mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Nadezdha Kuznetsov's Biography| ナデズダ・クズネツォフ

Coraa

Level 8

♡----------------------------------------------♡

♡----------------------------------------------♡
[Friendly reminder that none of this is meant to be taken ICly except for the appearance!]
Little Biography Soundtrack!
[Feel welcome to listen to this while you read!]
♡--------------------------------------------------------------♡
FULL NAME
Nadezdha Kuznetsov

ALIAS
Naddy
Nads

Nad
Nadia
Naddery
Pinky
Pinkie Pie

HEIGHT
6’3

WEIGHT
127LBS

SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Queer

ZODIAC SIGN
Aries

DATE OF BIRTH

Nadezdha was born on the 6th of April, 2006 shortly leading to her younger sister Lena Kuznetsov being born two minutes after her.

PLACE OF BIRTH
She was originally born in Kazan Russia, although moved to Karakura, Japan at the age of 6 with her mother.

FAMILY RELATIONS
[This is the character speaking]

[Xanthippe Wendigo]
Oh, it’s my mom! She is the best person I will ever meet in my life, she helped me be the best me I could be. She was my only parental figure I have, I’ve never had a proper dad sadly. But she didn’t ever let that stop her from keeping that amazing smile on her face. Although moving to Karakura wasn’t as fun as I’d hoped. Mom started spending less and less time with me and our sister, cause of work. I’m 14 now and we barely see each other.. Miss you the most mom..

[Katya Kuznetsov]

Kat, words do not describe how much you mean to me. You are my closest friend, and as sad as that may sound. It’s true, I feel as if I can trust you the most. We spend almost everyday together, and as much as you and I fight. It’s never serious, you’re the prettier sister though! I stand by that.

[Chancellor Kuznetsov]
Fucking god- you are indeed horrifying sometimes. You are the scariest in the family for me. Especially after that whole situation.. I really love you though. I know you and I are still in bad blood but I’m going to try my hardest to apologize to you. You are actually important to me.

[Lena Kuznetsov]

Lena!! Lena is a sissy and is MY twin!! We spent most of our time together when mom wasn’t around, we’re a little malicious apparently when we’re together. Lena and I always like fooling around and pranking our family. Also Lena if I get to see you soon I wanted to tell you that you’re the pretty sister!!

[Nikolai Kuznetsov]

My older brother. Can’t lie I haven’t really bonded with him, he wasn’t really around until my recent years. He spends most of his time with Lena, tearing each other’s hair out. What I can say is that he is very mature and I’m still glad you’re my brother!

LOL SIKEEEEEE. The therapy with Kat and you was a wild ride, but I’m glad we were able to make an alliance.

[Vladlena Kuznetsov]

??!??!?!?!?!??!????!!!?!??????!!!!!!!??!??!?!?!?!??!????!!!?!??????!!!!!!!

[Lotte Wendigo]
You are really scary, somehow I wonder how you were even related to my mom. LIKE HOW ARE YOU MY AUNT?! Your vibe is horrifying and cold hearted… Girl please teach me..
[Chernyshevsky Kuznetsov]
You are the best Uncle ever! You have the coolest vibe honestly. You and Collete are like the power siblings to me, Kinda wishing I got to know you sooner when I was younger. Honestly I think I get my sass from you..

[Colette Kuznetsov]

Colette girl, all I have to say about you is that if you were my age you would be my best friend IMMEDIATELY. You have the best attitude and you have the look of a goddess! You haven’t once told me to be respectful when I call people short and go on roasting people. You laugh with me, and I love that about you. You are my emergency backup if someone tries to hurt me, although not even a stool can get them to reach me! You are by far my favourite aunt.

[Madeline Kuznetsov]

I'm very glad that we had that long conversation, and how we were really willing to start over. I know that we had a hateful relationship to one another, but you're really cool. You're like a cool aunt, even if your my own sister.

[Hakase Yokomine]

You are a babe. You are the sassiest person ever, kind of like a Diva but better than a Diva. You and I are going to hang out more for sure, watching you go off on everyone is a refreshment to my day. You are beautiful, you are the queen. I feel as if I can relate to you in some ways, it’s a little strange, I wonder what it would be like if we were sisters.

[Nicholei Popovich]
Rest up… We all miss you dearly…

[Shoua Hiroshin]
I hate you more than anyone and it’ll stay like that forever dad…

[Jordyn Kuznetsov]

You’re kinda cool, I love your outfits. And the time we went exploring, that was honestly really fun. We should talk more!

[Carson Kuznetsov]
I like you more than Nikolai, don’t change that.

[Henrik Kuznetsov]
Uhhh- hi?

LITTLE FACTS
-First Female in her family to reach 6 foot at a young age
-Had a moment where Naddy was unable to speak, so instead she communicated through Japanese sign language
-She was born 2 minutes before her twin Lena
-If you ever leave her with a bottle of hair dye, you will see it empty in three seconds
-Absolutely hates cops, after an unfortunate incident that involved the KPD, making her lose respect for anyone who had a police officer badge.

PERSONALITY

Nadezhda is a young female exploring a strange chapter in her life. People would say that she is a confusing person to figure out. Which impacts on her by not wanting to make interactions with. Some people would label her as aggressive, sassy, and in the end just being some sort of odd Diva if you will…
At a young age Naddy’s life was pretty much perfect, she had the kindest heart at such a young age. As her family would say. She would hold the softest and the most precious smile to anyone. Back then she was easy to get along with, having many stable and long friendships. All she wanted to do was make people happy because there was no reason to be sad for her.

It was her early age of high school when she seemed to have changed. Anyone who tried to touch her would get their hand smacked away from her, she would walk down the hallways with an aggressive stance and would always from a look of anger towards someone. She began yelling and screaming when her friends pointed her out on it. No one understood the change.

Although Naddy is not at all the sweet and precious girl she used to be, her aggression and anger has been put at ease. Her close friends would classify her as some sort of high fashioned Diva, she rarely smiles to anyone, and ignores all the manners and expectations her family name holds to her. Nadezdha holds a bitter taste in her mouth and if someone approaches her in a rude manner, she’ll act one it. But she still has the sweet taste deep down inside her, sadly Nadezdha is too frightened to let it out once more.

“Life is like a countdown, you have to wait for your moment to let it all out…”

PEEVES
-Naddy hates when people complain about their life problems to her, when someone comes and talks to her about the problems in their life she begins to zone out with an annoyed expression, or she’ll simply just exit the premises.

-People talking about her behind her back. Naddy will shun you out if you’re dishonest to her and begin talking about her behind her back. She wants to know what people think of her so she’d rather want them to be straight up honest to her.

-Attention seekers, this is one of Naddy’s biggest peeves. Naddy when people seek attention. She’ll have no problem calling them out on it in front of anyone. If this happens, she’ll normally shame them down and call them out for it.

-People annoying her. When someone comes to Naddy trying to annoy her in any way, and they know they’re doing it, she’ll shut them down and simply walk off. If she knows that the person isn’t annoying her intentionally, she’ll be honest and explain to them that they’re annoying her.

-Her family being brought up to her. This tends to happen a lot for her. She does the same thing she always does, giving the person a snappy response and walking away from them to clear her head.

FEARS
-This is one of Nadezdha’s biggest fears. Anyone in her family passing away. Naddy’s biggest fear in general is death, but if anyone in her family dies. She begins to hyperventilate, scream and slowly lose touch in herself. This has been known from experience from Nicholei Popovich’s passing.

-Naddy is terrified of the day that she reveals her major anxiety issues. As it has been something that she has kept to herself and her mother. When she begins to think about it she normally runs home and panics about it there, but never in public.

-An odd fear that Naddy has is growing up. She’s scared of being an adult, thinking that she’s not mature enough, and lacking the requirements to get a job or pursue a career.

“Can’t I just stay a kid? then I don’t need to worry about those big choices!”

MENTAL HEALTH
Schizophrenia
[Medical Definition]
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

This is something that Nadezdha was tested for when she was 14 years old, to this day she still doesn’t really understand it at all. This was a little after Nadezdha’s snapping moment years and years ago. Her mother, Xanthippe began taking notes of her symptoms and reporting them to a phyciatrist. Later on testing positive for Schizophrenia.

Paranoid Personality Disorder
[Medical Definition]
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is one of a group of conditions called eccentric personality disorders. People with PPD suffer from paranoia, an unrelenting mistrust and suspicion of others, even when there is no reason to be suspicious

This is Naddy’s oldest disorder that she was diagnosed with at a very young. Paranoia has been something that her father’s side of the family had to deal with although, Nadezdha’s was the most severe. It only got worse and worse. Nadezdha would come home worrying if her own mother hated her, because they didn’t hang out as much. Her friends at school immediately thought that they were going to go behind her back, and there wasn’t even a reason for her to believe this. The worst part was that when Naddy woke up crying and screaming, throwing everything she just ate back out. That’s when Xanthippe rushed her to the hospital.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

[Medical Definition]
This condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions. Symptoms may include nightmares or unwanted memories of the trauma, avoidance of situations that bring back memories of the trauma, heightened reactions, anxiety, or depressed mood.

Naddy’s pre teenage years was probably the hardest for her, losing the people that she cared for the most. This is a disorder that she has not discovered herself yet. Although every night recently she has woken up from the repeating memories of the incident recently taking place. This incident has prevented her from ever going to the forest again. If she steps foot in the forest, Naddy begins to hyperventilate and scream. Because she feels like she can see everything that happened all over again. Overall just acting like an entire mess.

PHYSICAL HEALTH
To this day, Nadezdha is really healthy physically. Mainly because she worries about getting harmed, so for a while, Naddy tries her hardest to remain as healthy as she can. So far it’s worked out in her favor!

STATS
STRENGTH
★★★
INTELLIGENCE
★★★★
DEXTERITY
★★★
CONSTITUTION
★★★★
CHARISMA
★★★

APPEARANCE
Nadezdha is a really tall human, everyone she has met has questioned her height, that is one of her unique traits. Though, it is fair from her favorite. She has found a few ways to take advantage of it though!

One thing that Naddy is very proud of, is her hair. She has a huge habit of dying her hair crazy colors. Her current hair tone is bright red that is split with a little bit of blonde.

Nadezdha's original eye color is a light blue, and hazel. Her mother and father both have heterochromia, which was passed down to her genetics. Her different color eyes are something that she hates, so instead she uses brown eye contacts.

FACECLAIM
(Work in Progress!!)

VOICECLAIM
ENGLISH
https://youtu.be/o4-URMnBOPU
JAPANESE
https://youtu.be/xU47nhruN-Q

SCREENSHOTS
[Older screenshots]

[Newer screenshots]
(Thank you KashootMyself#2546 for these amazing screenshots!)

MY PLAYLIST

EVENTS

“Absolutely, fuck you”
Nadezdha fears murder, and fears being killed. Soon enough she walked into her own home, checking her phone, seeing a bunch of notifications about a loving family member, Nicholei Popivich being shot in the liver. At first, she thought that was all a
rumor, prank, anything else but the reality . So she took a visit to ask about the whole situation at the Karakura Police Department. Dropping onto the floor then and there. Yelling and screaming filled the whole room, while the officers around her. Telling her that they deserved it, how he killed multiple people. Naddy screamed to the top of her lung

After running out of the Karakura Police Department, Naddy decided to make a choice, and to

“You are my biggest fear”
Naddy has never had a good relationship with her schizophrenia. Which ended peaking up at her worst when faced her biggest fear, the forest. Her, Nikolai, and Katya (Let’s not forget Sasha Ikezawa) just got out of group therapy. Although, Kat and Naddy’s bond began drifting. So Naddy decided to leave on her own. Although her mind got the best of her, and crossed paths with the forest. Naddy saw an image of her own father in the forest, or that’s what she thought at least. Her hallucinations began kicking in, she began screaming and crying in the forest. As if someone was trying to kill her, when she was really just alone in the forest. This event was her first, psychotic episode.

“2 more minutes, gotta find the numbers. Gotta find my way out!”

Naddy ended doing the one final thing she could think of, calling Katya. Although, once she did, she faded out of consciousness. Falling into a lake, Katya found her just in time before she began to drown. They were both rushed into the hospital. Naddy woke up in the psychiatrist's palm, panicking, shaking, and screaming. Saying that someone else is here, and someone else is going to find her, and as much as Katya and the psychiatrist attempted to help in any way they could, Naddy just couldn’t calm down.

The whole situation had Naddy in a shock, to the point where she was unable to speak. Which leads to her sister Katya, and her mother Xanthippe attempting to find another way to communicate with her. This so happened to be Japanese sign language (JSL), Katya and Naddy decided to learn together. So they had their own bond in communication, which soon enough, Naddy's brother. Chancellor, agreed to learn JSL as well, this is how the three of them began to communicate

“You’re stupid, and I love it.”
Nadezdha and her and her siblings have always been a little out of hand… One day, they all sat down for group therapy. The people that attended was, Naddy, Katya, Nikolai, Lena, and Chancellor. The session was long, and honestly just a moment of our entire family being exposed. Though in some ways, going to that therapy was really fun. At least I got to spend it with my siblings, that was what made it silly and fun!

Last edited:

needle

Level 45
queenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenque

Coraa

Level 8
queenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenqueenque
She's soooo, AHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread