players online

Accepted My P.E. Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arawrous_Bear

Level 10
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name): Arawrous_Bear.

Previous bans: I had two previous bans, one was for FailRP another I do not recall the reason.

Describe your activity on the server: I’m very active and try to put at minimum of 2 hours a day. However normally I fit in 4-5 hours a day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

List your current and past applications: Before this application I had applied for the Football Team.

What is your motivation for applying?: I feel inspired by other Teacher Roleplayers, this is because they show depth in their role playing and it intrigues me. Also I feel being the role of a Teacher may create a better atmosphere for roleplaying. Therefore creating a better role play experience for me.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): My experience would be, I was apart of a group in my School where only selected kid who showed mature attitudes could be apart of it. In this group I had went to an event where real Teachers teached how to act in situations professionally and maturely. Basically if an individual were to act out in a foul behaviour we learned how to deal with it so that the individual would calm down, and we had remained calm and collected in doing so. So from this group I had learned how to act maturely and professionally in situations just like a teacher would. Also I have a very good education and understanding of most subjects, making me fit to teach a class of roleplayers.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name): Mr. Bearrous.

Your Teachers In Game Age: 25.

Teachers Subject: Physical Education.

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? From my knowledge, there is nothing I would like to change.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

The purpose that a Teacher serves is overall teaching kids, or adolescents an education. But also teaching these individuals life lessons or common knowledge for the real world (mostly in High School.) These kids would then go on to prove their knowledge in the real world. A Teachers salary can range from anywhere from 45,000-55,000$ yearly.

The way a Teacher teaches depends on their personality, but also can reflect on their class or group of kids they are teaching. On a Teacher's spare time they would prep for upcoming classes after school. Then go home and continue their night, even if that means marking a test, or cleaning their house.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My character is named Josh Bearrous. He stands at a height of 6’2 weighing 150 lbs. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He has a very muscular build considering his connection to physical activity is strong. Josh is stubborn and so it makes him unique in situations because he likes to solve problems or do things a way that is different than others.

His personality is very noble and positive. He always wants what's best but as soon as someone wants to bring him down he becomes a very stubborn person he doesn’t play games.

The way he sees Students are individuals with goal trying to achieve them. Because of this he enjoys teaching and helping them. As for Teachers his opinion stays basic he respects them but doesn’t feel the need to give input on situations unless needed, this is because he respects their current success and skills. Josh plans on helping out Sports teams and helping them success in matches, or competitions.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell them to stop. If they do not listen to me I will warn them again, this time with the threat of detention. If they continue they will be sent to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I will tell the class to calm down. If the problem persists as a class then I would shout. If the problem persists in one or few kids, I will make sure to ask them a reassuring question, if they don’t have an answer to it they will be prompted with

“Please listen next time.” And I would move on.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? In the teacher lounge I would make sure to engage in small talk. Unless I need to talk in full length I stand quietly minding my business.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Marks Tests.

/me Writes on board.

/me Hands out quiz.

/me Asks student a question.

/me Peers over at (insert player name.)

BACKSTORY

Josh Bearrous was the age of 6. He loved to play with his toys. His favourite toy was his baseball. He would always play with it, everyday throwing it further. He always played with other kids at his local park. He was a lot more competitive but more so energetic. Just all around more advanced than the other kids. He would always win, but sometimes he felt bad for the other kids. This is because they would cry or pout because they never won. He never liked how they would be sad, he felt so bad he would purposely make himself lose to make them feel better. He loved making people happy. But out of all people he had played with he loved playing with his Dad. His Dad would always teach him something new about sports. They’d even watch baseball games past his bedtime. Overall his Dad was great to him. His Dad was apart of the local Baseball team. One day his Dad was on his way to a Tournament, when a tornado warning was announced in his area. Of course they took it as a warning. It wasn’t, the storm came in a flash. Before anyone knew it a tornado was bound. Everyone rushed to a very small cellar. The last person to go in was Josh’s dad. He had to lock the cellar from the outside, otherwise putting people at risk. Being the noble person he is he sacrificed his life for these innocent people. This was around the age of 15 for Josh, he was devastated. He was very sad knowing this news and really appreciated his Dad’s noble act. Ever since then he had always worked harder. Played sports harder. And around the last year of highschool Josh’s Mom found a new man that she would soon call her boyfriend. This man was very arrogant putting Josh in a hostile position. This man was named Bennett. Bennett was always rude to Josh and Josh’s mom never liked that. But eventually Josh’s Mom’s depression got to her to much and she quit her job. With Bennett being the only supporter for the family, Bennett had developed an abusive personality ordering Josh and his Mom around. One day Bennett asked Josh what he is going to do after High school. Josh answered with
“I wanna join the MLB!” From that statement Bennett started insulting and making Josh look like a fool. Josh was very angered by this, he had wanted to prove him wrong. In a matter of month Josh had a good job he finished High School and he made enough money to get him and his Mom in a super crappy apartment away from Bennett. Him and his Mom were stable. More months passed and Josh had almost enough money saved for university, with of course the savings his Mom had for him when he was a kid. He was ready to go but had no idea what he wanted to do. He wanted to get this cool pair of cleats for Soccer, but he needed some extra cash. He saw an ad posted for a birthday party for little kids. They needed a person to dress and act like a clown. Josh wanted those cleats. He thought nothing much of it that it wouldn’t be hard for him to so he applied and did it. During the party he surprisingly enjoyed working with little kids. He found out that he had high tolerance and was fit to work with kids. Shortly after these events his friend called him out to coffee. His friend mentioned how if he was good with kids he should be a teacher. He mentioned that he was very intelligent and was good with kids. Josh had been enlightened he had taken this advice very seriously. Fast forward, Josh went on to go to University, and then Teacher’s college. He then became a successful teacher during this time. After all his accomplishments he was given an opportunity to be a Physical Education teacher. He immediately thought it was a great idea and took the position immediately. And that's how Josh Bearrous became a Teacher.

Additional notes about your application (if any): I had edited the post once to fix bold text, the correct text didn't transfer from my Google Docs version of the answers, sorry for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread