Denied My Receptionist App

Status
Not open for further replies.

The #1 Sav

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:TheSavSav

School Employee Role you are Applying For:Receptionist

How often do you log onto the server?:Since it's the summer, I log in quite often but when school does begin I will not be able to come on as often

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No I do not

Do you have a microphone? yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: yes, I was banned because I was being very immature but I do regret my decision's and I have turned a new leaf

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes, I will try my hardest to get on as soon as possible

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Yes I do

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the school and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the School and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:Not really, I have roleplayed with friends just for fun on other server's but that's really it

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:Not alot, But In this roleplay I know you must be mature and act like a student/teacher etc

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:Yes,you will be at the front desk at the school greeting new student's,Update appointment calendar's and schedule meetings/appointments and answer incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Well,I would do what most people would do tell them to please stop and give them a warning it's either that or if there not really bothering me that much I'll just ignore it.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I gladly accept and if requires more then one person I will see if I can get other's to help

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Well if let's say and admin or a teacher is on I would go straight to them and tell them about the situation but, If there isn't any admin's or teacher's on I will either wait for one to get on and then tell them the problem or I will take action's my self.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:Mr.Sav
Chosen Job:Receptionist

Motivation for Joining YHS:I want to make this school an organised and mature place

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:In my honest opinion I don't really think it's a contest to see who has a better application or not if I don't get accepted then I don't get accepted!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread