players online

'Nameplate' Update acessability

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
-1 i like them :D
What's suggested is to have a toggle for people with ocular problems (like I have Esotropia with makes my eye turn inwards and the bright colours cause my eye to strain trying to look at them), so we would still have them in game for the people who need them but just a simple toggle for those who have ocular problems.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
What's suggested is to have a toggle for people with ocular problems (like I have Esotropia with makes my eye turn inwards and the bright colours cause my eye to strain trying to look at them), so we would still have them in game for the people who need them but just a simple toggle for those who have ocular problems.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
im making all rank tags as a greyed out version so, in focus mode and perhaps a togglable mode, you will be able to disable the colours.

moved2paws2

Level 6
im making all rank tags as a greyed out version so, in focus mode and perhaps a togglable mode, you will be able to disable the colours.
For me personally it’s mostly the icons themselves, a small concentrated area with contrasting dark/light colours causes my eyes to strain and gives me an unbearable headache (I get this with lots of documents as well, and I use colour filters to help but on srp it doesn’t work as well.) so personally this wouldn’t help me, but I’m sure I can edit the files myself and find a way to fix it if this is the main idea of how the issue can be solved :)
Edit:

forgot to add but my main idea was maybe toggle for when it was switched back if it could return to how it previously was ? Or a simple coloured dot / symbol that represented each role! Again I can probably try to do this myself, it’s just a shame if I’m warned for fail rp for something I can’t control as it’s happened before because I play without audio !

moved2paws2

Level 6
Thank you so much for sharing your experience <3! I hope your eyes can feel at ease and that you can find comfort in your sight that sounds horrible ;( lots of love I wish nothing but the best for you

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
We're working on stripped versions of these tags to work with our /focus command. This will also be available as a toggle in the settings star once they're implemented

Users who are viewing this thread