Need a Gang?

What color should the wristbands be?

• Black and Yellow

• Black and Red

• Black and Purple

Results are only viewable after voting.

AikoSpirit

Level 1
Hi all! I'm looking to start a gang please don't hate on this post :3 if your interested the gang is called Koroshimasu! I am the leader I'm going to have a small application its very short so don't worry and almost everyone will be accepted! there will be roles and ranks as well! if you want a rank put it in the application there's no guarantee to get it but you probably will! here are the ranks:

Leader - Aiko (Me)

Third in command -

Third in command is if second and first (leader and the leaders partner are not there at the moment) it is a very important role so they will get a guard if one is available!

Member -

There can be unlimited members so don't worry about not getting this role

Guard -

A guard will go with the people in the group that are very helpful to the group I will need about 3-6 of them so that people wont die if we need them! guards get a free pencil because they do more damage! this is a very important role so feel more than free to apply!

there will be more roles but that's all I can think of for now also there will be wristbands so you will know whos In the gang ill explain more later if you join!! please don't hate this post I just think it would be fun! please feel more than free also here's the application!

IGN:

RP Name:

Role You Want:

How can you help: (Don't worry if you cant think of much I understand)

That's it for now I may edit this if I forgot something!!! please join :) bye for now!

vgaymeme

Level 0
IGN: vgaymeme

RP Name: Tyler or Ty

Role You Want: Member

How can you help: I can't think of anything rn but if anyone needs help i'll be there!

AikoSpirit

Level 1
come on the server and meet me at the shop well talk more there :) and thanks so much for applying!

My question is about the " How can you help " Part of the application, you didn't give us any information about the gang, so we don't know what the gang does or is, so how would we know how to help if we don't even know anything about the gang?

Users who are viewing this thread