What is your Minecraft username?:
Lydiaax

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes , it is ItsLydia#2780

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on everyday, and i stay on for a long time (I am aware this is unhealthy so i am cutting down the hours for everyday) so I would say i am very active.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Not that I can remember, no.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do/

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Tutors are the people that not only give private lessons to people who are struggling in a certain topic, but they also help and assist a teacher when they are teaching a class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am very good in roleplay, I have been in this server for about 2 years now and I have mainly witnessed every type of roleplay. I have also succeeded in doing Detailrp , Painrp, and lots of others!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade-12 (18)

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character does not have a go back at them, she calmly states that they need to stop with this attitude. If they continue, she will ask them to stop and tell them if they do not, she will report them to the Vice Principal/ Principal. If they still continue, she will do what she said.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: She will sprint towards them, splitting them up then asking what happened. After they explain, she will send them to the nurse's office to get helped with any wounds that they caused to eachother, or just to get checked. She will then report them to the Vice Principal/ Principal.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She will go over to them and tell them to stop, reminding them that they are an adult and should act more mature. She will also remind them that even worse, they are doing this on the job. Abigail also says that if they continue she will report them. And she will do what she spoke if they do decide to carry on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Abi would sit down, cupping the cup of coffee in her hands, sipping it and nervously glancing around at her new surroundings.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would tap her feet out of habit, scanning the room for any students who are misbehaving .
/me As she sat down in the room, she would smile at the struggling student.
/me Would walk over to the person who is on their phone, putting out their hand for the phone, then telling them that they will get it after class.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Abigail Likao
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name: Abi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor
Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Art, History
Minors: Maths, English, Science.

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: French, JSL.

Backstory

Abigail started with a normal life, her childhood being happy and regular. When she was young, she was very shy and didn't like to talk to strangers. But she became more friendly as she grew older! When she was a baby and was getting old enough to turn into a toddler, she had an issue when trying to walk, there was nothing wrong with her thankfully after going to the doctors, she was just a little late with the process of walking.

She started high-school at 13, loving the topic art. She would normally do very well in that topic. Everyday, her father would pick her up, walking home. When she becamse 16 she started walking home herself .Abigail would also focus a lot in lessons, do her homework and so on.

Everytime she went into a specific class, she would see the tutors. She loved to help herself, sometimes becoming annoying to her parents on how much she asked if they needed help. She loves to do hard work and has a very welcoming personality. As she kept aging, her will to become a tutor one day became stronger!

When she became 18, she started to go into it more, going to the library three days a week and renting books about turors. She would study it and did a quiz online, getting every question correct. All the studying madeher lack sleep - but she soon caught up with her sleeping.

After she did that, she stopped reading about tutors for a while and started focusing on school again more, but she didn't stop because she knew that if she did not read about them again, she would lose all progress that has happened! So Abi kept reading a couple days a week, and when she becamse old enough to apply for the job, she happily did! And now she is waiting nervously for the reply - wondering whether she will get accepted or denied.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining the KHS is ever since i joined the high-school, the tutors there were an idol to me. I loved how they acted, how they paid attention to the class. Ever since back then, i have wanted to become one, and now hopefully i can!
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

This is because i have the patience and the helpfulness! I also know that part of a tutors job is to assist , be patient with students attitude sometimes. I also have very good eyes for spotting out people who are misbehaving during class and I have a can-do attitude!

Extra

Additional notes about your application: N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You're still blacklisted from applying for School Employee for plagiarism.
- This application is under-detailed, even if you weren't blacklisted, you'd need to elaborate further on all of the format questions.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread