mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My Student Council Application.

lola✮

Level 7
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: thecutxestrxse_

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: None except for a few AFK kicks.

What is your timezone in GMT?: I'm from england so i use EST so i am four hours behind GMT

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:

Yes i do, my username is thecutxstrxse_ #

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Nope

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: On the server I tend to be on daily from about 5pm-9pm but I also sometimes come on later and do all nighters. I dont come on the forum as much- maybe around once a day?

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:The student council is a place where you can drop your own opinions onto others (whether it be negative or positive) so they can help improve the school, In some ways the student council are like the builders of the school-not physically but they make the education and pastoral care generally better so you can get the most out of your education.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): My friend was applying for it and she suggested that i should come and try, so i thought about it for a bit and thought that it would actually be a good idea and was worth a shot since i like trying to help people and work in teams with others.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: They are there for any help and help out with what the teachers or other students may not be able to do- they are supposed to be the ‘perfect model student’ that people should look up to and respect.They should treat others with respect as well as themselves but also punish those who misbehave.

How would you describe your work ethic?: My work ethic varies- some days when i'm really motivated i can do quite a lot of work-depending on what it is, but some days i really can’t focus.

What interests you the most about the student council?: Well i haven't always had the best time in school and i hope to make other peoples times better than mine Whether it is to make them feel more comfortable with how they are being treated or how the work is for them,so I can help adjust things to help others.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Yes, I have been roleplaying ever since I first joined minecraft- so for a few years. I have roleplayed on quite a few other servers but none were as advanced as this one- such as not having actually working phones but just an iron ingot and then i would pretend it was a phone and ‘call’ someone- the only problem with this is that everyone could see what we were saying due to not having the realistic with with hearing and distance.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would reply in a polite manner, maybe something like this: ‘That is a good idea- however i think if we make a few tweaks to it such as this, then it could maybe make it more interesting? Do you agree with this everyone?’

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

I would most likely try to stay calm and maybe let them either change it or go with someone else's idea while still helping and being a part of it all such as tweaking their idea with some of my own. I would also ask what was wrong with my idea so that if in the future it happens again i can make changes to it.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I would try not to join in or join a side but instead try to stop this argument maybe by saying something along the lines of this : ‘excuse me guys-but i think this idea is good but as the other person says it does have a few issues, maybe if we add them together or maybe go for a different idea in total? I just don’t think arguing is going to help, so we all need to calm down.’

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: I would report to a teacher or a higher up so that this person’s position can be thought over about

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would try not to make an enemy but instead say how i disagree with it and if they could possible not do it or atleast say something different but still say it with respect for them while sounding confident in myself

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would try and take them to both sides to talk with them so that they could both calm down and maybe talk to each other about it without starting a war. They should be focusing on work in school and leaving personal problems out of it until they are out of school.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Primrose Aoi

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: (+81)136022847

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Primrose tends to be quite kind and calm but at the same time if someone had wronged her she won't just lay back and do nothing. She also can admit to her mistakes (though it sometimes takes a while) and she can be a bit secretive if she is doing something that someone would disapprove of- but she is generally well behaved and has an average intelligence.

Character appearance/attire: Primrose is a female who stands at 5’7, She has big doe shaped eyes and has long, unruly hair with curtains. Her body type is average yet somewhat desirable and she wears the school uniform with a bow in her hair and white knee high socks. She also wears a flower crown and sometimes wears sunglasses depending on the weather.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I feel like the fact that school life for me hasn't always been the best so i can sympathise with some people which can help in some situations, Also my writing tends to be quite descriptive but at the same time not too descriptive- or at least i think so.Even though i have no actual experience in this kind of work area i think that i could be quite good at it if i try.

Why do you want this position?: I would like to help others while still being respected, i also want to be able to be heard and let other people be heard through me- I think as well it would be a good idea to be apart of some kind of team as this because it is good for helping me to understand other people more as well as myself.

What interests you the most about student council?: If i'm being honest i really like how they are respected by most other students and aren’t ignored.Their voices are heard and their opinions are heard- i also like their confidence and how they feel like they can talk to anyone without feeling anxious- i would really like to be able to get up to this point even if it takes time.I also like how they can stop those who are doing wrong and disturbing others or destroying school property.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I would ask people their opinions- or they come up to me and say their opinions and then i can bring them up in meetings so that i can make their school life as nice as possible- i’d also like to try and be able to stop and punish those who are disturbing others and hindering with other people’s education.so in short- i want to make school a nice place for as many people and hope that they can get the most out of their education while still feeling happy. Even if i'm not the smartest i think i could try and make a difference.

Thank you for your time and for reading this.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time to apply, however the council & myself have chosen to deny this application.
- If you are planning on re-applying, please do not space out your application in the way it was here.​

Users who are viewing this thread