to make sure

Buildings inside the school are cleaned/take out the trash, Vacuum
Making sure the students aren't doing anything bad in the school/hallway like smoking, Drinking, Destroying stuff, being disrespectful or fighting with other and then getting physical. They also like to make sure the students are safe and if something is like going on ( Bullying, Etc. ) They could tell the principal of school or an adult/teacher that is in school grounds.
Out-Of-Character Information

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
FamilyRP is the most experience I have in roleplaying, I've been roleplaying for around three to four years now, Me and my friends back then we used to to schoolRP I even played schoolRP back then as well but I took a two year break I guess? but I mostly have experience in FamilyRP and SchoolRP

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted :
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.35036/ ( Accepted )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-lang-app-junerp.32727/ ( accepted )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-request-uraveragerat.31623/ ( Accepted )

Declined :
https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-application.31396/ ( Declined
https://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application-snowyash.33966/ ( Declined )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-x2-uravearagerat.32175/ ( Declined )

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am a college student at the school. And I don't really remember my degree level I'll have to check that out and edit this when I find out

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would politely tell the student/Student(s) to calm down and watch the language because some people could get offended by the words they say and if they continue to curse I would ask them to please go to the principals office and explain to them why they started acting like so the student could calm down/relax of whatever they are angry at to make them start cursing.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would run over to the student(s) as fast as I can and try to at least break the fight apart, Once they have broken up the fight I would kindly ask one of them to go into a room where no one really needs to go in and speak to them to get the anger out of them / Calm them down. One I finish talking the the person I'd ask the other person to come in so we can talk/calm them down and ask them to forgive each other or become friends if they don't become friends the thing they could do is at least forgive each other and leave it in the past.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

If they were doing something inappropriately I would ask the other employee to stop doing what they are doing and if they don't I will politely tell them "You aren't allowed to do that in school grounds, You could possibly get in trouble for what you are doing or you could get fired, If a student sees you doing they are most likely going to tell on you on either another employee or the principal.

If another employee is had to do something dangerous on the job and I see them doing it I would walk over there and ask them if they need any help and if they say no I would just help them either way cause I wouldn't want them to get hurt or injured badly doing that thing. I would tell them to be careful while helping them or you might get injured/hurt while you are during this. If I thought it was too dangerous to do for the both of us I would kindly ask them to stop and tell the principal that we don't feel comfortable doing this thing could you please help us?

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act the same has if they were still doing work outside of the break room, She would talk to other employee's and make friends with them. If someone is acting up in the break room she would try to stop them or calm them down like she would with students in the hallway/outside of the hallways. Other than that she would act normal as possible

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would run up to the two students breaks them up and brings one of them into a room and talk to them
/me She would kindly ask someone to stop doing what they are doing and speak to me of what is wrong and why they are acting that way

/me she would grab the mop/broom and start sweeping the ground and picking up trash and then throwing it away

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Marie Matsudo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Matsudo

Preferred Name:

Emily

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Highschool graduate.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Theater arts.
Minors:
Music and art

Nationality:
English

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
N/A
Other Languages:
Spanish/Hawaiian

Backstory

Marie Matsudo was born in Karakura, Japan. Her family wasn’t the richest one out there they didn’t have a lot of money to use and stuff they were only able to use it for food and to save up to get into school and stuff her family wasn’t poor at all they just didn’t have enough money, Her mother ( e-l-eez ) got accepted into working at a store near by their house. Her mother soon found out she was pregnant and hoped for the child to be a boy. 9 months go by the mother was cooking dinner for her and her husband but she felt this sudden pain in her stomach thinking she’s about to go into labor. She told her husband that she thinks she is going into labor and immediately rushed to the hospital as fast as they could. Around 48 hours later they had a sweet baby girl in their arms. They've always wanted a child named Marie or Marcus so they named the little girl Marie. Marie was homeschooled throughout elementary school and half way through high-school. Over those past years Marie has learned Spanish and Hawaiian languages. When she started high-school ( She was still homeschool ) she wanted to do acting in the future but she wasn’t sure if that's what she wanted to do yet. She asked her parents if she could go to public school but they weren’t sure at first so they had to think about it. About a month or two goes by and her parent’s finally decided that she could go to public school. When she first walked into the school she was really nervous that she wasn’t going to make any friends and that she would get bullied. There were a group of girls that didn’t like her at all and they picked on her/bullied her mostly everyday, She always came home crying everyday to her parents but then a few days later she made these wonderful friends they even offered her if she wanted to move in with them in they’re apartment, she asked her parents and they said “Of course you could live with your friends darling just make sure to call us/text us or visit us a lot. She moved in with her friends and they had a splendid time together but unfortunately the friends she had moved to another state, she soon lived by herself in that apartment alone! But then she met another person and they soon moved in with Marie, The beginning of Junior year Marie soon changed her name to Emily Matsudo. She got bored of Marie Matsudo and she really liked the name Emily so she changed her name to Emily. She soon graduated highschool and went on with college! She got into college with a high-school degree. In her sophomore year of college she wanted to join music/arts class but they didn’t allow her too so she proceeded to ask them if she could do theater arts and then she started doing theater arts in sophomore year. When she hit Junior year that is when she found out what job she wanted to work as being a Janitor. Emily was always like a clean freak around her parent’s house/ friends house. She loved it when everything was all nice and clean so she did think that a Janitor would be the best fit for her in the future, And that’s where she is now.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think you should accept me over the other applicants because I really like to keep things around the school cleaned. I know what the school looks like because I went there myself and I would love to help around the school a little by keeping it as clean as possible! If students are misbehaving in school grounds I Emily would try my best to stop them as much as I can. I would also try my best of being a good Janitor in the school and just trying as hard as I could.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
I haven't really read the application due to your formatting, please only bold your questions and not your answers.
- You skipped on of the most important questions "Motivation for applying for KHS?:"
- All Janitor positions are taken.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread