AshleeVaj

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

AyeItz_Ashlee
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teacher's Assistant
How often do you log onto the server?:
Recently, my ban appeal got accepted and I have gotten on everyday since then. Although, if I am busy irl, I will try to find time to get on the server.
Do you have discord?
Yes I do have discord. It is AyeItzAshlee #8349. I never knew how to get the invitation to the discord server.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone. Sadly it is only for my phone, which has discord and skype.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I was banned for disrespecting Adym. I was sitting at the store (at the old map) and then I unsat and it glitched me through the wall and it killed me. I got mad I started blaming it on people which was SO NOT OKAY. Here is my ban appeal for more information.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal.13419/

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I can ensure that I will often come on. However, school starts on August 15th for me, so from that day to June 7th, I will have to be on around 5:20pm (PST) due to school work.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I am alerted that I can be fired, that is why I will put all of my effort in order to rarely ever make mistakes.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a teacher's assistant, it is my job to help students that are in need of help during class while the teacher is busy. Some duties I am suppose to do is also help the teacher with errands. Being a teacher's assistant, the students are my top priority so they can learn as much as they can. Not only will I be helping the students fully understand the lesson they are given each class period, but I will also have to check on students on how they are behaving.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I do have a past experience in this type of roleplay.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have experienced in one roleplay server. Where it was also a school. I was introduced to Minecraft roleplay when 1.7.10 came out. I also go on creative servers and you know the rp advertisements they make? I've joined in alot of those and have had so much fun. Due to the amount of rp that was advertise on the server, I was experiencing different types of roleplays. You can go from fantasy roleplays to even high school roleplays.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I have experienced what a real T.A. is suppose to do. I used to be one for a Physical Education teacher. I was told to get equipment and set them up for the students and I was given a paper to record the student's mile time. Not only have I had experience from this, but I offer teachers help all the time.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would stay calm in order to not disturb the class and tell the student that it is wrong to talk to me that way and he/she can be in trouble for giving me attitude. If the student continues to talk back, I will notify the teacher when the teacher is done teaching.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would be a little bit confused but if it's something that the School Principle has assigned me to do, no matter what it takes, I will do it. And if I think I will fail the job, I will ask staffs to help me if they are not busy.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask them if they are okay and needed anything. If they continue to do the act, I will calmly approach them and talk it out. If that fails, I will report it immediately to the higher officials.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Ashlee Evelyn
Chosen Job: Teacher's Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I love meeting new people. With this job, it gives me more opportunities to meet more staffs and teachers and create bonds.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I'm not expected to be the best out of the other applicants. However, if something from me makes me stand out, it would be how much you would have to put me through in order to make me give up. I'm always up for challenges. I put everything before me and myself. And by everything, I mean the students and teachers because they are my first priorities

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Accepted...
You are accepted... but please do not color in the text, it makes it more annoying to read, it's honestly not needed.
Your rank will arrive within 1-2 days, if you do not get it please contact me through PM's on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread