Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Police Application

Discussion in 'Reviewed Applications' started by DarkSilence_333, Sep 16, 2020.

1. DarkSilence_333

DarkSilence_333 Italy Level 9

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Majyor_369

Previous bans:

Yes, I had previous bans, one in the 2017-2018 for era, another ban for reaching the limit of warnings, one ban of 6 days, another perm ban for a wrong mistake, and the last ban was for an ERP too, that was committed for accident, since I don't like ERP.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am always active, both on the forum and on the minecraft server, mainly on SchoolRP. Furthermore, I visit the forum almost every day in search of news and above all to read the server rules, since they still serve to establish a stable balance in a server, but this is also true in general, the rules are fundamental.

Which timezone are you in?

I am in Europe, in Italy, I don't know how to calculate or express a time zone, sorry.

Do you have Discord?

Majyor_369#4227

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I do

List your current and past applications:

1. https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-college-role-request-majyor_369.30427/ ACCEPTED
    2. https://schoolrp.net/threads/make-m...aff-is-the-same-to-the-other-read-this.26397/ DENIED
    3. https://schoolrp.net/threads/math-teacher-for-majyor_369-2.24245/#post-85724 DENIED
    4. https://schoolrp.net/threads/math-teacher-for-xxmajyor_369xx.24046/ DENIED
    5. https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-for-majyor_369.22494/ ACCEPTED
    6. https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-for-xxmajor_369xx.22336/ ACCEPTED
    7. https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/make-majyor_369-a-police-officer-pls.21579/ DENIED
    8. https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-professor.25740/ DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?:

The reason why I would like to apply is because I love trying different role experiences, and having different adventures. I know very well that being a carabiniere is not as easy as it is, but it is really demanding and tiring, in which they really require a lot of commitment, effort and attention, but sometimes, if not always, also a lot of precision and accuracy in carrying out the job.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I absolutely do.

What are the Police ranks?

Here is a general list of police or law enforcement ranks:

- Commissioner
    - Captain
    - Lieutenant (and possible LT chief)
    - Sergeant
    - Corporal
    - Patrol officer (police officer)
    - The Investigator
    - Cadet

What knowledge do you have of police work?

Let's say that for me, on Schoolrp, this role is new, a new gaming experience, but as in real life, I can say I have witnessed in third person how and how this work works, it happens that in the country where I live I, Triggiano, polozia is all corrupt, and you realize it, there are rare cases of finding a decent carabiniere who does his job very well, without favoritism or recommending someone on the basis of certain friendships. Yes, on Schoolrp I would like to stand out, I would like to try to play this role with extreme purity and honesty, even with the utmost and egregious justice.

Why is the police important to SchoolRP?

The police are important for Schoolrp as they are a body capable of keeping the city clean from the infamous and criminals, even in real life this role is fundamental, without it, society would be based more and more on criminals, on unjust acts and on wrong laws or laws not granted by the state. A carabiniere, as I said before, must carry out his work with extreme care, accuracy and following a valid and just reason, before accusing or arresting an individual or an alleged outlaw.

Do you recognize that you are subject to relegation if accepted at a given time?

Yes, I am perfectly aware of that!

Do you recognize that by applying for this role, you agree to dedicate yourself 100% to the role of police officer?

Yes, I am, and I will do everything possible to be online to dedicate myself to the role 100%, in case of mishap, it will be my concern to notify any problems or misunderstandings in general.

Do you recognize that if the training is held online, you are allowed to participate or will you be punished [demoted]?

Yes I am!

Do you acknowledge that you are subject to harassment by the IC and do NOT have to take OOCly stuff when dealing with training and situations?

Yes I am. I am a person, even my character, who does not take offense or takes it after certain offenses or rude acts towards me, as I am 19, almost 20 years old, I am perfectly able to control myself and separate certain situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Vienna De Medici is a 36-year-old woman, young and tall, in fact she is about 6'3 tall, and thin, has short black hair, she is often mistaken for a male, which is still very strange since her hair, albeit short behind, they are still thick. Her physical posture is very straight and perfect, her expression always serious, Vienna smiles only with the people she loves and who are part of her own family. She does not tolerate the outlaws and their moralistic ideologies and the motive that led them to act in that particular way. As for the first impression, Vienna always knows how to be respected, even if she doesn't need to lift a finger or express herself, as she always expresses herself politely.
    As a physical appearance, everything is in front of his face. It has two green eyes that mingle with pale blue, but one of the two eyes is blind, caused by a past accident, same thing for his old scar in the middle of his face, he wears 2 earrings per ear, white in color, and two white clips on each side of the head.

How is it in and out of work?

In the event that Vienna were to find herself in the workplace, her first concern must be to listen to the orders of her superiors and to work with the utmost commitment and will; In the event that she is not in the workplace, Vienna would dress in civilian clothes and continue her daily activities, for example in the management of her large and loving family which she heads, always in plain clothes, should she find someone who should act unfairly, in which case she would intervene in the name of the Karakura Police Department.

Outlook on your colleagues? Plans for the future?

For Vienna, her colleagues see them both as friends and as her superiors. She sees her colleagues as a united team that is committed to the protection of Karakura, where they devote the utmost dedication and impeccable attention to us. The plans for Vienna's future are to continue to raise her family always in the best and hope only for the good, which will do everything to protect and defend it, the same thing she would do for the city of Karakura which she will defend even until the last breath.

BACKSTORY

Vienna De Medici was born in Russia to a mother who did two different jobs, one was the military commander of the army, and the other when he was a teacher of the science, the latter decided to play especially in the last years of his life , when she was old. To be honest, Vienna and her mother Majyor, they looked like twins, they looked so much alike, nowadays Majyor is deceased, this woman was all made up of wickedness and malice towards others, but never towards her young daughter Vienna, for whom he always showed different behavior. Obviously She decided not to follow in the footsteps of the herd, especially following his sadistic and evil moral style, but he decided to follow a peaceful life, in peace and justice. Her mother told her a lot of stories about when she went to war in the past and what she could teach a few years before her death, that is to her 70 years, seem few, but the reason she died at that age is it was because she took illegal drugs during the wars, which shortened the years of her life.

Vienna has never loved the military camp for wars, because there is too much violence and you are forced to kill a human being who is made of your own material, she feels a lot of compassion, she has no enemies, just because for her they are all the same , no one is different, the fact that one is an enemy or a bully for example, means that that person either has previous problems with the family, or some negative factor that has affected his well-being and the person. Since she was a child, Vienna loved doing two jobs, namely: the policewoman and defending the needy from criminals; and the psychologist or psychiatrist in hospital, as she can understand and identify with people who are mentally depressed or unstable.

After deciding to participate in a training academy, Vienna, without the help of anyone, did everything possible to apply or to become a police cadet or an officer, as I have already mentioned before, it is one of her greatest dreams. and hopes. After seeing how many injustices his mother had brought to the people and others in Karakura, he decided to pursue the path of safety and protection towards the citizens, punishing all those who break the laws such as: Thieves, gangsters, mobsters, criminals and so on.

Thanks to the help of her aunt Rose, he moved to Karakura at his 13 years of age, and right here that from 13 to the current 20, he witnessed different experiences, both bad and good, in bad experiences he risked dying several times, but in others, the beautiful ones, she had the opportunity to have many friendships, a beautiful family and a new choice of studies for the sciences that she is really very passionate about, in fact now she has been in college for two years, now she is 20 years old, since she entered college at 19.

Not very recently, Vienna became temporarily blind, due to the infection of the missing eye that infected the healthy one and after the surgery, she regained sight in her healthy eye, leaving the missing one, still blind. Now she is cured, she is happier, she no longer feels alone or abandoned, she is even more enthusiastic because her mother is no longer present, since she has done nothing but worsen the situation.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Vienna De Medici

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss or Ma'Am.

Given Name(s):

Vienna

Preferred Name:

Vienna

36 (actual age: 20)

Female.
    IC Phone number:

I don't remember well

Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Marital Status:

N/A

Nationality:

Russia

Current Location:

Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

6 Years.

Working Experience:

More than 15 years spent within military academy. And 6 years spent in Military Army

Academic Degree:

Criminology Doctorate

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Specialized in Laws

Minor(s):

Criminal Science and Medicine

Native Languages:

Russian

Other Languages:

Italian and Japan

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  2. Loooper

Loooper Ireland Level 134 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Loooper
    DENIED

- Thank you for applying, but your application will be denied. You may reapply once applications are open once again​

• Like Like x 1