mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

N/A

Is the number of gangs in the server getting out of hand?

• Total voters

Mity

Level 104
as i said in the other thread about this, i dont think gangs are getting out of hand. the only gang that is acualy alive is the wild dogs.
Jocks- disbanded
Cheerleaders- Disbanded
Swim club gang thing (sorry xDDD)- they never did anything
Something familia- all the leaders are rip
AFTER ALL if any people say thier a 'gang' they are probs stupid kids that dont know they have to apply and just reqruite people

Ryanark

Level 118
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
I agree that gangs are getting out of hand, however, the players IC decision makes them die because they bother the gang, if they hadn't have talked to the gang members and or obeyed their orders to go away, no one would die.
All gangs that were created after Wild Dogs (WD) were just wannabe-WD. Some of us in the Teamspeak was gonna talk to Ducks about implementing a stricter requirement to create a gang.

Mister Zero

Level 19
I'm noticing a trend.

>Guy with a god complex wants to be in power.
>He makes a gang.
>Names gang something super edgy like 'DEATH GUN'.
>Makes up a really edgy backstory.
>Gets about two members who are both his 'friends'.
>Gang dies within a week due to another edgy gang that had a katana where they only had fists.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
There will be no restriction for gangs, it will be unfair for others. Anyone can make a gang, it's there IC decision, limiting gangs is limiting peoples roleplay.

The only way I see round this is making gang-culture more scary, is to put people at risk. Not every gang is a 'wannabe' of a gang, it'd be unfair to limit peoples roleplay because they are a 'wannabe gang.'

Users who are viewing this thread