mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied N1_KOs | Event Team Application

N1_KO

Level 6
IGN:
N1_KO

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I have 2 bans which I regret getting. Let me explain the 1st ban I got was due to a complicated situation and I acted out childishly, and ever since that situation I have tried my best to avoid something like that from happening again. The second ban was simply my mistake, For a player like me with 3 years of experience to do what I done is honestly shameful and since that ban I have done my best to avoid situations like that again and move in with a strong mindset. I will list the bans below and the ban appeals.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
[DENIED]
[ACCEPTED]
[DENIED]
[ACCEPTED]

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
NIKO!#6053 and I do have a microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
I live in Ireland and my time zone is BST/GMT.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I am aware that if I am inactive on the event team, I may be demoted or removed from the team. As a responsible team member, I understand the importance of being active and contributing to the team's success. I am committed to participating in team discussions, completing assigned tasks on time, and communicating effectively with team members. I understand that my participation and engagement will not only help the team achieve its goals but also contribute to my personal growth and development.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
Although I have not had the opportunity to work in any other team yet, I have applied to several in the past. I believe that I possess qualities that could set me apart from other applicants. For instance, I am highly dedicated to my work, committed to achieving my goals, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the success of the team. Additionally, I am a passionate individual who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and positivity, and I am constantly seeking ways to improve myself and the team. Lastly, I am a creative thinker who enjoys brainstorming and coming up with innovative solutions to problems. Overall, I believe that my dedication, passion, and creativity make me a strong candidate for any team.
Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
Since I am not currently a member of any community team, I am excited at the prospect of devoting my time and energy fully to the Event team. I recognize that being part of a community team can be a fulfilling experience, but I have chosen to focus my efforts on the Event team as I am particularly interested in contributing to its mission and goals.

By not being a part of a community team at present, I have the advantage of being able to fully commit myself to the responsibilities and requirements of the Event team. I understand the importance of being present and engaged in team discussions, meeting deadlines, and maintaining clear communication with team members. I am confident that I will be able to give my all to the Event team and help it achieve its objectives.

Moreover, my lack of involvement in a community team means that I can channel my enthusiasm, creativity, and skills towards the Event team without any conflicting commitments or distractions. This will enable me to focus on delivering the best possible outcomes and making a significant contribution to the success of the team.

In summary, while I recognize the benefits of being part of a community team, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to dedicate myself fully to the Event team and bring my skills and passion to the table.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
Event Name: Cultural Festival

Overview: The Cultural Festival is an annual event that takes place in the Japanese school in the Minecraft roleplay server. It is a celebration of Japanese culture where students showcase their creativity and talent through a variety of activities and performances. The festival is held in the school grounds and attracts visitors from all over the community.

Preparation: To participate in the event, students must form groups and come up with ideas for their stalls or performances. Each group will be assigned a booth to decorate and sell their products. The students must work together to create an attractive booth that reflects their chosen theme, whether it be food, fashion, or traditional Japanese arts.

Activities:

1. Food Stalls: Students can create food stalls to sell Japanese cuisine such as sushi, ramen, and takoyaki. They can also create their own unique recipes to showcase their culinary skills.
  2. Art and Craft Stalls: Students can set up booths to sell their artwork, pottery, and handmade crafts. They can also demonstrate their skills by offering workshops for visitors to learn origami or calligraphy.
  3. Performances: Students can showcase their talents by performing traditional Japanese dances, music, and plays. They can also perform their own original pieces that reflect their interests and creativity.
  4. Games: Students can set up game stalls such as ring toss, shooting games, and other traditional Japanese games.
  5. Cosplay Contest: Students can participate in a cosplay contest where they dress up as their favorite Japanese anime or game characters.
Conclusion: The Cultural Festival is a great way for students to come together and celebrate Japanese culture. It encourages creativity, collaboration, and learning, and provides an opportunity for students to showcase their skills and talents. The event helps to promote a sense of community within the school and allows visitors to experience the unique cultural heritage of Japan.

Event Name: Cherry Blossom Festival

Overview: The Cherry Blossom Festival is an annual event that takes place in the Japanese city in the Minecraft roleplay server. It is a celebration of the blooming of the cherry blossom trees, and it attracts tourists from all over the world who come to witness the natural beauty of the city. The festival features a wide range of activities and events that are designed to promote cultural exchange and community engagement.

Preparation: To prepare for the festival, the city council must work with various organizations, including local businesses, schools, and community groups. They must also organize volunteers to help with setting up and managing the festival.

Activities:

1. Sakura Viewing: Visitors can enjoy the cherry blossom trees by taking a leisurely stroll through the park, where the trees are in full bloom. There will be designated viewing areas with benches, food and drink vendors, and entertainment.
  2. Tea Ceremonies: Visitors can experience the traditional Japanese tea ceremony, where they will be served tea and sweet treats in a serene environment.
  3. Food Stalls: Local businesses and food vendors can set up stalls to sell Japanese cuisine such as sushi, ramen, and mochi. They can also offer unique seasonal treats such as sakura-flavored ice cream.
  4. Art and Craft Workshops: Visitors can participate in workshops that feature traditional Japanese crafts such as origami, calligraphy, and flower arranging.
  5. Cultural Performances: There will be a stage set up for cultural performances such as traditional Japanese music, dance, and theater. Visitors can also participate in karaoke or cosplay competitions.
  6. Parade: The festival culminates in a grand parade where locals dress up in traditional Japanese clothing and walk down the main street of the city. There will be floats and music, and visitors can enjoy the festive atmosphere.
Conclusion: The Cherry Blossom Festival is a celebration of the beauty of nature and the richness of Japanese culture. It provides an opportunity for visitors to experience the traditions of Japan and to engage with the local community. The festival helps to promote tourism and economic development in the city, and it fosters a sense of pride and belonging among residents.

Event Name: Matsuri Festival

Overview: The Matsuri Festival is a traditional Japanese festival that celebrates the culture and history of the city. The festival features a wide range of activities and events that are designed to promote cultural exchange and community engagement.

Preparation: To prepare for the festival, the city council must work with various organizations, including local businesses, schools, and community groups. They must also organize volunteers to help with setting up and managing the festival.

Activities:

1. Food Stalls: Local businesses and food vendors can set up stalls to sell Japanese cuisine such as takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and yakitori. They can also offer unique seasonal treats such as kakigori (shaved ice) or mitarashi dango (grilled rice cakes).
  2. Games and Activities: There will be a variety of games and activities for visitors to participate in, such as ring toss, yoyo fishing, and traditional Japanese fan dancing. Players can also try their hand at traditional Japanese arts and crafts such as origami, calligraphy, and ikebana.
  3. Cultural Performances: There will be a stage set up for cultural performances such as traditional Japanese music, dance, and theater. Visitors can also participate in karaoke or cosplay competitions.
  4. Bon Odori: The festival will feature a traditional Japanese Bon Odori dance, which is a form of dancing performed during the Bon Festival to honor the spirits of the dead. Players can join in the dance and enjoy the festive atmosphere.
  5. Fireworks Display: The Matsuri Festival will culminate in a spectacular fireworks display that lights up the night sky. Players can gather in a designated viewing area to watch the fireworks show and enjoy the festivities.
Conclusion: The Matsuri Festival is a celebration of the rich cultural heritage of Japan and provides players with an opportunity to engage with the local community and experience traditional Japanese customs and activities. The festival helps to promote tourism and economic development in the city, and it fosters a sense of pride and belonging among players.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank): N/A​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Don't use any AI to help you write your application. You have been blacklisted from applying to the event team for 60 days.

Users who are viewing this thread