mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My KPD Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): MiklerPro (( AlienRP from now cuz its cooler :] ))

Previous bans:
one ban for ERP 14days

Describe your activity on the server: im very active on discord and on The server, im active everyday from 3h to 7h.

Which timezone are you in? Est

Do you have Discord? yes i do, its MahMemes#1989

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes, i do

List your current and past applications:https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-my-college-applycation-miklerpro.25173/

What is your motivation for applying?:My motivation for applying is so that I can get a better roleplay experience, I want to know and experience how CopRP works and how fun it could be. I think that CopRP would be fun and I want to put all my dedication into it, I also have friends that have applied for this position and was accepted, which is a big reason I wanted to try and apply myself. I understand most of how CopRP works. I definitely wouldn’t mind giving it a try at all, it looks and seems like it would be very fun and different apart from other roleplays. I just thought that there is no need to know so much about CopRP and not give it a go.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct. I also fully understand all the laws that has to due with Karakura.

What are the Police ranks?

- Police - Cadet
- Patrol - Officer
- Police - Corporal
- Police - Sergeant
- Police - Investigator Trainee
- Police - Investigator
- Police - Lieutenant
- Police - Head Investigator
- Police - Vice-Head Lieutenant
- Police - Head Lieutenant
- Police - Captain
- Police - Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I know that you are permitted to work at front desk all the time as a Cadet Officer, you can sometimes go on patrols with others, but you’re never allowed to leave the station alone with no one, no matter the circumstance. As a Patrol Officer, you can take the cadets on patrol with you. Corporals are the officers that can train the cadets and also do everything a patrol officer can do. A Sergeant watches over the corporal when training, and reports everything to higher-ups. The Lieutenant gets a glock and can do everything that the lower-ranks can do. The Captain is to manage over everything below their role, the Commissioner handles or controls everything on the force. All though I don’t have experience with being an officer, I know pretty much everything it takes to be one and I’m willing to be one. The police of Karakura are to patrol the city every once in a while and make sure no one is breaking laws, you can fine, arrest, put people on protective custody, take reports, and bail people, this is all the knowledge I have of the police force as of now, but I'm willing to learn more if accepted.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are very important to ScoolRP mainly because of the fact that people love to GangRP, I think that without police in SchoolRP that GangRP would over power SchoolRP. That’s why CopRP is here to balance out SchoolRP and GangRP. Without cops people would go around breaking a bunch of the Japan laws and start complete chaos, that’s why I think that without CopRP, GangRP would destroy the whole purpose of SchoolRP. Cops are needed to protect the city of Karakura from going rogue. GangRPers are duplicating overtime, without GangRP then yeah, I see that CopRP wouldn’t be fully needed, but hence GangRP is a big part of SRP, CopRP would definitely be needed for SRP to stay stable.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Ye I do understand that I can be demoted at any time

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? yes i do acknowledge that applying for this role i am ageeing to be 10% deducated to the police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? yes i do also agree with that sir.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? yes i totally agree with it and i would NEVER do such a thing ever

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Xavier Luevia more known as 'Zodiac" ( ye that serial killer, i like him) would stand 5 feet 1055⁄64 inches and would weight around 136 pounds. he's a pale Polish man with a Scar on his eye. and whats uniqe about him is- Xavier wanted to go to the Millitary after his dad but he wanted to try out something like Police first.

What he's like on and off the job?

Xavier would be very understanding as a police officer. He would show the victim the kindness they deserve and show the persecutor the respect they deserve as well. If the persecutor does not corporate with Xavier, he will be patient and try to work things out with them, still showing the respect they deserve, not trying to be rude or get anyone else hurt. He is willing to help anyone at any given moment. Off the job, Xavier is alittle arogant but nice too. He is very well mannered and kind towards upperclassmen and shows his compassion for his interests.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Xavier would treat his co-workers with the upmost respect. He would become their friends, and he would try to make a close-knit family between them, feeling at home and make them feel safe and secure around him. He would be willing to help them in any time of need and show them hospitality. Xaviers plans to create a good life with his sister Nami and Dusk, and plans on trying to keep the town safe. He eventually wants to live on his own, and hopefully meet someone who means a lot to him.

BACKSTORY Xavier Luevia, Born January 11th 1995 at 23:34 in the karakura City, Xavier was born in a Standard Family, he was born with his 3 sisters, he was born in the Luevia family, With parents named Tea and Bill. Xavier loved playing Chess with his Father, he also had a passion about Helping people out, like his father did, his father Bill Luevia worked as a Police officer but then joined the millitary, his mother was a secretary, Nami his sister, loved to make Xavier laugh. As Xavier turned 14 and his sisters 13 Xavier would vissit his father at work and go with him to the coffeteria and talk about the police job. one of his sisters died on cancer at the age 15, Xavier would be Depressed but his two other sisters would always help him out and make him happy, as Xavier Really wanted to be a Police-Officer he started helping peopple. from bullys for an example, he always wanted to help. as the year 2019 came he Was the most Happy child in the world, he turned 18 and already wanted to get a job but... but his mom suddenly passed out at work from "stress". After that Xavier always would go to Shool with his head down and start skipping class sometimes, even tho he was a good student, he just turned 19 and he got in college, he really wanted to get the police-officer job and worked on it day and night, he was tired all day and night and his sleep was 8h dayly, and now he lives with his Family very happily.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Xavier 'Zodiac' Luevia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs

Given Name(s): Xavier

Preferred Name: Zodiac

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Poland

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5 years of training

Working Experience: he never worked as an actual officer, but he's been trained and fitted to be one

Academic Degree: A.S (i want to change it to Political Science)

Year of Graduation: 2011

Major(s):Criminal Justice

Minor(s):Criminology

Native Languages: Polish

Other Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread