Lydiaax

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: LydiaGaming

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ItsLydia#2780

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active and am on everyday up to7 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand that.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The receptionist's purpose is to help and direct people to different places around the school if they are lost or just need to go somewhere but they don't know where exactly to go. They can also hand out school schedules and (if someone has deserved it) detention. Also, they give out certain prizes if you have earned enough award tokens.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience in roleplay is general. I have been on this server for 2 to 3 years and I would say I have encountered all the necessary ones. A couple of these are FearRP and PainRP , both in which i know how to use.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role on SchoolRP is Grade-12 (Aged 18).

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would firstly react by keeping a calm facial expression. She would then tell them to stop the behaviour that they are showing towards her and to have more respect to the employees at this school . If they continued, she would give them a final warning, and letting them know that is was their last chance. If they decided to do it again , she would tell them to attend a detention later on and would explain why they had gotten one.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would rush over and tell them to stop , splitting them up so they are not close to each other. She would tell them that fighting is never the answer and that they should act their age and be mature. She would then send them both to the nurse's office to get checked up and would also give them both detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: She would firstly react by stating that they should stop the behaviour they are showing before they get fired. She would then say that if she hears about this or sees it again she will report it immediately because this is not how they should be acting especially on the job!

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character would act nervous yet try to hide it with a calm expression. She'd try to make some friends so she was not all by herself on her first couple of days at school with her new job. Although, half of the time you would see her sat down , sipping her coffee so she could get that extra energy boost for later in the day!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Would walk over to the chair, sitting down as she let a student explain what they wanted. She nodded her head and then stood up quickly, getting a school starter pack, she then waited for them to hand over the reward tokens before placing all the items in front of them , before they picked all the items up and left, she waved and said "Have a nice day!".

/me Amelia focused on what they were saying as they asked where the gymnasium was. She replied by pointing her finger in the direction of the gymnasium , saying "It is over there." She also said that they can look at one of the signs which tells them in which direction it is so they do not have to come and ask me every time in which way it is until they get familiar with where it is located.

/me She beamed as a student asked for a school schedule. She stood up, saying "One second!". Then she walked to where they were , picking one up and then handing it to them, wishing them a good day as they walked away. She then waited for the next one to come up to the front and ask about their question(s) that they had on their curious mind.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Amelia Nivanle

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Amelia

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Art and Music

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): English , History, Art, Music

Minors: Science , Maths

Nationality: British

Current Location: Japan, Karakura

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: JSL, French

Backstory
Amelia started her life normally, an average little baby with no disabilities. She was a positive child with many happy memories. She always tried her best even though times were tough between her parents and herself. She had many friends because of how kind she was. As she grew up, her mother and father drifted apart, eventually getting a divorce. Amelia got to stay with her mother and her father got drunk most of the time, calling them up and demanding stupid things.

When she was 6 she would cry at night because of her parents split up. She just wished she could have a full family. Her mum took care of her though, and would comfort her the best she could. She started school soon after that, focusing very well and learning a lot. She would normally come home and tell her mother what she had learnt that day! When she was 8 she did this silly question of what she wanted to work as when she was older and she chose a youtuber with no doubt, thinking that was her dream job at the time.

When she finished primary school and went onto secondary, she started really focusing on her classes. She always tried to get A's on her grades and every teacher was pleased with how hard she worked. She was so determined all the time and was kind to everyone.

After she finished secondary at the age of 16, she decided she wanted to become a receptionist- to help and direct people if they were lost, wanted to go somewhere or just had questions.She spent her time studying Maths, English and all the important topics and then went onto the things she needed to know to become a receptionist. At the school that she used to go to, she found out there was a free spot.

After she did that, she waited years and focused on other things so she could graduate college. At the age of 20, when she graduated in 2014- she started focusing on the certain subjects that were needed for the job receptionist. At 27, she finally applied for it with lots of hard work. Amelia put all her effort and time into it and after she finished it, she nervously waited to find out that she got the job!

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the KHS is because when i was younger and i came into contact with a receptionist, I loved how nice they were and how they always stayed calm no matter how rude a student may had been to them. They were like my idol to me and I just knew I had to become one when I was older - It was just the job for me!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because of my determination and hardworking attitude! I am kind and polite and am always ready to make someones day. I will be mature on my work shifts because I am an adult and you should always act responsibly on the job. I will work hard to make sure that I can do my best to be a good receptionist. Thank you for putting your time into reading this, and I hope to go into school with my a job that will succeed amazingly for me.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- You are blacklisted from applying for a School Employee position.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your blacklist: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread