┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

══❝ I’ll keep you safe from your worries. ❞══

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

⌲ INTRODUCTION ⎙

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

NAME
❐ Nao Lekami Takashi
╭⌇♡ : Nao got her name due to her parents thought it was a simple yet cute name for her to carry on with her life until she turns 18 and would be legally allowed to change it to her desires. Nao (なお, ナオ) is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Positive Particle, Love, and Affection. She gets the nickname ‘Nae’, ‘Nana’, or names that don’t even match her name, the most she gets is ‘cotton candy’ or ‘mermaid’ by most people due to her soft-colored hair ombre.

╭⌇♡ : She identifies as a female! Goes by "she/her" but doesn't mind being referred to as "they/them" to other people. She is comfortable with who she is currently and hopes that people who are questioning would be able to find who they are. Her thoughts on gender are complicated, she knows that there are two biological 'genders' with a slight third one, but identity-wise, she feels like they can be anything they want in general.

SEXUALITY
❐ Pansexual
╭⌇♡ :Nao is a pansexual woman who is also panromantic, she is someone in general who goes for people for their personality than how they look as she believes beauty matters on the inside. She rather not have her sexuality and romantic orientation label her as a person and believes no one needs to publicly 'label' themselves.

AGE | BIRTHDATE
❐ 34 | 1/1/1988
╭⌇♡ : Nao is 34, she was born on January 1st. She doesn't often celebrate her birthday because she feels like it's a waste of money and energy. Though, she doesn't look nor act her age regarding being on earth for this long. Her Zodiac is Capricorn but she doesn't really believe in astrology, she rather admires the stars for their beauty.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

══❝ Oh starlight, my little star. I promise you’ll be safe with me now. ❞══

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

⌲ PERSONALITY ⎙

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

OVERALL
╭⌇♡ : Nao is someone who overall cares for the people she watches over, rather it be friends or her own kids. She can seem possessive over people as she’s mostly clinging to people for dear life as she has her heart on her sleeve. Her traits and emotions have shown change due to the people she is around with due to the interactions they may have together, rather than be in an aggressive way or in a somewhat polite way, she acts accordingly so she, herself won’t get hurt.

POSITIVE TRAITS ´ -
❐ Dynamic
❐ Honest
❐ Charming
❐ Tolerant
❐ Decent
❐ Selfless
❐ Sympathetic
❐ Faithful

NEUTRAL TRAITS ´ -
❐ Sarcastic
❐ Pessimistic
❐ Self-deprecating
❐ Lighthearted
❐ Optimistic
❐ Carefree
❐ Casual
❐ Conservative

NEGATIVE TRAITS ´ -
❐ Messy
❐ Childish
❐ Immature
❐ Nosey
❐ Spiteful
❐ Overprotective
❐ Paranoid

STRENGTHS
❐ Loyal
❐ Humble
❐ Independent
❐ Focused
❐ Curious
❐ Kind
╭⌇♡ : Nao is a very loyal person to her friends and will stay by their side like a lost puppy. She is quite humble to a concerning point and basically prefers the non-'rich' side of things. She is an independent woman who gets focused on subjects to listen to the details and observe people's body language, of course, sadly she can be too curious for her own good and can seem like a creepy person taking it out of context as she always wants to listen into any argument or drama that may happen. Nao is especially someone who is kind-hearted and is somewhat of a softie. To explain it all, she's not really good at blending in, considering her hair color along with her colorful personality. Other than that, she can adapt to places pretty quickly after having a routine and getting used to it.

WEAKNESSES
❐ Reckless
❐ Overthinking
❐ Aimless
❐ Stubborn
❐ Passive
❐ Paranoid
❐ Weak-Minded
╭⌇♡ : Nao is often anxious yet paranoid about small things that may not impact her overall. She gets scared easily depending on if the person was in similar attire to her traumatic night or not, along with how they acted. She is a weak-minded person as she lets her emotions get in the way of most of her decisions in general and end up handling certain situations poorly to the point of others picking up on them. While with others, she tries to not seem as jittery and stay still which is always against her and she has to feel as if she has to move every 7 seconds.

LIKES ´ -
❐ Any type of animal
❐ Silence
❐ Anything sweet food wise
❐ Painting
❐ Ticking of a clock
❐ Ice skating
❐ Coffee, just coffee in general
❐ Matcha Tea

DISLIKES ´ -
❐ Chemistry, the school subject
❐ People who wear attire that can seem as suspicious
❐ Gossip
❐ Rivers
❐ Wasting things (Food wise)
❐ Dollhouses

FEARS
❐ Cleavers
❐ Fireaxes
❐ Katanas
╭⌇♡ : When she was younger, around the age of 16 when she moved to Karakura, she accidentally made the mistake of upsetting a group of people, a gang even that was the brother of her now dead ex at the time by misinterpreting what they had said and said something possibly offensive in Russian due to Japanese and Russian language barriers. Said members had cleavers, fire axes, and katanas. So in general, she fears any weapon that shady people carriers.

HABITS
❐ Hair twirling
❐ Stress eating
❐ Stuttering on words
❐ Tripping
❐ Forgetting small things
╭⌇♡ : Nao often twirls her hair when she is nervous without noticing, it’s either twirling or playing with it. She has a habit of stress eating along with stress-making some sort of meal for her to eat at the end of it. She stutters on her words a lot to talk straight in Japanese but it’s difficult when she is a multi-language speaker so it takes a bit longer for her to speak and process things. Nao trips, a LOT, considering one of her legs is a prosthetic, she keeps tripping due to how clumsy she is. Finally, her last habit is forgetting about little things, a LOT, it’s concerning to the point she has to check over and over again before leaving her place of stay.

HOBBIES
❐ Meditation
❐ Cooking/Baking
❐ Gardening
❐ Star gazing
❐ Photography
❐ Scrapbooking
❐ Ice Skating
╭⌇♡ : she is into meditation as a concert down overall but she also enjoys cooking and baking as she usually does those activities when she's overstressed and is at home. She loves gardening due to the possibilities of different plants you can grow and usually use it as productive as her in-home garden. She admires the stars and ends up stargazing most of the time when there's nighttime and she's alone in the lighthouse. For some reason it makes you feel warm and fuzzy knowing that she can see all the stars at night. She also does photography occasionally as it often makes her somewhat angered to find the right angles for photos. In her spare time, she does scrapbooking for people she loves along with other things she enjoys like shows and movies.

GOALS
❐ Break an addiction.
❐ Find love.
❐ Never be hurt again.
❐ Be the best she can be.
❐ Be redeemed.
❐ Make a safe family for those who need it.
╭⌇♡ : Nao wants to achieve her goals and she wants to break her alcoholic addiction that she has that has been helping her from feeling so upset about her past, she realized it didn't help at all and she start to help herself and go through therapy for that. She wants to find love as overall she feels like love was a concept no one could get later on learning about the city again once again she learned that love has a purpose and isn't just for trapping people. Nao never wants to get hurt again physically by other people, for this she will be careful and it will be a good way for her to be the best she can be and be redeemed as a person. This is to redeem her as a person and to make sure she won't fall into the darkest shadows of the city. She also wanted to make a family or a safe place for people who need it. People who may feel unsafe in the city can always come to her or within the family and feel safe like it's a little bubble to keep them away from danger.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

══❝ They say curiosity killed the cat, is that true? ❞══

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

⌲ APPEARANCE ⎙

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

SKIN
❐ Pale Ivory
╭⌇♡ : She has pale Ivory skin, and she has a few scars around her skin, mostly around her leg area. Her skin feels smooth and soft but rough around certain areas that have her past scars. She has scattered freckles around her body but it's very pale to not notice where it is and what it is exactly if it is a birthmark or freckles in general. She has a beauty mark behind her neck that has the shape of a messed up, almost seemingly broken star.

HAIR
❐ Cotton-Candy Hair
╭⌇♡ : Nao has dyed healthy hair! It is long, but her natural hair is very light brown before she bleached it down to make her ends blue with platinum blonde hair ends, later on dying her hair light pink as her roots were taking most of her hair color looking off. She doesn't often dye it as she puts dye-safe oils in for her hair to stay healthy and live on her, other than that she simply curls it with hair curlers with no heat or just brushes her hair out.

FACE
❐ Diamond-round shaped head with pale blue eyes.
╭⌇♡ : Nao has a diamond round face with pale blue eyes, telling her head shape could be determined as a mixture of different round type shapes areas. Her nose shape would be "turn up", she doesn't have any type of markings on her face that isn't so visible when far away nor when you are close to her to speak. She has a small scar under her chin but close to her neck.

BODY
❐ Hourglass 6'1 lady!
╭⌇♡ : She is 6'1, she has an hourglass body but it'll be on the thinner side due to her height. Nao weighs around 188 lbs in general. She is quite tall and slightly muscular due to how active she tries to be alone by going to the gym.

CLOTHING
❐ Formal wear or clothing that covers most of her leg(s)
╭⌇♡ : Nao is in between dressing up fancy along with not caring how she looks, this is because she is very insecure about her prosthetic leg. She often spends less money on herself as she usually tries to tailor most of her clothes to her own desire. She often wears boots or shoes that will go over her knees so her prosthetic won't be as visible to the public eye.

BODY MODS
❐ Ear piercings!
╭⌇♡ : Currently, Nao doesn't have any type of tattoos such, as she feels like she would get them eventually you'll do time whenever she has the inspiration to get them. But currently, she doesn't have any desire to get tattoos as she doesn't want to be affiliated with any type of dangerous groups, possibly later on in life she would change her mind and want to have some sort of tattoos. Other than that she has two piercings which she got when she was way younger, possibly when she was around a toddler even though she doesn't remember any type of pain or have any memory of it.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

══❝ Just because I'm a mom, doesn't mean you can call me mom. . ❞══

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

⌲ HEALTH ⎙

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

PHYSICAL
❐ Very healthy!
╭⌇♡ : She is a healthy overall person in that she doesn't really have any type of disabilities besides her missing leg, other than that she's pretty healthy and she's not taking any sort of medication for her physical health or mental health, she doesn't have any type of disorders that she would need to get diagnosed by other doctors or surgeons.

MENTAL
❐ Somewhat unstable to very unstable.
╭⌇♡ : Her mental health is far away from being healthy, this is due to her PTSD in her past which she always has been running away from or hasn't been talking about for a long while which has been overall manifesting over the time her return to the town where it happened. Her health is slightly stable but she's trying to look out for help from the psychs. and a time to recover herself to her old self where she was careless about her life, not necessarily careless but more of living the moment.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

══❝ Is it legal to hit a child with a prosthetic leg? Probably not. ❞══

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

⌲ RELATIONSHIPS ⎙

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

Amalie Watson | Friend | Alive
"Regardless of the fall, I want to help you with whatever you may need. Please let me help you mentally."
Their relationships of titles may be confusing. She mainly sees them as someone she can comfort as she is someone trusted by Amalie, so much so that she can come up to Nao with whatever information she needs to say and let out her chest.

Arkaere 'Ark' Z. Elyon | Friend? | Alive

"I don't know you much but you are a cool person."
Nao met them and became their friend, end of the story even though it's complicated, she makes random friends and often forgets their names but she's trying her best to remember his name in general.

Damien Formenti | Friend | Alive
"I don't see why we'd use pick-up lines as a whole conversation, but sure?"
Honestly speaking they could be friends or something, Nao honestly doesn't know herself as this is way more confusing than other relationships. This is because of the random conversations I may come out as "flirty" as they did have a whole conversation of doing pick-up lines to each other. But then I should probably use him as a friend more than anything even though she doesn't really know how people's relationships work that well.

Etsuki M. Lekami | Daughter |
Alive
"Starlight! My honey bun!"
Nao loves Etsuki to bits as she is one of many of her children that she loves dearly and such! She is close to her even though there is a big line of what could happen in the future if she did come off as an "Embarrassing Mother" towards Etsuki. Other than that their bond has been very close even though she may be concerned at times in certain situations she will be understanding and listen to her daughter.

Hinata A. Diaz | Partner | Alive
"I love you to bits, so much I could almost die of happiness."
They met within the shrine as Sumiko was mostly the one who brought them together, slowly over time they had a click of emotions for each other as they slowly bonded more overall, slowly realizing they were in love with each other and it was fate. She wants to be with him until the end of time.

Hiroshi H. Tattachi | Friend? | Alive
"I didn't know you were a cop- but at least we're missing limb buddies? Wait that sounds wrong-"
Although the origins of how they first talked over text on phone were quite strange due to the fact that their niece gave Nao his number and it kinda got off slightly awkward but other than that she tries her best to learn about them and give them a chance of possible friendship. Though they never really explicitly said that they were friends, their communication seems as if they were.

Luciana H. Lekami | Best-Friend | Alive
"You'll always be my best friend no matter what"
They go very back as they have been best friends for a long while possibly even years, although Nao me not remember when they originally meet she knows that has been very long to the point where she got more routinely with her and shared with almost all her emotions about what she feels and such, They are both currently raising children both together as they agreed that co-parenting will be the best as she believes as a father figure that bosses around children aren't probably the best way to go if they do end up being permanent parents in their life.

Tommaso Vinogradov | Friend | Alive
"Tamma! I mean Tommaie is a close friend! I think?"
Their relationship is also confusing but she mainly sees them as a best friend where she can go but maybe not with him drinking as they pretty much have a drinking addiction that they shared together. Other than that she gets along with him pretty well and hopefully we'll keep it that way for many years.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

══❝ You're my ball of sunshine! ❞══

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

⌲ HISTORY ⎙

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

BACKSTORY

╭⌇♡ :

[BIG W.I.P, probably will be in chapters]

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

══❝ Aw, I'll miss you even though we met not long ago! ❞══

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

⌲ CLOSING ⎙

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

VOICECLAIM ´ -

first voice claim, beware of loud

Second voice claim ex

CREDIT

❐ Screenshots were done by QoroDyn <3
❐ Bio did by yours truly!

NOTES
❐ IF you know and interact with Nao L. Takashi, let me know in DMS! Dm: Satan#4979 and send your character's name as my memory is pretty poopy. This includes any Lekamis that want to be put in!

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Last edited:

iwanttoscream

Level 12
iwanttoscream
iwanttoscream
Notable
Tommaso Vinogradov | Friend | Alive
"Tamma! I mean Tommaie is a close friend! I think?"
Their relationship is also confusing but she mainly sees them as a best friend where she can go but maybe not with him drinking as they pretty much have a drinking addiction that they shared together. Other than that she gets along with him pretty well and hopefully we'll keep it that way for many years.
:,)

Users who are viewing this thread