Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):
Skylar
Previous bans:
None
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes
Describe your activity on the server:
I come on every day, and I always make sure that everyone is having fun! I go to every class, and work hard to succeed!
Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)?
Yes, my username is Skylar101
Do you have a microphone?
No, sorry I don't know what that is.
List your current and past applications:
I have not applied for anything else, but I might be applying for a job in a shop if this is not accepted.
What is your motivation for applying?:
I just really want to make school roleplay a better, more fun place for everyone. I have noticed that hardly any teachers are online, and it is sometimes boring without any classes to go to.
Have you read the mega thread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/?
Yes, I read them in detail, and understand them well.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
Contact the principal and ask if I'm permitted to organise the field trip. Then make sure there will be at least four teachers supervising. Then I will make sure the fee is within the limits, and I will gain permission from the parent/guardian of each student. Then I will write a summary of what we will do on the field trip and show it to the kids. I shall also assure that all that all the necessary medication is available and take on the trip.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

• No teacher shall subject a pupil/student to perform any labour that is not necessary in class
  • A teacher shall not use the child for labour without consent of a parent
  • A teacher shall not send a child on errands for him/her during after school or inside school unless there is a proper reason,
  • No teacher shall use the child labour for personal uses, e.g carrying water to the teacher
  • You may not use the student to perform any labour for yourself

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I was a teacher on a different server of school roleplay, but I can't play it anymore as it does not work. This assures you that I am now completely dedicated to this school roleplay.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
I'm sorry, but this page seems to not be loading the information I need for this question. I will check every day from now on though until it works, and then I will surely read it and understand it well.

Have you read & understood the mega thread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes.
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would like to change the amount of time teachers spend online. Hardly any teachers are ever online, and I would change this to make it more fun.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
The teachers must be online as much as possible.
The purpous they serve is to teach, and make sure everything is in order, there are no problems, and that everyone is having fun.
Teachers must teach in a helpful, kind apropriatte way.
In teacher's spare time, they plan lessons and make sure everyone is happy, but not by interfering too much.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
So that it is more fun, and there is more to do during school time. They also
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
I'm sorry, but this page seems to not be loading the information I need for this question. I will check every day from now on though until it works, and then I will surely read it and understand it well.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Lesson planning is mandatory for teachers, as if they do not plan their lessons and they are sick, the substitute teachers will have nothing to teach. Failure to create sufficient lesson plans is the break of the Code of Conduct and can result in a demotion.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

I look kind and gentle.
I am different and unique because I want the students to have fun and be safe.
I think students are curious and want to know things which I will teach them, but they make mistakes sometimes and that's okay.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Give them a gentle warning and make sure they don't do it again.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Get their attention by making the lesson more interesting for them, but learning the same thing.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Kind and relaxed.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
I will be kind
I will make sure the students are learning well by encouraging them with confidence
I will make lessons fun
I will not have favourites
I will follow every rule carefully

BACKSTORY

As a child, I loved my parents. They were always so kind to me, and I came home every day, to baked cookies and hugs and kisses. Until one day there was a terrible accadent that involved three hundred people in a train accadent including my parents. They were killed, and so were so many helpless others. So I was taken to an orphanige. Every single teacher there was horrible, and it made my experience there so terrible that I wanted to have been on that train with my parents that day. They were never kind and had no sence of humor. The lessons were never fun and no one ever enkoyed them. All the teachers were drunk and old and horrible and bored and boring. I just hated them all.
From that day on, I wanted to be a teacher. I wanted to change the world by being kind to children, to make classes fun and enjoyable. I worked hard to become one, but many schools would not accept me because I was not tough enough with the students. Eventually, I learned that I needed to be just as sweet and kind to everyone as I was now, but I needed to give them more warnings or I would not get their attention. I learned many lessons and eventually found the perfect school I could teach at that would accept me.
And it was school role play.
I always loved this server. But when I found out that I could finally apply to be a teacher, I got on my computer right away and applied.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Skylar Roberts
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Roberts
Given Name(s): Skylar
Preferred Name: Skylar/ Miss Roberts.

Religious Denomination: Jewish
Marital Status: Unmaried.

Nationality: Australian
Current Location: Australia

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 10 years
Working Experience (# of years): 15 years

Academic Degree:
PHD
Year of Graduation: 1999
Major(s): ?
Minors: ?

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes.
Preferred Teaching Subject:
English

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Thank you so much for considering my application! I hope I can change school ropleay and make it a bettter place for everyone as much as possible!

Buntour

Level 143
3Banter
3Banter
Fundraiser+
Denied
A lot of lore errors here, Your character was born in 1999 which would not make them 39. Now I know the information for teacher is not working and I am sorry for that, best to apply till this error is fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread