mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

My vehicles wasnt given to me

Ash cassidy

Level 2
I had bought an Red bike and a van today Because I had finally saved enough money. Then when I had purchesed the vehicle it was not in my inventory I tried to check in the post office nothing was there so i tried to relogg and it bugged then when I tried to use a ticket but tickets are bugged then I checked in the discord and they said to come here i have the purchase message it said times 2 I also tried to do /vehicle pickupall but it said 0 Vehicles were purchased i dont have a apartment of my own in srp as I disowned it earlier Cuz My friend wants us to put together for A 100k one so Down below is the evidence you need with my inventory included. I hope this is enough proof for me to get these items that I had purchased but PLEASE I beg of you to fix this and to give these back.
My IGN:AshDrake Char: Ash Kyoge Takanashi
Can i ask why would i have a vid of me purchasing what???!! BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY AND DENY THE FIRST IMAGE BELOW LITTERALLY SHOWS you bought a package CHECK only the vehicle npc says that bro i swear and plus i did not just waste 600k+ Because i dont have a ss or vid of me not buying it atleast give me the Red bike back bro.

Attachments

• 1719345335804.png
    1719345335804.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1719345422542.png
    1719345422542.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread