mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Ne0nRider's Event Team Application

Ne0nRider

Level 10

IGN:
Ne0nRider

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
My activity on the server is recorded as far back as Oct 28, 2020, via the forums but I believe I have joined SRP in the winter of 2019 but it took me a while before making an account on the forums as I saw it unnecessary hence I was new and SRP was very alien to my previous roleplaying experiences. When I first joined SRP I was drawn to the whole combat aspect of it since I never saw a fair combat system on roleplaying servers in Minecraft and as I try to with everything else I tried becoming one of the best. I created my own community which engaged in GangRP, unfortunately, or rather, fortunately, it was short-lived. Meanwhile, that was going on I created my forums account and made my first ever application to be a college student which was amazingly accepted! I still enjoy aspects of GangRP but I do not take part in them in any sort of way anymore. I did not see it at first but after a break of a few good months from SRP post personal “GangRP era” I realized that the majority were very toxic and I attempted to distance myself from such people and events. After this whole period, I’ve gone through I have started to better myself and the community I associated myself with. I attempted to enjoy other fields of roleplay within the server such as being EMS but obviously being quite naive since I didn’t really use the forums that much up until then I was denied, to this day I believe that may have been for the best since others deserved the spot more than I did, my application was really underdeveloped and lacked detail but that exact application motivated me to try to be as detailed as I can with my forum applications and attempt to leave the best impression I am able to on the reader. This also may be evident in my past applications. After I’ve been denied from that branch of SRP I tried branching out into others, and low and behold I’ve found a place that helped me develop on the server, a community of dedicated and passionate people, the volleyball community! I was part at first of a team called the Golden Leos but after hearing some people saying they were toxic I distanced myself from them by quitting the team and joining another, the Royal Ravens. This is where I started becoming more of a personality on the server, more people started to know me mostly because I was pretty decent at the volleyball plugin, started forming more friendships, joining families, and just having quite a grand time on the server. After some time I became friends with a player named Mxxkie who just so happened to persuade me into joining a college team, the baseball team. I believe this to be my “golden years” on the server, a lot more people started recognizing me and wanted to be friends. It was also the time when I started to form the idea that I’d like to help the server in some way since on the college baseball team at the time, senior admin Tippie was on as well, and seeing how dedicated he was to helping others it inspired me to want to do the same, little did I know a few months later I’d apply for the event team. After that Mxxkie inspired me to join the professor faction, I applied and got accepted, it was honestly really fun to be part of it at the beginning, and had a blast. A little later after that, I saw an old faction was coming back to SRP, the law faction and so I applied to be a lawyer, got accepted, and up to this day I enjoy being part of it for the opportunities it offers. And at last, my recent activity consisting of trying out the shopkeeper faction, having applied, and being accepted was a dream come true and so far it is amazing to be part of it. I am usually on at least 1 hour per day consistently to open the shop and it can range up to 7 hours if I decide to engage in RP which is a common choice since I love the server but I believe I could better it by being on the Event Team, my activity would also increase being on for at least 3 hours up to 8 hours making it a schedule for myself in order to offer maximum efficiency for the faction. Often times you may be able to get some event ideas by being on the server so therefore the more active the better. Also, some honorable mentions activity-wise for this application would be my attendance and knowledge of events that took place on the server, a few would be the Popovich court case, the Eden Tree burning, the spring ball back in March, the Easter egg hunt in April, careers day, waterpark trip, club rush, pep rally back in June, July the summer disco, four-leaf clover hunt, the haunted forest, the sewer dwellers, replantation of the Eden Tree, the one event where they gave squirt guns to people and made teams to fight each other (I apologize for forgetting the name), the power plant blowing up, the one event where mike robbed his own store inspired by Casa del Papel (sorry if I messed up the spelling), and those are the ones that come off the top of my head but I’m sure I attended many more. As for the punishment history on the server, I have some that have happened around the time I was relatively new to the server but since then I have come a long way and changed a lot being and many of the popular SRP players can say with confidence that I have changed since I have joined. All of them are expired but if deemed necessary I am able to talk more about this matter via DMs.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is Ne0n#9304 and I do have a working microphone.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
My timezone is EET/UTC+2 and I live in Romania.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I have divided this response into 2 categories to make it easier to read, ICly and OOCly.

IC Experience

Volleyball
As I’ve mentioned before I was part of 2 volleyball teams that were active where for the first time I’ve learned to respect a schedule, to work in a team, to boost team morale, to attempt to better the team any way I could. As a mere member of the team, I couldn’t do much but with time this has set the roots of my teamwork skills on SRP ICly wise.

College Baseball
With this second team, things were a lot more strict hence it was an official team on the server and recognized by everyone with the help of the baseball tag added to one’s name. Here I’ve learned that you cannot achieve much without coordination, team spirit, and frequent communication between the team members. It was a good experience from which I’d like to say I’ve learned a lot and I will be able to apply what I’ve learned to the Event Team.

Shop Cashier
Through this job I’ve learned what a simple minuscule interaction between two players on the servers may be the result of hard work and well-planned ideas. When you think about it customers in shops don’t really think about what’s going on “behind the scenes” but it runs on a meticulous system that without everything would crumble. I believe in some way this relates to the Event Team, everyone must respect the boundaries given by their superior and do the best they can to please the day-to-day player with a simple interaction between the Event Team and the community.

Professor
This was my first taste of having to plan something out along with a peer of mine to then later present to a superior and await their response on how they believe we should act on our idea. Planning crossover classes, field trips, and much more can be tiring especially if one of your colleagues disagrees with you on something and you maybe cannot see a solution right away. It is always beneficial to consult others and attempt to find a choice that both of the parties agree on.

Attorney General
This was the first time I was entrusted a part of a branch of SRP and I believe I’ve done pretty well. I’ve learned how to manage a team and how to review aspects of those who would like to be like myself. I believe this will come in handy when I understand what traits I should pick up off of others on the Event Team and apply them to myself as others did when they asked me for advice. I also would love to help out in any way I can with any project management. The more I can be of service to the Event Team the happier I am to be on it.

Shopkeeper
Now the second time around being entrusted by the staff team with managing a team I’ve been given a much larger team. I had to build almost everything from the ground up, making schedules, organizing my team, employees, and much more. This has taught me how to handle my responsibilities really well, to keep up with set-in-stone schedules. I believe the skills learned through this ongoing experience will serve in the Event Team as well and maybe even my shop will!

OOC experience

Student Council
In real life, I am vice president of the student council in my high school where I’ve learned many things that can serve the Event Team. Things such as how to behave professionally when needed to. We have weekly meetings that I need to attend in order to keep up attendance and this has proven to mature me in a lot of ways. I was required to speak in a professional matter and dress up in a professional matter. This also has meant that I was needed to put in a lot of teamwork and even organize some “events” in real life. For example, I have organized a few field trips. One of them was back in the winter of 2021 where together with the president of the student council I planned out the place where we needed to be. This meant that the president and I had to choose a hotel for our class and the rest of the classes that were in the area we chose to do a field trip to. We had also managed the financial part of the field trip. This meant that we had to collect the money from every student that attended the field trip, paid the hotel, pay the company that arranged the busses that took us to the city, and make a report on all of the money spent on this field trip. Besides organizing field trips we have also introduced the ability to join clubs in our school due to popular demand via the feedback system in our school. This meant that we had to fill out various papers that approved the implementation, we had to find designated areas in the school for each club, and finally make pamphlets and posters that promoted the club placing them throughout the school.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

1643656037340.png

The Assassination of Mayor Alex Koji

Description
After the unfortunate event of Bao Koji’s imprisonment, everyone begins to talk about it, family, strangers, business partners, it was the talk of the whole Karakura. Most of these commentaries on the unfortunate events that took place within the Koji family were of hatred towards Bao Koji, the once-beloved governor would now take the role of the villain in everyone’s story. . .everyone besides a select few. After a while, a reporter decides to interview Bao Koji from inside the prison to get his outlook on this whole situation. Bao Koji accepts this offer and an interview takes place. In this interview, Bao Koji keeps going on about how it’s preposterous that he even lost in the first place, a few questions are exchanged between the two, the reporter once finished with his questioning stands up but Bao Koji looks at him and states one more thing “This won’t be the last you will hear of me.”. The reporter then rolls his eyes before exiting the visiting room and goes on to publish the report. After this happens, his secretary reads the report and decides to visit Bao Koji, he then instructs her to take revenge for him. She, obedient as ever, swears loyalty to him and prepares for what’s about to come. A party at Luxe is arranged for Saeko Koji and she kindly enough rents out the whole Luxe for the night deciding it there should be no entrance fee to whoever is willing to come. His secretary attends this party and while Saeko is in the middle of the dance floor his secretary lunges at Saeko, others are too distracted to notice until a scream loud enough produced by Saeko can be heard throughout the whole Luxe over the music. The DJ stops the music only to witness the secretary on top of Saeko mashing her face in with as much force as she is able to. The guards from Luxe immediately run towards the both of them getting the secretary off of Saeko. They hold her still while someone calls the cops, they respond to the call and send 1 car to the club. But before they can arrive some of Bao’s old bodyguards burst through the front doors of the club and successfully take the secretary away while running for the cops. Posters with camera footage from Luxe zoomed in onto the bodyguards and a mugshot of the secretary are placed all throughout Karakura as mass hysteria and fear set in. For the final act of this story, an opera piece is performed at the new towers implemented in the game, the Roniry Tower. Mayor Alex Koji is invited and accepts the invitation, now the bodyguards being ex-Roniry Employees have access to the gate with their badges so they sneak in the secretary onto the balcony above where Alex Koji sits enjoying the piece while the guards sneak under the stage. The security guards break through the floor of the stage and climb on top, they then give a speech about how Bao Koji is an innocent man, and before the secretary pulls out a Glock 19 pistol pointing it at Alex Koji one of them screams at the top of their lungs “YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR JAILING BAO ALEX.”, the lights then go out and a firecracker like sounds is heard before the lights turn back on and the guards along with the secretary disappear from the scene. The clearly insane people laugh as they leave the building obviously relieved that they somehow managed to get out, but the police have already been called and met the attackers while they were trying to get to their escape vehicle. The attackers attempt to run away but the cops start chasing them, this is when a reporter would start a Livestream on youtube pretending to be transmitting live from where the cops met the attackers. The reporter would then chase after the cops until the cops catch up with the attackers, one of them attempts to pull something out of his pocket but the cops don’t risk and open fire killing the guards and the secretary in the process. The Livestream would then end with a cop approaching the camera and repeating the words “Turn off that camera!”.

Resources Needed
Resources for the build-up

A member from the Reporter faction
Wxxkie’s approval for this event and participation, which is the IGN of the player that owns the character Bao Koji
Access to KPD’s visiting room

Resources for the first event
Access to Club Luxe
flowersak’s approval for this event and participation, which is the IGN of the player that owns the character Saeko Koji
Approval for this event and participation from the player that plays the character who used to be Bao Koji’s secretary
Approval for this event and participation from at least 2 of Bao Koji’s ICly old bodyguards
The participation of a few KPD members

Resources for the second event
Prosthettics’ approval for this event and participation
Staff approval for the secretary to have a gun for a few minutes until the event is over
The Roniry Tower (which if an event like this or even this one is to take place I can grant permission)
Participation from the reporter faction and KPD faction
A reporter who can Livestream

Time
The time frame for the build-up would be as soon as the resources for it are confirmed.

The time frame for the first event would be 1 week after the build-up happened to give enough time to be able to confirm the resources needed.

The time frame for the last event would be somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks depending on what the Event Team would decide.

Place
The build-up event would take place in the KPD’s visiting room, there only 2 people would matter event-wise. Bao Koji and a reporter.

The first event would take place at Club Luxe, there only a select few would matter event-wise. Saeko Koji, Bao’s secretary, and Bao’s old bodyguards.

The second and final event would take place at the newest tower added in the game, the Roniry Tower, there only a select few would matter event-wise. Bao’s secretary, Bao’s old bodyguards, a few KPD members, and finally Alex Koji

1643656138656.png

The Quiet Ones

Description
A mysterious group formed years ago in the underground of Karakura has been starting to slightly slip up occasionally. This mysterious group was formed with the intent of attempting to control to a never seen before extent. The control ranges from immense financial power to inflicting fear on the public. They are usually very careful people and very powerful, they don’t have a meeting point, they move around, and the key point to their organization is that they don’t use names. Confidentiality is of utmost importance. It all started when the Herrington family reached the peak of riches in Karakura and starved for more. Throughout the years they have gathered various members from Karakura from the likes of the Popovich family to the Akihito family. Although with the rapid expansion of the group in recent years they have been starting to show more of their power leading to them being more vulnerable, acquisitions in the past like countless estates, towers, and other real estate has gone under the radar but with the riskier purchases such as the underground fighting club transforming into a business run by none other than the most powerful Herrington, Lucius Herrington, they are on thin ice. The discovery of this organization to the public has started when the Dean of the Karakura Community college at a party had a little too much to drink. The party is held on the roof of the Karakura Community College, as a token of appreciation for the students that have just gotten their Ph.D. the dean has decided that they deserve to live a little, how moving. The event starts with the dean walking up on a stage giving a speech about how proud he is about every single individual for achieving so much in life and how grateful he is to have so many dedicated and bright students in his college, the speech would end with the dean opening a bottle of champagne in the name of his students stating “And at last after so many years of hard work, let’s celebrate!”. Everyone would cheer the dean on. After he’s done giving the speech the dean would be walking around supervising the party when one of the students from a group notices him and calls out to him. The student obviously a little tipsy along with the group starts giving a speech about how he is proud to be part of the college and how great the dean is along with mentioning that he has done an astonishing performance at balancing out all of his duties as a dean. The dean feeling rather moved and proud of what his college offered to so many joins the group of students. He’d go on to have a few more glasses of champagne than he should’ve had when his phone gets a notification from an unknown number. One of the students asks “Who is that?”, the dean forgetting he isn’t supposed to say anything says “Oh it’s just unspoken business.” at which the students give him a strange look “What do you mean. . .unspoken business?” the dean then realizes he said a little too much leaving quickly after. The second event would start in the dark alleyways of Karakura, apparently, a target of the Quiet Ones’ group has been attempted to be assassinated but due to an unsteady first shot the target was able to run after realizing that they are in grave danger, multiple shots would begin to be fired leading to be reported by the surrounding’s area citizens. The cops would rush to the scene attempting to outrun the attackers, group of attackers after multiple shots successfully shoot the victim in the leg but before they can get close enough cops showed up at the scene forcing the attackers to flee. The target is rushed to the hospital thankfully. The authorities start to investigate the shooting taking witnesses down to the station and interviewing while another squad of cops would chase after the attackers. A wild chase would start after the attackers before they successfully escape the pursuit. The chase wasn’t useless though, the officers were able to get their license plate number and identify the car model. With the information given they head back to KPD HQ and run the information gathered in the database, the car belonged to somebody in Germany who had no previous record or history of association with japan at all, it was a dead end. The authorities would then attempt to send out a search party for the attackers but the assassins were smart enough to get rid of the car, they blew it up in the forest and left it there to burn, another dead end. Meanwhile, at the hospital the target was in critical condition, they had the bullet stuck in them and the doctors were attempting to get it as fast as they could out. In the midst of people that were at the hospital wanting to find out about what happened Lucius Herrington could be observed in a corner talking on the phone. Soft quiet whispers would come out of his mouth while talking on the phone, most of the conversation would be unintelligible for whoever may have been listening in but a few distinct words could be pointed out, “Task failed. . .calm down. . .another chance. . .”. After the quick chat on the phone Lucius would leave the premises and drive off to his estate. The third event would take place at the KPD station, they would offer a combat training course promoting self-defense and attempting to attract more people to join the KPD. The combat course would be one on one for each individual that wished to take part, small tables with snacks would be set up and posters would be put up on the walls having messages like “Join the KPD today!” “Always ask for help when in danger!” on them. A reporter would be present at the scene recording the various activities going on, the reporter would then approach the commissioner and ask for an interview. In the beginning, the commissioner would seem to dislike the idea but after a little persuasion from the reporter, he’d agree to it. The reporter would be led into the commissioner’s office where they would record an interview. After the interview, the reporter would engage in a friendly chatter with the commissioner only to be interrupted by an officer who said someone requested the commissioner’s presence at the practice area. The commissioner excused himself and said he’d only be a minute. Meanwhile, the commissioner was gone the reporter started browsing through some files that were on his desk. She would uncover some horrible truths about the inner workings of Karakura, secrets that were classified by the Quiet Ones. Shortly after the reporter divulged these secrets they heard the commissioner coming back towards his office so they arranged the papers how they used to be and sat back down in their seat, visible distress would appear on the reporter’s face, mannerisms, and speech. The reporter shortly left after the commissioner came back in his office and the commissioner started being suspicious of them, he checked the cameras in his office and immediately informed the group. They would order for the reporter to be immediately terminated and so their assassins followed orders, the reporter’s death would make the news but unknown to The Quiet Ones’ group the reporter divulged some of the secrets to members of Ikigai. The fourth and final event would take place over the whole Karakura, members of Ikigai would hack into the news station of Karakura and play a video where they showed concrete proof of the Quiet Ones’ existence and wrongdoings. As soon as this clip started playing the group was informed. Chaos followed suit within the group, some liquidating their assets, some trying to get out of Karakura as fast as possible. The authorities would send SWAT teams to each individual mentioned in the video, a couple were caught but most were already gone from Karakura never to be heard of again. Some would change their identities and continue to live in Karakura but those who may be will forever remain a mystery.

Resources Needed
Resources for the first event

Dean’s approval
Access to the school’s rooftop
A few builders

Resources for the second event
Participation of a gang
Herrington’s approval
1 disposable car
KPD’s participation
Participation from the reporter faction

Resources for the third event
KPD’s participation
Commissioner’s approval
A few builders

Resources for the final event
KPD’s participation
Participation from a few influential people in Karakura
A video made of someone explaining the group’s crimes

Time
The first event would happen post-graduation ceremony.

The second event would happen 1 week after the graduation ceremony.

The third event would happen 1 week after the second event happened.

The fourth event would happen 2 weeks after the third event happened.

Place
The first event would happen on the school’s rooftop.

The second would happen in the streets of Karakura.

The third would happen at the KPD station.

The fourth would happen throughout Karakura.

1643656243718.png

Welcome to The Game

Description

A series of abductions have spurred out of nowhere in Karakura. It all happened in one night as if they disappeared into thin air. The next day a news flash containing the names of several missing citizens is presented to the public and mass hysteria occurs. Everyone feels unsafe, some are outraged, some feel devastated. During the news flash towards the end of it, the reporter states the following “The sudden disappearance of the people is believed by some to have occurred in an attempt of a ********* attack made by an unknown group.”. After the reporter would say “an unknown group” the transmission would get glitchy repeating the phrase “unknown group” over and over until the screen would go black, after a few seconds of pure silence the video would now display a dark room with an individual wearing a mask with black attire staring into the camera. The individual would then go on to present himself as The Gamemaster and address the audience as The Players. He would then show brief footage of every missing person locked up in a warehouse then the camera would cut back to him explaining the situation, “Observing Karakura in the past few years I’ve become to see it as a crime-infested town that keeps on taking lives away. No one thinks about the other person anymore, no one is empathic, no one is sympathetic. You’re all wretched. As consequence, I’ve abducted some of which a lot of people hold dear. You will not hear from them ever again unless you play a little game with me.” at this point, the individual stands up from the chair and crouches down in front of the camera looking straight into it. “Where the comforting light of the sun is no more, watch your step and explore, in the depths of this room you’ll find, your first clue to ****yze.” the video/news flash would end afterward. Clues scattered all throughout Karakura would be present. The last physical clue would contain a base 64 encoded link to a discord server which will pose as a website where there will be 3 last riddles that would need to be solved in order to complete “the game”. These would consist of videos, images, encoded text, therefore creating the first-ever SRP ARG. This event will have 2 possible outcomes. The first outcome, the community of SRP solves this puzzle and they are instructed to DM an event team member which will inform other event team members to set up the finale of this event. The kidnapped characters would then be moved to a location that the event team concludes is a good one for this event. Then they will be given coordinates for where they are in the game. The event would then conclude. The second outcome would consist of the ARG not being solved within 2 weeks and the characters that were kidnapped never to be seen again.

Resources Needed
Participation of a few college influential students
A discord server
Clues to be set all around the map
A location for the disappeared people

Time
As soon as the event would be approved. The event would stretch on for 2 weeks.

Place
The places throughout the map would be discussed with the event team but I believe the more secluded the area the better. Each place would have a hint leading to it.

Notes
I have many more event ideas but I believe this application has been stretching on for quite a bit and I don’t believe that taking hours to read my application is lengthy enough. Although if able I would love to talk about my other ideas if given the opportunity!​

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team! We loved how intricately-planned your events were in terms of resources, locations, and an easy-to-understand timeline. However, we have chosen to deny this application as the types of events depicted in your application are not what we are looking for nor has your history on the server deemed you acceptable for the team. We hope you understand!​

Users who are viewing this thread