ABurningKisss​

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:
I mostly Log onto the server when i wake up and play for some hours

Do you have discord?
Yes Elle#5046

Do you have a microphone?
Yes i normally Use my Microphone everyday I will use my mic whenever you guys want or need me to I will insure you I will open my Mic

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Nope and i would like that to stay also I don’t want to be banned because schoolRP is my favorite server and I want that to never end So I want to keep it that way no bans and no kicks

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes Of course I will come online when needed or anytime and I will do my job right listening what other high members say and doing in the right way.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?
:
Yes I understand that and I don’t really want be to be fired but insure you that I will come online when needed or anytime you need I can provide any and any time

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The nurses are here to provide the Measure students height, weight and talk with parents and staff and talking specific health related concerns and keeping them all healthy and safe no germs no flu no anything.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I Kinda Do Since Elle has also been Reading alot of books about aid and More about Nurses as She wishes to be one and help the people Healing them and Elle has also has been learning the steps on being a professional Nurse and Being more Mature and ready

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I don’t really have that much Experience but I would like to try something new for Elle/me keeping her mature and respectful and she has been reading a lot of books about aid and Nurses learning the steps on being A Amazing Nurse and Learning about what Nurses do and what they are for in a school.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I‘d Tell the student to stop politley If they would countine i would take them out of the Nurses Office and Speak in a mature way to him and tell him why are you saying these things/Nurses May not be the ’best’ but they will help you when ingured or hurt and if they would Refuse to listen after i talked to them i would call a teacher or send him to the Principals Office and They would deal with him or giving him detention.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do it i would listen to what the School Principal Said and i would do it exactly as The Principal said No matter what The most Hazadrous thing for me is seeing a student get hurt or in pain I would do the job right and finish it in the right way.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:If they were doing it without permission i would ask them first,Why are you doing it? and Did they get Permission then i would ask them to stop in a polite mature way and if they would countine i would call one of the high members to deal with the situation and explain what he or she did and the high member would send her to the principals office or deal with her or him

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Elle T.D Choi
Chosen Job:
School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I’d 'd like to offer more assistance also would love to be a school nurse Helping the children and everyone especially keeping them safe and keeping there health all clean while I will do anything for a children in pain I would keep them safe heal them and Focusing on my job and keeping everyone’s health safe

Age (Minimum age is 25)
:

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I dont really know actually But im sure there are many people who are applying for a school nurse since its a job that is very affective to the school If a Student is hurt or in pain the school nurse will help so we must help them,Elle/i can help with alot of things in the school espacily keeping the students safe I don’t know how many people are gonna apply for a school nurse.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread