I am on almost everyday

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

In my application I am applying to become a librarian. Applying for this position is because as a librarian I want to help people navigate where their preferred books are and help others explore the world of books. Making sure that all the books are organized and making sure that people return the books as they are supposed too! As a librarian I want to make sure I introduce different kinds of books and topics to those who are curious, making sure the library is welcomed to everyone. Alongside with doing my duties as an employee and making sure I report any kinds of issues and handle them in a professional and respectful way.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have a lot of experience with roleplay and being professional and patient with people. My general experience is something that I can use in this position

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

12th grade

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character first takes a deep breath not trying to escalate the situation or cause a scene. She steps back and sighs, talking in a soft voice to not try and disturb the student, trying to take it slow and steady to understand why they are upset. Furthermore, talking to them getting the student to apologize, then explaining how it is wrong for them to say what they said, letting them off with a 'Don't do it again okay?' without having any aggression towards them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

She would walk in separating the students and talk to them 1 on 1, taking the student/s that was punching to the side trying to understand what happened and why they were throwing their fist at the other student, before any mentions of detention or higher punishments, she was first talk to them calmly and get their side of the story before moving to the other student and getting their side before choosing the outcome.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Yoi would walk up to them and tap them on their shoulder moving them aside to have a private conversation about what they are doing in which is wrong. Talking in a soft soothing voice to not cause any disturbance between the other employee or herself. Finding other solutions in which aren't dangerous or inappropriate along with letting other co-works know to keep an eye out for them to make sure they don't do anything else along those lines.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Yoi will always be kind and respectful in her working environment, though she's in a different room it doesn't mean she is a different person, she would go in a talk to her co-workers creating and nice and welcoming atmosphere, talking about life and other stuff that would be interesting. making herself some tea and maybe taking out a snack to share with her co-workers or just for herself.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &6&oSeeing the student come by and ask for the book she smiled softly before asking them for their library card, reaching over to check out the book for them. looked at them again and saying
softly&f "Here you go! Please remember to return the book once you are all done. Please, enjoy that book." &6&o smiled once more&f​

/me &6&o jumped at the sudden voice looking over at the student&f "Oh! You startled me..Ha! Yeah of course I can help you." &6&o walking over to them and explaining where the fiction books are.

/me &6&o Sat and waited for any students who needed her assistance, reading over a book and drinking some tea relaxing and getting soaked into the book.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Yoi Kamiko

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss Kamiko or Miss Yoi

Preferred Name:

N/A

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Religious Denomination:

N/A

Marital Status:

Single

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Literature and mathematics

Minors:

digital animation

Nationality:

Norwegian

Current Location:

Karakura

Native Languages:

Norwegian and English

Other Languages:

N/A

Backstory

Yoi Kamiko grew up in a small and broken household, a lot of repairs had to be done; but she always put herself together and had a lot of fun during her childhood. Yoi was very humble, kind, really respectful, and patient. she has 3 siblings; they always went everywhere with each other, when Yoi was old enough to go to school she was so excited, she picked up easily on reading and read out big words from a young age along with being really good at math, she would almost always be in the library reading books and learning more words day by day. Yoi always found her enjoyment in books, reading stories and wondering more and more about if those could happen in real life, of course it would be fiction books because she loved anything that has about mystery or fantasies mostly unrealistic things. When she was older, she got a part time job to help her parents and herself to get more books to read. she mainly took this time to study in something else; she found herself having a small hobby in digital animation. Yoi always found herself drawing what her books would say she created an enormous amount of art from the books she would read, having a big imagination. By 17 she published her own book called "From the glistering tears" It was mostly about how witches and fairies are different and alike, 2 sisters that were always together but one became a fairy at age 16 while the other had no sign of fairy within her. Since from publishing her book, she would volunteer at a local library to read to children, this grew her fascination of reading and books. So, when she became 25 she applied to become a school librarian, to continue to grew more minds of people who love to read and gain a good feeling.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation in join KHS is to educate and help students as they grow up. Seeing them grow interests and being there to fulfil their interests! Being there to talk about topics and to make them feel comfortable in the library, showing they can express themself and read books that will make them feel like they're inside the book. Making a goal that I've had on my bucket list since I was 17 to continue doing something that gave me life and what made me enjoy literary.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I want to be given a chance to help and grow the minds of students and everyone! As for when I was younger reading at a local library, I want to have the same feel; reading to or helping anyone who needs it. I don't have any experience, but this would give me a chance to gain experience and fulfil a dream and goal i have.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I am applying on my alt because i have already applied to become a shopkeeper on my main account.
Main Yemi
Alt 1 Mzuno

Do you have any questions?:

None, thank you for reading my application please let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed or fixed! <3​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- This account hasn't been online for the past 10 days
- We don't have any librarian spots at the moment but feel free to re-apply and fully follow the format whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread