Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: _GeekyGamingYT_

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teachers Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Each and every day

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No...

Do you have a microphone? No....

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Maybe Depends on what time Im running

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes..

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: uuhhh....DETERMINATION!

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes * By me saying yes fills you with DETERMINATION*

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: A I have a fun and amazing experience

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:..Yes.. I help the teacher...

[Situations] DETERMINATION!

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I act calm and treat them with kindness and mercy

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: ... DETERMINATION!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I go to tell the lovley Principal

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Coral
Chosen Job: Teachers Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: Mercy and Determination

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: DETERMINATION!

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Let's see. First of all, it's all bolded, which is a bad sight. Next of all, you've had multiple bans. (Powergaming and failing to do /me's.)

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No...
Do you have a microphone? No....
You have neither of these.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No
You've lied about this:
https://s18.postimg.cc/lp9d0xv21/Screenshot_from_2016_10_11_18_10_03.png
How often do you log onto the server?: Each and every day
Can you ensure that you will often come on:Maybe Depends on what time Im running
Logic.
[Situations] DETERMINATION!
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: uuhhh....DETERMINATION!
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes * By me saying yes fills you with DETERMINATION*
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: ... DETERMINATION!
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: DETERMINATION!

Yeah, I understand that you are determined, but sorry, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread