My Stuhpid KPD app

Stuhpid

Level 22
IGN (In-Game Name):

stuhpid

Previous bans:

I have no previous bans

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity has increased a great deal as summer started. At almost any time, I’ll be available to play on the server, and I commonly play a few hours a day, depending on the day.

Which timezone are you in?

I’m in the Central Standard Time zone. (CST)

Do you have Discord?

I do have discord, yes. It’s slushee#0001

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I do have a microphone, yes.

List your current and past applications:

Spanish Language - here (ACCEPTED)

Police force - here (ACCEPTED)

School Nurse - here (DENIED)

(Maths) Teacher - here (ACCEPTED)

shop application - here (DENIED) (not accepting)

Staff application - here (DENIED)

EMS Application - here (CANCELLED)

Shop application x2 - here (ACCEPTED)

French application - here (ACCEPTED)

College app - here (DENIED)

EMS application x2 - here (ACCEPTED)

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying derives from my previous times spent on the force. I’ve been police twice before, and each time I’ve managed to be removed, and yet I still want a chance to be able to experience my time on the force once again. Through my previous experiences as an officer, my love for the role has grown and my motivation has grown as time passes, being that I want a chance to be an officer yet again. Unfortunately for myself, things did not go my way and I was demoted a few times for various reasons. However, I still cling to this role, and aspire to have it at some point in the future. Being in the KPD was some of the most enjoyable times that I’ve had on the server, and if applying for it yet again can get me a shot at that amount of enjoyment yet again, then that’s why I’m applying. Within my time away from the force, I’ve yet to find a replacement for something I enjoy quite as much as my time as KPD. Though, unfortunately I wasn’t very active towards the tail end of my journey, I still had a great time, and being separated from them made me regret this even more. Needless to say, I wish to be able to gain the role again and to be able to help others as well as have a good time for myself. Not only this, the role gave me some amazing opportunities to meet amazing people and I don’t wish to simply give up on any chance that I may have of maintaining this role.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I do understand the basic conducts and law functionality within Japan through my time as KPD. I’ve come quite in tune with them, and I’ve been looking over them once more.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Commissioner

The police commissioner is at the top of the chain of command, making any important decisions in terms of major changes that are to change within the KPD. Any events, or anything of the sort that was to happen within the department are typically controlled by them.

Police Director (previously captain)

The director is the second in command within KPD, previously they’ve been involved within the process of choosing new cadets, and on the subject of KPD they typically know very well what they’re doing and are able to assist with anything KPD related.

Head Lieutenant

The head Lieutenant is among the highest ranked within the KPD, holding a large amount of sway within the faction.

Lieutenant

Lieutenants are important to keep the chain of command steady, with there being 4 of them, commonly they’re on to help more often than other higher rankings. Typically Lieutenants are the ones that help to organize training the most, commonly being head physical/ informational training.

Sergeant

The sergeant holds a higher level of trust than others, however not much extra responsibility comes with outside of being a higher up for lower lever rankings.

Corporal

Corporal is the first ranking that’s able to train newfound cadets. Outside of being able to train cadets, corporals are also trusted with different items as well.

Patrol Officer

The patrol officer is the next step following cadets. Patrol officers are the first official rank that are allowed to patrol without the guidance of a higher-up, typically carrying more trust than cadets.

Police Cadet

Cadets are the newest members of the KPD. Attending training multiple times a week, cadets are taught extensively until they prove their worth as an asset to the faction, taking a test to move onto the next ranking.

Detective Division:

The detective role has been known to be secretive about their operations, so I’m not incredibly well informed about the functions of each role, however I do know some from my time as KPD.

Detective Superintendent

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Inspector

Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have a fairly extensive knowledge of police work and how they function on SRP through experience myself. Though there have been some fairly drastic changes in the scene of KPD, the core principles stay the same throughout all of them.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP in many ways. Beginning with the most obvious, realism. Though, I understand that not all real life aspects are to be brought into schoolrp, I believe police are essential. The reason being because if it weren’t a thing, then there’d be no control factor for crime related incidents. Without this control factor (the police) crime would run rampant throughout the server, and it wouldn’t be nearly as fun for us all. I’ve given this a little more thought and I’ve come back to add this: Police are important for the balance of the server. For that matter, I believe all of the roles are here for that. Without police, gangrp would run rampant and the aspect of Schoolrp that makes it SchoolRP would wither, however, with the help of the police, they help keep them in check. Similar to this, teachers, news reporters, hospital workers, etc. are all working in order to help maintain the flow of the server and to not give any one role a specific advantage in the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge this, yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I promise to be 100% dedicated if I were to be accepted, yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do acknowledge this, and I’ll swear to be on throughout my time as KPD.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Unfortunately, I can’t say much about what makes him unique because there isn’t much. He sports an average build, standing at 5’8 and weighing 170 lbs, only some of what weight being muscle. He’d always bear a faint smile, unwavering despite what may be going on. He’d have brown eyes, surprisingly dark upon first glance and have no defining feature about him. He’d have flat hair, going in the form of a buzz cut, yet his hat would cover this for the most part. Even though he’s 31, he’s already beginning to show signs of balding,with a large bald spot on the back of his head.

What he's like on and off the job?

He’d be a fairly peaceful man, trying to befriend a large majority of the people he meets. You wouldn’t often find him upset, or for that matter showing much emotion at all. He’s kind and considerate as much as he can be, both on and off the job. He’d help in any ways that he’s able, and not often would you find him messing around. Overall, though, he likes to do what he can for the safety of others.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

He’d realize what his co-workers are going through. Anything that may be going through his own head, he imagines the troubles that the other officers may feel, and that, despite this, they still put their lives on the line for the safety and well-being of others. For this, he holds nothing other than respect for the other officers that work alongside him. As for plans for the future, he doesn’t truly have any. He works to help other people, following the rules of dharma with what he believes is right and what he believes is wrong.

Of course, Antihere was not the first member of his family to come into this world. No, not in the slightest. Before his family name moved into Karakura to try to make a name for themselves, their entire family lived in Thailand. Of course, this was many generations ago, and they lived there for what seemed like forever. Naturally, though, all things must come to an end, and with it came the family dynasty who had ruled over a small portion of Thailand, gathering some fortune, collapsed. The citizens of this area revolted against the Gabris dynasty, and ran them out of the country. The last remaining link of this chain of command, was Kamut, Kamut Gabris. After the awful things that had happened to his family, Kamut fled from Thailand and made his way to India. Here is where Kamut tried to change his ways. He rummaged around China, trying to find work wherever possible. Of course, he needed all the money that he could get. Eventually, his family bequeathments helped him through this tough time. With this newfound sum, he changed his life for the better. He converted his life to following the 8-fold path and became buddhist. Once he realized that he had done what he was able to in China, he began moving around the globe. Still single at 34, he eventually found a place to settle, in Karakura Japan. Here, he met a fair woman, Tajima Boonliang, with whom he started a life with. He lived in Karakura, running a small business coming up with new ideas on the way. A few years in, he got married to this woman, and fast forward another few years and there was a new life: Antihere Gabris

The life of Antihere:

Approximately 29 years ago, October 17th, 1992, Antihere was brought into this world. From a young age, he was taught from a young age the meanings of the Athiest religion. Unfortunately, Antihere refused to go through with this way of life. In some ways, he brought back the ways in which his predecessors acted. He began to be overly controlling, beginning to control the people that he got close to. He followed from example and created his own personal ‘dynasty,’ though, this wouldn’t continue to go on and it ended after just a few more months. At the age of 16, he was walking around the neighborhood and he witnessed a murder. Not surprisingly, this changed everything about him. He housed a great deal of regret, and wanted to be able to do whatever he was able to do. This made him follow his own version of the 8-fold path. Though it may not have been strictly the buddhist version of it, he did what he believed was ‘right.’ From the 8-fold path, what he needs to follow is the right view, right resolve, right speech, right conduct, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right samadhi. Though his version, of following with the police, may not have been entirely what is thought of the buddhist religion, he did what he thought was right. From this, the idea of being police sprung into his mind. He had always been a decent student in school, achieving just about B’s. Nothing about him particularly stood out, though. This somewhat changed. After the incident with his followers committing a murder that he unfortunately witnessed, he realized some of the consequences of the actions that he had taken earlier on in life. He strived more than he ever did to better himself in the only way that he knew how and did what he thought was right. To him, becoming police was the right view, and he went on to apply for that. It took him many years, yet finally it came to this. He had upped his standard of living in the way that he was able to improve himself as a whole. Get better grades, stop trying to control people, anything he could do to better himself.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Antihere Gabris

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Antihere

Preferred Name:

Antihere, Mr. Gabris.

Male

IC Phone number:

129-182-800

Religious Denomination:

Antihere follows a path of atheism, lacking belief in most religious paths.

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Greek Japanese.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4

Working Experience:

Not much working practice in the field outside of his previous time as an Sergeant with the KPD, however, he was part of an internship at his original hometown. Since, he's struggled to find a stable job, working part time security gigs through his travels.

Academic Degree:

Major in Criminal Justice and psychology. A minor in human services.

Year of Graduation: 2009

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Psychology

Minor(s): Human services

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None

Users who are viewing this thread